logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en New Castle, DE

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 31 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,405 evaluaciones

fun place to work

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
if you are looking for great pay as an officer this is the place to go the sites pay very well they do love to promote from with in ive been promoted 4 times.you must earn it though if you slack off it will be caught the supervisors are very well trained this company does not play games with those who think its a job to sleep and get paid
Cultura laboral

I can't say enough good things about G4S.

I worked at DuPont Chestnut Run/Barley Mill Plaza in Wilmington, Delaware. I learned about DuPont's company history and their role in United States history. Like how they supplied gun powder to the Navy and Union Army during the Civil War. My supervisor there was the best supervisor that I ever worked for. If I had a problem with someone or something, he would say "I'll take care of it or I'll deal with this person". He was a man of his word. My coworkers and I became good friends. They wore sad to see me leave. Some times I had to be in 3 different places at once. The people that I worked with.

Pros

The people that I worked with. Great benifits and pay.

Contras

Some times I had to be in 3 places at once.

ok place to work

boring . no room for advancement . benefits pretty much non exisent

Pros

paycheck

healthcare . 401 k

N/a

Rather not say. Just did training. I cant say much about a job with no stability or job security. My Supervisor was great but have not be to work due to contract situations.

Job is great

Typical day is answering calls and giving messages to employees in office and doing daily fingerprints.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Was interesting but mostly a boring post.

The people I worked with were very nice but the post i was at had very little to do during the shift.

Pros

Great co-workers

Not much to do.

Security Officer

• Patrolled and secured a fortune 500 company • Screened employees using metal detectors and wands • Observed and reported the actions of employees • Secured inbound & outbound going trucks carrying merchandise
Cultura laboral

Company could be better . . .

A day of work consisted of posting at a gate, inspecting vehicles for authorization and issuing badges. I learned how to perform my duties as a Security Officer better and to trust God in all aspects of the job. Management was unfair and practiced open favoritism. My hardest part of the job was dealing with management. Interacting with clients, my immediate co-workers and site personnel always made my day.

Pros

Treatment from clients.

Contras

Unknowledgeable supervisors, forced overtime.

Run run run

A workday consist of long hours with minimal pay, mandated overtime. They do not care if you have a life outside work. Schedule changes without notice even if your full time and are contracted for certain hours. I learned how to be bitter and nasty in order to be able to talk to management. Co workers are in the same boat as me, they are tired of it to. This job consists of incompetent management who has no time for their employees, it is suppose to be an open door policy that's a joke. Their employment screening process consists of if you have a pulse your hired. There is no incentives, one week vacation Whippy Do! Management is terrible and have no clue on how to manage people. Overall this is the worst job I have every had. I would not wish this on my worst enemy. The only thing this company care about is the client and the officers are the people making this company look good. I would not recommend this company to anyone

Pros

nothing

everything

It's just a job

No incentive to stay. Based on position the work is different. Rover patrols the facility, other locations are seated except main entrance. Accept deliveries or monitor closed circuit television.

Pros

Easy employment

No incentives

Productive,effective and efficient

To relentlessly render a high level of quality and result oriented performance towards achieving organizational goals and aspirations, Promoting the mission and vision of the organization where my skill and ability will be intellectually challenge into productive and quality customer satisfactory services.

Pros

free lunches

short breaks