G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en San Diego, CA

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 68 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.269 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
I took a position at G4S Secure solutions as a COVID officer for a Bank of America position. First impressions:G4S cares enough about orientation to pay for a week of high quality training. On completion of training I was immediately provided with high quality uniforms. I was provided with clear post orders and assigned a position. I appreciated the lack of micromanagement. I was told by my supervisor that if their were issues, The bank would report to G4S, not me. I appreciated that pay was provided in a timely manner until my direct deposit kicked in. I was actually contacted to come in and pick up my paychecks! This indicates that G4S actually cares about its employees. My time with G4S was short due to my desire to obtain a supervisory position in the security industry. Ha d a supervisor role been available with G4S, I would likely have remained with the company. Very impressed with G4S and will recommend others looking for security positions to G4S.
Pros
Prompt pay quality uniforms lack of micro management
None noted
Cultura laboral
Some of the work sites provided little to no facility for officers to use restrooms or take breaks. Mainly enjoyed work assignments were I was allowed to patrol property.
Pros
pay
breaks
Cultura laboral
G4S was one of the better security companies out there. San Diego office is really organized compared to other security offices. The pay could be just a little better.
Pros
Job Sites
Pay
Cultura laboral
Each day was fast paced and no two days were ever the same. Working with a great staff we were always on top of our game. It was a challenging job and almost similar to the military which gave you a good sense of camaraderie.
Cultura laboral
As Physical Security Officer at Becton, Dickinson and CareFusion Cooperation I provided security, safety and customer service for all employees, company guest and visitors. My professional and commanding presence deterred any thefts from employees or burglaries forum outside sources. While conducting fixed and static roving patrols I maintained the securing of a parking structure, protecting a building holding 28 billion dollars’ worth of vital medical assets and securing another holding 175 secure barcoded office spaces. My dedication and attention to potential threats resulted in zero incidents during my watch ensuring a safe, secure and productive work environment of all employees and victors entering and exiting the facilities. As a mobile patrol unit, I patrolled 12 Lincoln Military Housing properties ensuring safety for military members and their families, assisting property managers with non-resident trespassers and responding and handling all domestic violence and burglary dispatch call.
Pros
Updated gear and equipement to perform my job
worked more with less
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Training for a job site is ok but salary was low compared to cost of living.Was 3 years with the company but was not given any raise in salary and promotion in rank.
low salary
Cultura laboral
Management is horrible!! Unsafe vehicles to use to patrol. No advancement unless you are someone's favorite!! They don't have respect for the officer's People get positions that they are not qualified for. If you like to brown nose then this is the job for you!! They will lie, lie ,lie to you!!! But it sort of bills some of the bills. Pay is not worth what we do. But then again all security Co. pay the same bad salary.
Too many to list
Cultura laboral
Start shift receiving a pass down from a fellow security officer on recent activities. Read and review e-mails and notes. Communicate and relay messages to supporting officers at command post. Monitor foot traffic and hazards. Surveil premises.
Pros
Worked around school schedule.
No breaks.
Cultura laboral
It was long stressful days standing in front of a bank for 10 hours a day. When I did find a better job and gave my notice, I was told I better not give their number for a reference.
Pros
Paid weekly
Standing outside on your feet for 9 hours in all weather conditions
Cultura laboral
8 hour days, 90 day shifts, driving a passenger bus for the Department of Homeland Security Border Patrol provided a very nice payday, with 2 consecutive days off every week.
Pros
Great hours, regular days off, changing partners
sometime working on holidays
Cultura laboral
provides armed security maintaining the safety of representatives and customers. Maintained good customer service and deescalated situations, hardest part about job was standing up from 8-10 hours
Cultura laboral
This a great company to work for. working this type of job require you to work all type of times of the day. but very good at giving you a fix position to work and grow.
Cultura laboral
At first working with this company was a rough to get used to . After a few months working hard this security company has to be the best . They work with me on my schedule . They take my life into consideration . They make it easy for me to work and have a life at the same time .
Cultura laboral
Too many points of detraction from professionalism to waste my time writing out. Just don't do it. Driving cars without basic safety equipment (like seat belts), and lower pay than street beggars.
Pros
Easy work
Contras
Too many to count. Elevator to financial and professional death
Cultura laboral
If you enjoy low wages and being treated like a slave...then work for this company!! Incompetent management, cheapskates when it comes to equipment and vehicles, don't care if you have family commitments, etc.
Too many to list.
Cultura laboral
fast paced work schedule and not so flexible management. asked to work more than 40 hours in one week end and just paid flat rate when I should have gotten triple time.
Cultura laboral
very respectful of my background. I really liked that about them. because of my background I wasn't started as entry level with them. they made me a CPO, top of the list, but other companies have started me out on the bottom.
Cultura laboral
I found G4S when I lived in Honolulu Hawaii- got hired in October of 2015 and believe that instead of putting you in an "on call or Flex Officer position" they should really look at the Talent that an Officer has rather than just looking at you as a warm body to fill in the holes (taking the place of another Officer because they have personal issues or simply because they need time off. It has gotten better because Upper Management always changed due to the "nature of the Security Business" Yes they do have favorites but it all depends on job performance on who they select to put Full time.
Pros
401k plan & Good job
Healthcare, promotion
Cultura laboral
Any job I worked under G4S was tough and came with long hours, but everyone went out of their way to look after one another. Its not for everyone, but the opportunities are excellent.
Pros
Strong support base
Contras
Long hours and few days off
Cultura laboral
I liked working for this company because of the set hours and the opportunity for overtime. The people you work with are dependable.
Cultura laboral
In house Mgmt is terrible. I've always gotten fulltime hrs. But we've lost so many Contracts. My benefits are OK. Work environment is good. We have pretty good Captains. I really don't have many complaints. The other people who wrote their reviews, should be grateful they have a job Period.
Pros
steady work so far.
In house Mgmt is disseray