logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Pensacola, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 39 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones

Excessive working hours

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
12-16 hour days relief personnel not showing up for work. Management lacking the ability to get personnel on station in a timely manner. Security officers treated as if they were still on active duty.

Run Away!

Horrible management! Constant turnover, terrible communication, bullying of staff, no promotional opportunities, post changes consistently and mistrust.The worst company I believe I ever worked for in my 35+ years in the security field!

Too many to mention

G4S Pensacola

This branch/division is not a place you want to be if you are looking for advancement. Management is not going to support you and covers up anything that doesn’t benefit them.

Sacred Heart is a great place to work as a G2S Officer

I have worked at Sacred heart as a Security Officer for 5 years. It is a superb job with outstanding leadership and job satisfaction. It is a special place to work.

Not worth your time.

This company things of the bottom line and does not care for its workers or their life. Under cutting pay to line their pockets. No sick days nor real PTO to speak of. They try to make sure to no allow over time.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Pensacola FL office is a out of control management. As long as you are a "YES MAN", then you will fit in right it.

Worse office G4S has. They definitely have the main headquarters office in Junpiter, FL fooled. You have to pay for all your own state license before you start working. This is the only security company that does this. Sad.

Mirco management

Good company

This is a great company, I only wish there was a pay difference between CPO’s and a regular security guard. If you want elite security officers with good backgrounds the pay needs to be more competitive.

I loved Florida's Management

I had the pleasure to meet an awesome team in Florida. The Office staff was very friendly and well organized. The General Manager made it its mission to visits all his sites to see the Officers. When he asked "Do you need anything?" he meant it. It was not just a standard saying like so many other managers throw the question around. I miss that office. I had 100% support as a Site Supervisor.
Cultura laboral

It was an ok job, boring most the time.

It was boring for the majority of the job but you had pretty important responsibilities. I felt there was an inherent danger working as a security officer and that the job didn't pay enough. I worked with good people though.

easy, punctual

must be punctual and detail oriented. able to maintain a daily log of events or lack or. must be self motivated and self reliant. people skills is a must.
Cultura laboral

Excellent company to be apart of.

Working for this great company, has been a life changing experience. It feels like I was still active duty, working along side different types of people, that all have the same goals in carring out the mission, of being safe and making the clients feel safe..

Temporary

Job is great to help you get on your feet, but not a career a job from lack of pay and benefits and no forward mobility. But great atmosphere to work in

Friendly

Working with my fellow employees was very interested and a united coworker experience helping and supporting each other to do a very good job for G4S as a whole.
Cultura laboral

A very professional outfit in my experience.

I started out as a Security Officer, and within four months I was promoted to Security Site Supervisor for the Citi Financial Group. G4S ( at the time was Wackenhut) was a very professional company, I had the greatest respect for everyone to which I was involved, both subordinate and senior alike.

Pros

All aspects of the company

Cultura laboral

poor management, doesn't really care much about their employee's, lack of communication, unpaid at times.

very poor management skills, didn't view employee's as people or valued their worked, deemed employee's as easily replaceable. very poor communication skills between staff and higher ups, and sometimes you didn't get paid for the hours you worked and higher ups didn't care.

Pros

pay was decent

Contras

little to no breaks, disrespect, no support
Cultura laboral

Trained officers for the job and did scheduling for about 30 officers, Maintain security ofthe hospital and assist hospital personnel when needed.I would do routine patrols of the property and would be assisted when needed by Pensacola Police

Shady

I got a job as a custom protection officer. Came over from corrections to do a less stressful job. I was taking a 2 dollar pay cut moving over but I could still live off 14 a hour that they advertised. What they dont tell you during the hiring process is you have to do a 2 weeks training that is unpaid and at the end of it you pay for your license out of your own pocket. Then I found out with my corrections certification I didnt even need to do the training to get the license. The reason they didnt tell me that was because they would have had to pay me. So they purposely omitted information so they would not have to pay me and make me do 2 weeks of training i didn't need. Finally i get on the site. First 3 days is training at minimum wage. Finally I make it through all the bs and am I making 14 a hour like advertised??? NO. I only make 12. Even though I hired on as a armed custom protection officer the site lead only schedules one of us to actually carry the taser on shift and the rest of us put them in the safe. So that guy makes 14 but every1 else 12. So pretty much from the beginning I've been scammed. I would have never left the old job for 12 an hour. The management is so unorganized. The schedule is different every week. The other officers are horrible. It's literally a competition to f off and hide. This is a good job for maybe someone in highschool or someone wanting part time work. But this is not a career option. Work for a year and you might get 5 days leave. Biggest security company in the world and they are cheaper than annie frank

Pros

Literally nothing

Very Slow and Long days

This job was good until I figured out what I wanted to do with my life. The hours I worked were undesirable (graveyard), the pay was less than satisfying, and I was left unprotected at all times and had to go into unknown situations that way.

Pros

Worked alone majority of the time

Contras

Dangerous, Bad for people with a family, non-flexible hours

Hard to figure out

Not a bad company to work for although advancement and career enhancement mean having a degree,obtaining a gun license and of course who you know.Getting direct answers and clear objectives is different from all supervisors. The more hard you work the harder they will work you.Poor selectionnstaff,improper training and young people as a warm body.

Pros

Good working enviorment

Little advancement opportunities

No communication

After 2 years of service good performance and certification of appreciation and most reliable healthcare security Officer. I was put on hold for almost 3 months after going to and extremely background check and never received a back to work call. Waiting out while out of work no word from G4s. I won’t recommend G4s to anyone that has a family to feed!

Pros

Salary

Mislead
Cultura laboral

Overall, company is good to work for and they will work with you if you are having to relocate.

As with ANY company, you will have a bad apple once in a while. G4S screening normally weeds out 99 per cent of these. Overall very satisfied with working for/with this company.
  • Empresas