logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Portland, OR

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 61 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones

Never bored

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
There are always jobs that you are able to do on your time off (overtime). It is nice because it takes you out of your routine. You can also request to be moved to a are area and they will try to accommodate the move.
Cultura laboral

A job where you are easily placed and forgotten about

Worked for them for a year and never had my supervisior come check on me. No direct management at some sites indivduals are easily placed at a site and quickly forgotten about.
Cultura laboral

A good company to work for.

I enjoined the years I worked for them. I liked all of my co-workers. I learned about having patients. I enjoyed the inter action with the employees. A typical day was checking IDS and patrolling inside building.The management did not come around to check the site often enough.

Overall Good Company

The company is a good place to work. Professional work environment and room to expand in training and opportunities to move up in company. Great benefits and flexible with hours to schedule or tailor to your needs for school and etc.

nothing to say

Nothing to say about this company as I no longer work for them. Its a security company. Its a big company to work for. I really don't have much to say about this company.

Pros

n/a

n/a
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Difficult on family life

Constant schedule changes making it difficult to plan anything and training was below average. There was no incentives with the company in general.

Pros

Great coworkers

Horrible schedule

G4S Wackenhut Sucks!

I have worked for a company whose management is so poor, that you are scared to deal with them They never have the officers back, any issues come up, they will never ever have your back. anytime u need them, they are unavailable and uncaring.

bad Company with Awful Managemnt

I will not recommend anyone to work for G4S Wackenhut, Their management does not have the employees back. They look for reasons to let people go and don't congratulate employee who do good work.

Excellent

Outstanding organization staffed with highly skilled leadership. This professional structure provides the necessary support required to complete daily and annual compliance structures negotiated with Local governmental policies, procedures and protocols.
Cultura laboral

This is a very good company.

This is a very good company. I was promoted to Captain-Site Supervisor at Garda within the first six months I started working for G4S. They have good clientele and good officers. The Regional Manager as well as the Branch Manager of Garda Cash Logistics, encouraged me to apply for the position of Corporate Security Supervisor at their Portland Branch.

Pros

One of the best companies that I have worked for in Security

Contras

They do not have sufficient hours to keep good officers
Cultura laboral

Great company to work for

Great company to work for and very understanding when you need anything done.

Poor Management and Low Hourly Wage

I do not care to waste my time with reviewing this employer, so I will keep it short and sweet. Their system of handling employees and customers is non existent and their ability to pay their employees are despicable.

Pros

40 hours a week

Poor Management/Lack of Fair Wages
Cultura laboral

A world wide company that cares

Steady work, good variety in job locations, flexible hours to accommodate school attendance and military duties. I was offered classes to lean skills required in the field of security. My co-workers vary in age and abilities. New to security and retired military. The hardest part of the job was various hours that can be fast and crazy then a silent vigil of monitoring and reporting. The best part of the job was meeting new people and the challenges that come from those people.

N/a

it was a all round good work.But very bad supervisor that didn't like what I do.

okay

management could use improvement , as well as better office structure.
Cultura laboral

Not a great company to work for

A typical day at work was sitting in a chair watching security cameras, then once an hour getting up and doing a patrol. I learned how to write reports and some about the equipment I was monitoring. The hardest part about the job was having my management know I walked almost 10miles after work every night not getting home till 3-4am then wanting me back at work at 8am.

ok company

it is an ok company to work for. it helps to pay the bills. working all different shifts, all different locations

Pros

working with the public

wage is not good

Great Company in theory

Too many unexpected issues. Management is terrible, employees have no real incentives.
Cultura laboral

In conclusion I hope to have an interview with you in the near future

I have been in the security industry for over eight yearsServed in the military for six yearsWhile Being in security. I have learned a lot of different ways to talk to a lot of different people . Deal with a lot of different situation
Cultura laboral

Great place to get to work and keep the job site safe and secure.

I would arrive at work and either sit at the security console and monitor CCTV security cameras to make sure the site was safe and secure, The other thing would be to patrol the work site grounds to make sure no illegal was not going on.The management was fair and nice.the co-workers were fun and friendly.The hardest part of the job was having to deal with the lomg walks patrolling the 90 + acres of work site.The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact with the job sites workers and see how the product was made.

Pros

working where i can hone my customer service skills and keep the job site safe anf secure.

Contras

having to leave the work site.

Enjoyed the sites

I enjoyed the sites and working with my co-workers. I really strived to succeed in the company. I enjoyed the new tasks that were produced as things changed, and I enjoyed the fast paced environment

Pros

site flexibility

did not promote fairly