G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Orlando, FL

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 79 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.269 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
When I worked at G4S I was in charge of quite a few people. I ended up being on call 24/7 and worked 70-90 hour weeks regularly. Nothing I ever did was good enough for management, despite repeatedly letting them know that we simply didn't have the resources to do anything properly. We were perpetually understaffed and more and more work was piled on as time went on. It was incredibly stressful and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone
Cultura laboral
The pay was always decent but the management was the opposite. Good luck trying to reach anyone or get any clear information regarding any steps to move forward, takes a very long time for anything to happen.
Pros
Pay is decent
Contras
Lack of communication or guidance
Cultura laboral
G4S is a great company that really takes care of you. They have flexible schedules, and allow for necessary time off. The management is great and great to work with
Cultura laboral
unorganized is the perfect term to use for this company. Been with the company for two years, there's no good benefits. when i was out because of the coronavirus they didn't even pay me for the time I miss. The company fired three reginal manager since I've been here for the past two years. This company only a stepping stone or a good job for people that retired from the military.
Cultura laboral
Fresh contract. Simple work. Changes and adjustments made it a little harder. But honest work. Accommodation can be made. Careful with positive covid cases.
Pros
Had lunches
Standing all day
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
When I first started with G4S, it was a great company with management who cared. Now, not so much. I have heard very bad things have been happening throughout the region.
Cultura laboral
They don't care about the officers . when have problem at they tell you do yet by yourself. When you need something for the post they take two days the give you.
Nothing 23476
Cultura laboral
The management team in the Orlando office is inexperienced, unreliable and lazy. Hopefully after the company over hauls the Orlando office the management will get better and the employees wont have to suffer from the management teams incompetence.
Cultura laboral
I worked in the office when they were located in East Orlando under the name Wackenhut Security. Mgt was great. Always room to grow. Encouraged office people to learn more and promote. Everyone was very helpful and encouraging. Everyone worked together really well. I enjoyed working for them very much.
Cultura laboral
Helping the police and the government of Florida securing Orlando city and neighboring areas. Securing Government buildings such as courthouses, water facilities. Minimizing overtime, supervising and inspecting officers in over 20 locations. Collecting time sheets weekly from over 20 locations.
Cultura laboral
It is a company that really needs to work better with their employees and always support their employees no matter what and Always disclose all the facts regarding their employees at all times. Always be considerate and understanding and make sure that they are for their employees always and willing to defend their employees at all costs.
Cultura laboral
They don't care about anyone or anything but G4s. They were very unorganized from day one. They could not find someone to issue the uniforms the week of training. They wanted people to come back on their day off from an hour away to get uniforms issued.
Cultura laboral
Fair but you are over looked by management and insulted asked if you have been drinking on the job when you don't drink or do drugs just because you used hand sanitizer no promotions in or races in years but G4S is one of the best paid sucurity company in Orlando
Cultura laboral
They will advertise a fifteen dollar an hour or more post and have you apply for the "open" position. You jump through a dozen hoops, drive back and forth to their office three times and go for a physical and drug test. (around 200 miles for me) Then after twenty hours of in house training, the position you applied for is not available. They offer a flex officer position paying twelve dollars an hour, driving site to site where you get to drive possibly hundreds of miles each week without compensation for even tolls. Gas and tolls and all of your time going back and forth for nothing. They bait you with the higher paying job and try to switch you into something different. Several times during training I heard how they are desperate for officers. Maybe someone should explain why they have a shortage. I refused to play their game and be trapped by them. I suggest you stay far away from this company.
Cultura laboral
I have no reveiw to include at this time. The company is a very good company to work for they have good benefits.They care about their employees. You cant go wrong working here if you need a quick job
Cultura laboral
G4S is a good company to work for as long as you do your job that you were assigned and as you were trained. If you do that and the client is happy with your work the main office will not need to micromanage you. The only downside is that the main office is like a revolving door so you really don't know who is there on a day to day basis.
Cultura laboral
Starting at corporate office these people do not care about you. It's all about keeping that contract. You're having a moral problem, tough. You need more people to fill the shifts so others can have a day off, tough. Favoritism, tough. Youth filed bogus complaint against you, tough. There's just a variety of negative occurrences on this job that makes you say wtf!!!
Pros
Made some good friends
Contras
Beware of that mole reports to corporate
Cultura laboral
For the most part I enjoyed working there. The pay was not much better than Securitas and was less than Universal Orlando. It was good security experience.
Cultura laboral
They drill into your head thats it's a great company that lives up to it's high standards and expects you to do the same. They have high standards for uniform appearance but yet such a low standards pay. $9 an hour to be exact which is below average pay. Average pay for a security guard in Orlando is atleast $11 an hour. They have such a high turn around. I've been at a site for 5 months not one guard lasted more than 3 months
Cultura laboral
Unless you are prior military or law enforcement you will not be considered for the armed prisoner transport position in the Orlando office. I believe everyone should be paid more then $17/hr due to the number inmates that we transport on a weekly basis!
Cultura laboral
Good job opportunity to move up within the company. I like the quality service to the clients. Safety was priority to the guess client and employee.
Pros
Supervisors work to hard with quality.
Contras
Seems some management just worry more above management then the minor employees