G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en New Castle, DE

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 31 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.287 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
if you are looking for great pay as an officer this is the place to go the sites pay very well they do love to promote from with in ive been promoted 4 times.you must earn it though if you slack off it will be caught the supervisors are very well trained this company does not play games with those who think its a job to sleep and get paid
Cultura laboral
Your job is just a plaything for the management to toy with. Especially over here in DE. I’ve never been in a position where your management make you feel bad for working your actual schedule. Here it’s bad if you don’t kill yourself with overtime when they should just hire more people. But hey what do I know
Contras
Everything ( not exaggerating)
Cultura laboral
my co workers and the clients most of the time makes life and work fun and they ask if u wanna work on special details and those details can be at some exciting but stressful areas.
Pros
paid lunch breaks
high cost of benefits
Cultura laboral
It is the worst poor excuse of a security company ever. No respect for their employees. Cheap pay, little benefits, and used, dirty uniforms. Bottom of the barrel. They are bottom feeders.
Cultura laboral
I loved working with G4S! Great job. I was able to work multiple sites, and as much overtime as available. I've built a great amount of rapport with important people at the sites I've worked by not only providing them with an assurance of safety, but assuring them with a friendly and helpful presence every time they entered and exited the building, as well as with every patrol or task needed to be completed.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
This company seemed more concerned with catching its own officers doing wrong than perpetrators on-premises for the client. Very sneaky supervisors and not many minority supervisors at on-site locations for big clients. Dog eat dog mentality.
Pros
day shift
Contras
management, no minority supervisors in jobs
Cultura laboral
I like that you can get paid part of your paycheck before payday if you want by using the Daily Pay option that they have. Great work atmosphere and benefits options.
Cultura laboral
Time is money with this job, patrols are done on time,and there radio checks and PDAs' to ensure that you are on time.I worked at the DuPont hotel in Wilmington,DE. 11 floors,2 kitchens,close to 50 keys,a parking garage, a ballroom, and all require an unlimited amount of checks. All had to be secured and checked periodically throughout a 12 hr.shift by morning;since i worked the graveyard shift.always on schedule.
Cultura laboral
You learn a lot when you get to your first site. As long as the Officer they put you with is motivated and knows what they are talking about. I have heard horror stories with management. But i never experienced any. As long as you show up to work on time and dont make any careless mistakes you'll be fine.
Cultura laboral
Easy job but stressful when relief was never on time or decided not to show up . Salary wasn't worth the drive from Nj to DE everyday. This job for me was more just for the experience
Cultura laboral
No room for advancing. Mainly for retired criminal justice fields such as CO’s, prior military, police officers all who already collect another source of income etc..
Pros
Relaxed
No breaks
Cultura laboral
A typical workday is very straight forward and relaxing. I learned more "10" codes. The leadership is not my cup to tea. Job culture is very strict. The toughest part about the job is working overnight shifts. Despite the job culture being strict, what I enjoy the most is the workload as it's very relaxing and not difficult.
Pros
Workload
Very strict rules
Cultura laboral
I feel that they were to harsh on some of the officers that were very good workers. Sometimes to Military as rules and policies were suppose to be followed.
Pros
If I had an app. I was able to make up time by switching with another officer
Contras
To Demanding during an 8 hr. shift.
Cultura laboral
You see who gave this company good reviews right.? The people who want to try to get you to work for them.! This is a horrible company.! They are so unorganized it doesn't make any sense. All they do is lie and want you to work while the supervisors sit around and does nothing.! They don't care about your personal life. They will send you to a site to work you don't know who to talk to what to do you. if you call them they tell you to fend for yourself or wait until somebody comes and ask them. Then act like they don't know what you're talking about. No advancement in the company. Should pay more for all the stuff they want you to do.!
Pros
N/a
N/a
Cultura laboral
I don't have anything to say. they were bad before but they got better and I would work and recommend it to someone else for them to work there. it was a good experience
Cultura laboral
I have currently worked as a security guard for g4s for about 4 months now. It's not BAD just depending on what site you get assigned to, there might not be that much room to get promoted or get raises. There's plenty of opportunity for extra training and hours if you are eager. If you show you are dependable, your supervisors will keep you busy as long as you want it. The company will help you get your guard card and get you the state training you need to be able to work. If you prove to be of a stable mind after completing a psychological test, you can get armed if you are interested. The culture between co-workers is different every site. Some it is like being in high school all over again, some it is like being on a military base. One of the best things about this job though is its DEFINITELY the easiest money you will ever make.
Pros
Easy work, decent pay, $11-$13 typically
Contras
Can easily be held over your 8 hrs if somebody calls out.
Cultura laboral
This place is run by individuals that don;t care about you only themselves. if this is you main job, you quality of life will suffer.
Cultura laboral
My typical do consists of walking 20 miles to completes rounds in the freezing weather. I have learned nothing and have no people to talk to. The hardest part is getting treated like a slave for minimum wage.
Cultura laboral
This company is the best security company I have ever worked for. There is always room to be promoted within the company and good supervisors to assist you in your training along the way.
Cultura laboral
A typical day of work is securing all personnel and product. I've learned to get the work day finish. My co-workers make the day go by. the hardest part of the job is explaining to the unknown.
Cultura laboral
It was a experience I was able to work the hours to my liking. The staff was nice and work well with you. I learned and grew my customer service skills with the company. Management could have been better with uniforms being sent out and any benefit concerns. the hardest part of the job is staying busy and awake. The enjoyable part is being able to study while working for those who are in school and watch movies