logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Philadelphia, PA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 30 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

En banco america no es bueno hay que trabajar afuera deverian de cambiar ese sistema afuera

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Deverian de cambiar el Arma de revolver a pistola en estos tiempos el trabajar con revolver es un riesgo doble y creo que le deverian de exijir a sus clientes que los seguridad son seres humanos que el trabajar afuera con agua ,frio , viento, calor exesivo ni los animales so tratados asi , los trabajadores de Seguridad son seres humanos tratenlo con dignidad y respecto

Productive and fun

Great company but job security not guaranteed some merging with another company. Other than that, I have a great work experience this far. I was promoted in less than a year. Benefits get better on the corporate level.

Pros

Flexible

Lack of management

unstable job

very unstable place to work. the hours were not set, the pay varies based on location and a lot of time they would assign very short shifts which isn't a lot of money.

Contras

clock in system was not effective. pay varies based on location

Good most of the time

Toward the end, i received very little support. I was constantly asking for more officers, was told they would send some, and never did. Ended up being overworked, and high staree.
Cultura laboral

Overall not a good company to work for!!

Very poor communication, you can make good money though, if that's all you're looking for.!!! They have covid-19 protocols that was pretty good....that was like one of the few Pros!!

Pros

Possible to make decent money.... possible!!

No benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

productive work place

Good to work for, room for advancement . A lot of flexibility in the position and over time. Company is good to work for. Management are good people to work for.

A Starter Job For Security

This is no more than a starter job to get you feet wet in the security industry. Room for growth is subpar and lacking. The management is less than stellar and will work you to absolute death without any extras. Expect to work each and every shift and don't ask for time off.

Pros

Really depends on your contract.

Contras

Can't leave post during shift, unfair wages, use of personal vehicle.
Cultura laboral

Cent even adhere to appointments they create.

They schedule phone interviews, meetings and fail to adhere to them. They would expect their employees to arrive on time yet the company cant even do that.
Cultura laboral

Well when i joined G4S Wackenhut Corporation in Philadelphia,it was hands on job training in both CPR and AED!!!Also i made good money.

Like I said above,the pay was great and after 1yr on the Dupont site I became a shift Sergeant and learned even more,before transfering to South Carolina.

Pros

Great benefits and advancements

Contras

Sometimes the coworkers don't want to do there job.
Cultura laboral

G4S is global, their global standards are high, making them the best security group to work for. I can assure you, this is no ghetto company.

G4S is a decent company to work for, free from work place violence, healthy place to work, management takes care of employees, managers are willing to help you grow and give you flexible hours if you are willing to work. The pay rate is good as to compare other security companies.

Pros

Flexible hours, pay rate is fair.

No matching contribution on 401k

They're ok

Over worked and under paid. I enjoyed the work but there was too much politics involved with the management. Not much room for growth, even if you decide to take a salary position, you'll be working 60+hr work weeks but not be getting overtime.

Horrible

G4s has been a very nice to me before I was placed at a job site ,the manger for that location I was working was very rude and didn’t have no good skills of being a manager she made G4S look bad as a worldwide company and they hire anyone the pay is ok but I will never work for them again when u find yourself having promblems they give u the run around and not very helpful
Cultura laboral

Best Contract Security Company out there!

I was apprehensive applying for G4S many years ago as I thought all companies were the same! But, I liked what I saw and heard and began applying for opportunities with G4S! Just interviewing for a position a few years back...I was taken care of in every way imaginable, just to travel to an interview! They treated me better than my company of 13yrs! Long story short, it was the right time and the right opportunity! Management is great, employee engagement matters and I couldn't be happier!

Current employee

I'm a site supervisor, and the company gives me all the support I need, to make sure my site runs smoothly. I also am able to do the hiring for my site.

Its a job.

Its a contractor job so it comes with the expectations of being a contractor job. Its not a terrible company per say as each site and each office has very different managers and supervisors. The office i work for tries to get everybody full time and even extra so that is a plus. Im lucky enough to work at a site whos contract gives yearly raises so pay for me isnt a big issue but it does feel like were underpaid like practically everybody else in the world. Its a very average place to work. Depending on your manager and/or site supervisor you can have problems fixed right away or never at all but again thats pretty much any job. Its a job, it comes with all the goods and bads of being a job. Pay is determined per site per contract.

Pros

Paid vacation, able to move sites if one site isnt working, paid lunch and breaks, plenty of overtime available.

Contras

Contractor, sites can turn bad quick, could be paid better.

what i learned

I meet a lot of good people and the pay was good. I learned everything about security and and how to be vigilant and alert and control and order. great place

Horrible

Very poorly managed . I do not recommend anyone working for this company . Especially in the Philadelphia area , they do not know how to run things here .

Poorly managed
Cultura laboral

Good

Headquarters), at retail locations (Cricket Wireless and Studio Movie Grille), and the with Department of Human Services (Wordsworth Academy). • Deters suspicious activity by surveying the perimeter of buildings • Deescalates high risk situations • Develops reports of any abnormal activities

horrible communication

I waited three months to get this job. I call almost every two weeks to speak with someone about my status of my application and never got a straight answer. I finally got a call back, went in for a interview, finished training and orientation. Once i got in , it was like working at a temp agency . I had to call every day, asking if there were job available. This company is the worst and if i could give it half a star i would.

Pros

fans on a hot day

co workers, managers, G4s

Good company

Good company, decent wages. Excellent career advancement. Not many sites within philadelphia, but increasing presence. Poor management in philadelphia region.

Comparative wages

Prepared to stand on your feet for long hours of of the day and long walksSometimes the hours are good sometimes don’t like you really had to fight for it

Pros

Paid training long hours

No communication with managers