G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en San Diego, CA

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 68 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.269 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
I took a position at G4S Secure solutions as a COVID officer for a Bank of America position. First impressions:G4S cares enough about orientation to pay for a week of high quality training. On completion of training I was immediately provided with high quality uniforms. I was provided with clear post orders and assigned a position. I appreciated the lack of micromanagement. I was told by my supervisor that if their were issues, The bank would report to G4S, not me. I appreciated that pay was provided in a timely manner until my direct deposit kicked in. I was actually contacted to come in and pick up my paychecks! This indicates that G4S actually cares about its employees. My time with G4S was short due to my desire to obtain a supervisory position in the security industry. Ha d a supervisor role been available with G4S, I would likely have remained with the company. Very impressed with G4S and will recommend others looking for security positions to G4S.
Pros
Prompt pay quality uniforms lack of micro management
None noted
Cultura laboral
I like this company.I work at a bank and make sure that the employees are safe. My co-workers and I work as a team.my bosses are very caring and helpful.protecting the bank and everyone inside.
Pros
working close to home
na
Cultura laboral
Currently employed at g4s and it is by far worst environment I have worked in. Management falsifies reports. Only care bout there money and treat you as just a body. No structure or leadership and most officers are more qualified than the supervisors. They treat you bad and constantly break ca laws regarding employees rights. Every week they make payroll mistakes and you have to fight them to get corrected. Hr is useless. Supervision is stubborn, not approachable and cant handle contracts correctly. I have filed several complaints yet it gets dismissed. Turn around is bad. Most last six months before leaving due to being mistreated. Company comes before your family to them. Leaving soon as possible. No respect for anyone there and few fellow officers are upstanding people. They use scare tactics to get there way. Pay is horrible for type of work done on some contracts. Stay away.
Pros
decent medical
Contras
management, pay, personnel, hr dept, lack of any structure or quality leadership
Cultura laboral
good company to work for only problem lack of supervisor. I worked for this company for many years I held my gaurd card except I fell behind and lost it due to not have the money to pay for it and it overlaped and fell throu currently without my guard card due to lack of money to pay for the reneual
Pros
good pay
always changing suppervisors
Cultura laboral
I joined in April of 2009 in one year I was in mgmt as a project manager/area supervisor in San Diego. I had ten years experience overall in security. In September of 2012 I was replaced by a young man about twenty years my junior with not even half my experience because he was a customer of one of my clients and because I was considered too old to be in charge of that Clients security.
Pros
i liked the pay
Contras
the operations manager was a racist
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Come in and relieve morning officers, receive pass-down information, start shift, patrol parking lots and buildings, give out badges to employees that forget there badges at home, open doors, monitor cctv and phones in the lobby area.
Pros
fun work environment
Contras
lack of communication with higher up
Cultura laboral
Wonderful place to work, and somehow manages to attract most of the top people. Only drawback to this company isn't the company, its the industry it's in. Security Services is a 24 hour / day 7/day a week job. Its not for the faint of heart, or anyone that wants to work the day shift only and have any kind of a life outside of work. Be prepared to work long hours, be a crisis / emergency manager, respond to client calls in the wee hours of the morning, and answer the bell at the normal specified time. Stress Monsters apply with confidence, you'll do fine. The burn out phase will hit somewhere in the 12-15 year mark.
Pros
work with excellent folks.
very long hours
Cultura laboral
As the Site manager, the hours are great, Mon- Fri weekends off,but, on call 24/7, My management style is, I have produced a team, 24/7. does not apply in my case, I run a tite ship and have the respect of all my officers.
Pros
company offers free lunches, 1/2 hour breaks, 1 hr lunches.
no place for advansment