logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Pryor, OK

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 17 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones

Great for a rookie

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
You can start here, but don't stay. There is no advancement. Management is unqualified to work anywhere else, so they pretty much retire from their posts

Pros

Fun co workers

Idiot management

Friends only club

Never could advance cause of management, management picks friends for upcoming jobs and placement. So knowledge and training account for nothing. Even if it goes to district management. Still don’t help if that person came from the same office and put the management in charge before they left.

Pros

Big corporation, many choices

Favoritisms
Cultura laboral

poor management and horrible work

Management is extremely childish operating as if they are in Junior High creating a culture of cliques and playing favorites with certain employees. Due to the poor management the work environment was like walking on eggshells each day due to management using employees as spies against other employees.
Cultura laboral

Left hand doesn't talk to the right

Your experiences with this company will differ from site to site, but this was my experience. The largest issue with the site I worked at was communication. There was zero. When I was moved to a different location, I was not explained new pay rates (A loss of $2/hr in pay) nor was provided a new contract. When I talked to HR about the issue, I was told that they weren't even aware I had been moved and asked if I was offered new paperwork to fill out, which I explained "No". I was also told that there would be a set schedule but when I showed up I was told by the supervisor that there wasn't. This was important to me for scheduling appointments through the VA. On site there were many posts without post orders, cutting corners and a lot of apathy. Supervisors seem stagnant in their ability to adapt to new posts. A lot of upward mobility seems centered around who they feel is the best fit for positions and not always the most qualified.

G4S management is lacking

Management is the worst it’s like working in an adult high school. They play favorites and target people and they can’t even follow their own security policies.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

fun and upbeat but very busy

we provide a great deal of respect and trust with out clients and enjoy the work environment provided by the clients. we are trained in various skills from metal dectectors to material searches, we also do alarm responses

A Typical day

Expect bad management and hellish working conditions and zero training. Expect to get zero scheduled breaks. Management unwilling to work with employees. Employers are only looking for a body to fill the billable hours
Cultura laboral

Was a good place to work for awhile while I went to school.

Good place to work while going to school or for a retirement job. Decent benefits and good vacation time. Very flexible with schedules. Good pay for what you have to do on the job.

Poor management team

The job its self is easy not much to it but the upper management don't really show they care to much and once they find something they don't like about you well your gone.
Cultura laboral

I wish I was still out there the job I was at was mostly pleasant and helpful. Loved the pay, the job atmosphere, and most of the employees that I worked with.

Pros

Good pay.

Contras

Some guards i worked with were not professional.

Would love this job

I know they’re short handed; always behind schedule, called until I finally was interviewed. Was upfront about previous employment and they declined. I thought it was a joke, but apparently you have to be a clean whistle to even start. No felonies or legal issues and they thought I wasn’t a “ideal candidate.” Position I applied for is entry level.

Pros

Slacking Off

Contras

Definitely Poor Management and time use.
Cultura laboral

In 45 years in the labor force, it's the most un worthy company iv'e done business with.

This speaks for itself;in 15 months I recorded 93 officers that got fired or quit, that I knew of ; could have been more ; my math showed around a 60% turnover rate; this is unheard of.

Pros

Free lunches

Catostrophic turnover
Cultura laboral

A Stressful work environment.

The hardest part about working here is there are 8 different supervisor who walk all over each other. They don't communicate to each other and will each give you something different to do or ask you to do the same thing another supervisor asked 5 minutes previous.

Pros

Free Meals

Contras

Little to no breaks, favoritism

Easy going work place

I patrol everyday observing and reporting anything out of the ordinary. Writing down things that are out of the ordinary and reporting them to my supervisors/fellow workers.

Pros

Free food

Contras

Bad with working your schedule around home life events

Awful place

no advancement unless you suck up to supervisors, a lot of favorites, hard to get motivated for a job when you know they don't care about you. the people who arent higher ups are actually nice.

Pros

free food

everything else

I loved this job!

This was a very good job or me. They made a group effort for everything and everyone had each others backs. I would love to go back some day. Not anytime soon but I really enjoyed the time i did work there.
Cultura laboral

Great place to work, great atmosphere

Great place to work. Friendly workers that work hard to make everything work smoothly. Management works hand in hand with officers to make sure everything is going well
  • Empresas