logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Phoenix, AZ

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 129 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones

Na

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It was security work. It wasn't the worst company to work for but it definitely wasn't the best one to work for either.

Horrible management

Company and managers are so full of their selves! They hate to see other people be successful l. You need to be a favorite in order to be heard or acknowledged.

Pros

Cant think of any

Culture, managment, company
Cultura laboral

Productive people are friendly. Thermal imaging.. the job is not hard at all.

I love working for G4S. I like the people I work with, but I would like a little more pay because the cost of living is going up.We work together as team. Supervisors are fair

Pros

Free lunches

Health care

Poor Leaders

Leadership is a word G4S is unfamiliar with. Managers hide in offices and run from challenges...horrible company to work for! Shoddy company practices.

Pros

Paycheck

Backstabbers

N/a

Environment was terrible, no teamwork, no leadership, no mission. Management would remove you from the site based off of alligation. Would not recommend working at the ICE location in Phoenix. Management discipline is based off of selective and not progressive discipline.

Pros

Good Pay

Bad Management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Their fairness , and professional atmosphere

The best Security employer , benefits around . Easy to talk to HR , all eager to help . Company expectations are top quality . Advancement is totally up to you .

Pros

Attentive

Can’t think of any .
Cultura laboral

Keeping your work location near to your home

Company is like most Security Companies. It paid the bills and opportunity to be able to move around. Enjoyed my work.location for a local call center in Glendale Az.
Cultura laboral

I can get as much work as I want.

I can get extra work from our schedualing department. I really like my job but there is no hope of advancing up in the company no matter how much experience you have or how long you have been with the company. My supervisors never say anything positive about the work I do. I bust my butt driving from 80 miles and much more to get to work everyday and I’m always early for work. I sometimes work 7 days a week and not even a thank You for anything.

Pros

Plenty of work and plenty of training.

Contras

No chance of advancing up in the company and pay is low for the work you do.

Good starter company

Good place to start in the security field or as a vet whose just getting out of the military, good to have prior knowledge, training is decent and so is pay

Pros

Decent pay depending on location

Contras

Short breaks, alot of hours
Cultura laboral

Management only values law enforcement and armed forces for advancement.

I knew a roving supervisor worked for these guys ten plus years and he lost his position and was replaced by someone flighty whimsical and incompetent based on last enforcement back ground qualifications being a new requirement, they wouldn't grandfather him in or anything. If you've been a prison guard or cop you can succeed but that doesn't even matter. They have a position in the office called account representatives or account managers. There are like six of these folks at a time and they get none of the credit and all of the blame when ever anything goes wrong. This place constantly hires and fires account managers, it's like the teacher of the dark arts position from the harry potter movies. I worked here from when it was wackenhut and this is a job for students and retired folks. For anyone else you are wasting your time to build a career. There is no recognition, no progressive training no that a boy or pats on the back. You are a second class citizen where ever you are placed. This erodes at your self worth. What ever company they plane you in, the employees know your a contractor and they know they are valued more than a contractor. You would do better working fast food. Security as a whole is the worst.

Pros

Work at night and you can usually do home work from college

Contras

This job can cause your life to pass you by
Cultura laboral

Very hostil attitude toward employees

It was a very difficult company to work for. They believed in a lot of employee turnover was a good thing to reduce salaries. I had never worked for a company that had that type of attitude.

Pros

Nice staff

Unusual management style

Big Company but be careful

I was working for a site manager for over five months and when covid hit I suddenly just got furloughed but thats understandable, but when i went back to work for them part time in August cause i had school and I teach on the weekends. They kicked me off my position because someone else was full time and a better schedule then mine, and so I got the boot and have to look for a different location.

Pros

Good Pay and the company will do their best to help

Contras

Everything is contracted, They can do whatever they want to you and can/will shove you into dangerous sites

It’s awesome

Excellent place to work and make a career lots of room for advancement and G4S is worldwide so you can transfer anywhere anytime you want across the globe

Potential

In every location I have worked, the Supervisor and above always advise on what you could do, and where you could go to succeed in your personal as well as work endeavors.

Good environment

Good environment at work, trust and loyal..follow the rules and schedule good pay and vacation and time sick paid out. flexible time and hours at work.

Dealing with customer

i like this company it pays good and have a good working relationship with other officers specially the supervisor and the best supervisor is supervisor ponce whic is my supervisor and i respect him alot
Cultura laboral

good company that cares about thier employees and clients

my opinion is very positive about this company. the management is very caring team. they always try to work with their staff resolve about work and life balance
Cultura laboral

Very laid back and no micromanaging. Management is supportive but holds a high standard, and appreciates veterans.

Most of the sites you work at are very apperciative of your presence and are thankful for your time and service. Pay is good for a security company that hires veterans.

Overall good employer

I have enjoyed my time with G4S. The office helps their officers. The pay is decent. They do promote from within. I started as an officer, promoted to shift supervisor, then promoted to Project Manager.
Cultura laboral

I enjoy my job because I love customer service.

Customer service is the primary element of security work. I enjoy representing my company in the best way possible, while making sure everyone's concerns are addressed professionally. I enjoy meeting new people and making sure everyone feels safe at work.

Beware!

If you decide to accept a position here be sure to get your job offer in writing with the hourly wage and pay schedule. They will lie and string you along otherwise. They hold back a week of pay so you will never get paid for two weeks at a time..you wor

Contras

With hold 40 hours of your pay...
  • Empresas