logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Nashville, TN

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 115 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,407 evaluaciones

Not what it promises

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I was thrown into what was described to me as a “hostile” environment with little training outside of my prior knowledge. They love to hire ex military so if that’s you then here you go. Throughout the pandemic I was provided one mask, I had to get my own or take from the clients supplies. I was promoted because I was there longer than anyone else and that was only a few months.
Cultura laboral

Good start for professional carrer

Good company to get your foot in the door to the enter a more extensive career. I mostly enjoyed the day to day interaction with people from all walks of life.

Pros

Good start to a professional start

Contras

No communication with management, insurance premiums exterely expensive, no room for advance

Great learning opportunity

Management is seriously lacking with this company, but overall I do enjoy my job and coworkers. My typical day at work consist of a lot of multi-tasking. It can sometimes be stressful, but staying busy helps the shift go by fast. The job itself is not hard. What is hard is having to maintain your professionalism when dealing with rude people.

Steady employment oppotunities and Locations

Typical work day varies based work-site and plenty of overtime. Your income may vary based on your availablity to work.

Pros

Steady employment
Cultura laboral

The challenges of every day working people can build character

In the recent years working with G4s Solutions, I have worked with good co-workers and lower management supervisors. I find with any group of people there will always be good and bad weaknesses that individuals may exhibit from time to time. However, the silver lining in working with G4s is the opportunity to express your needs and expect a certain level of accountability on behalf of your leadership. This type of leadership is good but can improve with a more hands on approach.

Pros

Good benefits

Terrible turnover rate
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Easy job If you just do it correctly the first time.

Go in dont zone out and pay attention to everything the job is easy. I received all my correct paychecks however some of my coworkers complained they did not receive them correct amount.

Pros

Easy

not good part time job
Cultura laboral

Entry level job for anyone

Not a great place to work but very easy. Pay is not competitive with other companies. Disconnect from office to project. Not a career position. There are opportunities for overtime. Do not work with you with commuting.

Pros

Overtime opportunities, easy work

Contras

Pay!!, lack of connection to employee

Unpredictable

G4S is dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment for its clients. They also promote growth within the company.

Pros

Never a dull moment

Environment can become hostile

Unorganized/Chaotic

Was told one thing during my interview, then told a different thing once I was actually hired. Administrative staff are unorganized and the communication is terrible. There are people who work there that shouldn't be in charge of anything because they are very unprofessional.

Pros

Work experience for resume.

Everything.

Garbage

Only paid if worked on holidays especially in a bank which is closed for,all federal,holidays should get paid. Management is by far the worst I have ever dealt with. Passed over by new hires after being promised site closer to home. This company flat out STINKS GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE. RATHER SHOVEL FECESIS THEN CONTINUE WORKING HERE 😟😟😟😟

Pros

None what so ever

Detention Life

My typical day was making sure my paperwork was done and watching the detainees. I really haven't learned a lot from this job because its all common sense. Management is horrible and lies about everything. Co-works are ok but can become very lazy because they have been there for so long.

Low Paying company

A typical day at work for G4S would be checking in and out visitors that come in on the property. I learned that security is a very serious job. Management was never around to solve any issues or complaints. The rules would constantly change without notice and we would be penalized for them. The hardest part of the job was understanding the policies and procedures as they changed daily. The most enjoyable part was getting to work at metro water locations and seeing the history of the water treatment plants.

Pros

Independent workplace

Contras

Pay was very low no benefits
Cultura laboral

Worst Security Company Ever.

This place is a wreck I cannot recommend this company for anyone. I feel sorry for the people that still work there. Management is terrible and incompetent.

Pros

Co-workers

Cultura laboral

My Day as an security officer

Upon on arriving the bank I secure the premises until the bank employees get there. Once the employees get there I wait for the code green to enter the bank. After a thorough interior inspection it is time to open the bank. Every two hours there is an interior and exterior inspections. The bank closes at 5 pm, after all the customers are gone there is another interior inspection, then the vault is closed, and I escort the employees to their car.
Cultura laboral

A Residential Facility for Juvenile Delinquent Youths.

A Typical day at work involves Supervises and participates in various incentive programs and activities with young men to stimulate interest in and cooperation with various social and education programs. Uses Protective Action Response to calm disruptive residents in a potentially dangerous situation and may handle with care residents to prevent endangering their health and safety of the resident and staff. Report significant events that occur during a shift and assists in crisis intervention and documentation.

fun and productive workplace

every day is a good day at work, i learned punctuality and uniform is very important. i also learned that customer service is very important to the customer. Management is well aware of employees and keeps everything intact. The coworkers were all very sweet and The most enjoyable part about the job was getting the task completed.

Enjoy the job

Primary duty was prevention and crime deterrence. Its very important to always be alert and aware of your surroundings. What I enjoy most are the people, and monitoring the CCTV while still enforcing other security measures to assure safety.

Professional Environment

I worked for G4S for 3 and a half years. It's a great company to work for. I was honored to be the employee of the month 2 times while being employee.

The WORST

I would give these guys a -5 star if I could. The hours worked and pay revived don't equal out, the office in Nashville does what ever it wants to with out care, and there is no team work. Too many of the employees try to make power moves and step on anyone they can. Over all you cant trust them, they are out for the bottom dollar and nothing else.

Pros

None!!!!!

Everything!!!

Job security

My typical was making sure the girls get to school and medical appointments. That no mater the age everyone a story to tell. Management did not care about the safe of the employees. The hardest part of my job was making sure the girls did fight and harm themselves and others. The most enjoyable part of the job was know that I made a difference in a child life.

Pros

Hours

No breaks

G4s

I learned a new repect for the Security Officer/Guard career I work with some great folks and even though some overly qualified they didn't get hung up on it. I was always encouraged to apply for pomotions and upgraded poitions.

Pros

I do my job and always get paid

Contras

if you want to put in for a job with the same company but in another state, no one can help get information for you.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general