logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Oklahoma City, OK

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 33 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones

G4S has been very good to me from day one

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
We've had some issues in the past and I'm sure we will have more. But that's how it goes when you are getting aquanted. In my 15+ years of experience in security or any job is you get out what you put in.Im very proud to work for this company and I injoy putting on my uniform every day. For it's not the uniform that makes the man, it's the man that makes the uniform

Great place to work.

Great place to work. Management is awesome.I feel needed. They are willing to work with you on the shift hours. I have served at several different post. So, it never gets monotonous

Pros

Management are great people to work for.

Horrible Management

Pay is great don't get me wrong, benefits awesome imo. However, management gives no care about you. They pretend they do, but we are all expendable. So be careful.

Pros

Pay and Benefits

Contras

No breaks, long hours, and management
Cultura laboral

They promise all but deliver nada

They promised me a certain rate and position. They cut me $5 an hour never put me in the position they said they were going to or on the shift requested. These guys watch out for we had 10 people quit within 2 months I was number

Pros

They provide you training and uniforms

Contras

They promise you everything and deliver nothing
Cultura laboral

Safety, fairness, and empathy all in equal measures.

Most of my time was working at a call center. I worked first shift, right from the start I marked any vehicles on site. I entered the building and made the first rounds of the day, making note of any unlocked doors, confirming all safety (fire suppression, emergency exits) were up to code. Server room, Phone locker, and meeting areas were the highest assets dollar wise. Once the first rounds were made and any items needing action have been dealt with, the employees start arriving.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Decent company

The company is based on great principles and offers a lot of training opportunities. The district manager is very respectful and responsive to concerns.

Pros

Variety of work assignment and shifts

Contras

Can be replaced or reassigned without notice

No Advancement

If you are happy with just showing up and going home this is the place for you. But if you want to advance and you're a go-getter this ain't it. No advancement opportunities regardless of how hard you work. It doesn't matter if you outwork everyone else they will promote tenure over competency every time.
Cultura laboral

Nothing but mistreatment and mismanagment

Outside of never being paid on time in the full amount, the random hour changes, not being told your being removed until the day of and without warning, you will very rarely feel like what you are doing is worth the hourly rate you get paid

Never again!

The management in the OKC branch was awful. More contracts than they could handle resulted in hiring of lesser qualified officers. You end up getting in trouble if you report major safety violations.
Cultura laboral

My job is laid back but require a lot of attention

I thought G4S was going to be a good job but the pay is low and I asked to work in Edmond OK, and got to work on Council and 15th OKC. Disappointed with that. It takes 30-45 minutes one way to get to work.

Pros

Paid lunches, laid back

Contras

Long drives, bad part of town
Cultura laboral

The job was very fun and relaxing

I got to ride my bike on patrol. What job lets you ride your bike and get paid for it. I loved working with my co-workers. I worked with many veterans who loved protecting their country.

Pros

Food Court

Pay
Cultura laboral

A place that cares nothing about you

The Okc office is ok except for the manager from Tulsa , he is a bully and doesnt know how to treat people. The person that does the training told me to be quite and I was not even doing anything.

It was ok

I worked heard to make supervisor and then i got transferred lost pay and Vacation time working at a post that sucks a.w.g the manger there wanted you to work long hours 16+ and come in on your days off no lunch time but she got to leave for a hour with the client to eat

Pros

Pay was ok

Other officers

Reliable

All states differnt jobs are differnt maniger are differnt True.but you can not say g4s is bad company over your exsperece.befor I got hired I looked into this company read all these comments.most of them has not came to my exsperence. I even pushed to see how easy it be to get fired. I'm still with the company. yes the need to pay more it also depends how much client pays them yes the do want you over time yes it can get tireing of overtime. we all have a family to go home to.we have are own problems.the also need to keep clients and to do that the need us overtime when the have less employees.theres a lot of company's out there my new maniger surprised me I decided to stay with the company I drive 85miles I can easily get with another company that's 30 miles the new maniger I have has shown me it worth staying with the company.not many security company has benefits anyways .truefuly not many companys can keep there clients.
Cultura laboral

people were fair, job site changed some, pay was good.. there were sometimes when the job was dangerious but you were well protected, site would shut down if weather was bad with lightening but you still got paid
Cultura laboral

Very strict, fun easy if you follow procedures

Do not apply if you have children.. This job requires all your time, you have to wait for someone to relive you, so it is a rare occurance if you get off at the scheduled time of your shift.

Pros

Good Pay

Bore easily

Poor managment

Always passing the buck. The Mjr. Was way to up in a persons business when another person was requested he was always taking over and belittling. Pay was always messed up and missing hours.
Cultura laboral

You will not get the hours promised

I was offered a job at a specific site and even had a separate interview for it. It would have been 48 hours a week, but I was told that even if I didn't get the posting, I would still be able to work as much as I want working flex shifts. After a couple weeks of not hearing back about the posting,I moved to flex shifts but can only get a shift every couple of weeks.Management doesn't seem to care about much of anything.

Pros

Easy work

No work

Worst security company ever

Poor management low pay never able to even give me proper uniforms then write me up for not having them lied to me from the very start couldn't even keep my pay right
Cultura laboral

The work environment is positive and typically G4S employees are great team work.

The company cares about the welfare of its workforce.ln time of need, G4S allows any employee who is in need of extra help to attend to any family matter the opportunity to do so! The company is also family friendly.

Pros

G4S clients offer opportunity to move from security to working for them.

Contras

The company offers only one week of annual vacation. Vacation is too short!
Cultura laboral

good job and good pay but dangerous

had several knives and a gun pulled on me, nobody likes security guards until they need your help, constantly looked down on and disrespected, would not recommend for everybody, need thick skin
  • Empresas