logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Nashville, TN

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 115 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,407 evaluaciones

Not what it promises

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I was thrown into what was described to me as a “hostile” environment with little training outside of my prior knowledge. They love to hire ex military so if that’s you then here you go. Throughout the pandemic I was provided one mask, I had to get my own or take from the clients supplies. I was promoted because I was there longer than anyone else and that was only a few months.

Fun Place.

Great Place to work. It is a fast pace job. After receiving briefing from previous shift. You have to maintain safety at all times. you have to make sure all door are secure along with staff.

Pros

Close to home

Low pay

employment

The company is great for those who seek stability in career choice the ave immediate staffing options that fit your schedule if your willing to travel they also provide you with all equipment

Relaxed environment.

There are a lot of opportunities. Most jobs are pretty simple, access control, security patrols, and monitoring cameras. They will pay for licensing fees up front and will withhold it from future paychecks.

random job

it is a decent job to do as working and finding different shifts but the payment and the benefits rant quite enough and fair for the employees and it is not worth it
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Only enjoyment was meeting the new people at the sites you worked

To much favoritism no advancement extremely very unorganized company not to mention you have to jump thru a bunch of hoops for a company that does not care anything about you just a bunch of back stabbed management down to the officers and most of the officers I would not trust my life with most are there just for a paycheck not to protect you or anybody else.

Pros

Pay is decent but could be better

Contras

Management unorganized and the health insurance is way to high

has other choices avail

unlike other security companies G4s has many other choices to help u maybe advance your career. as far as a large companies it still has issues of pay u can make it up and get massive overtime and make up the difference through overtime

Pros

has other opportunities

has poor management
Cultura laboral

Good Opportunity to learn and advance

Good opportunity to learn and advance, The company work/life balance is terrible. Average work week is well over 40 hours on a consistent basis and it is a struggle to get resources necessary to be successful.

Pros

Benefits, chances for advancement

Information breakdown

Not happy with the way things have been done lately, I cannot pay my basic bills on what I make. Information is not given to all employees properly, There has been a high turn over rate because of not receiving higher pay rates as promised.

Pros

It's a job

Contras

Pay is not enough to pay bills, as the cost of living has incresed
Cultura laboral

Place I am working is nice

I like the place I have been working my job to make inside and outside rounds, and monitor cameras, sign visitors in and out. I have learned to be respectful, and considerate of my job and the people I come in contact with. .I like my job, I am on time and do my job to the best of my ability..

Pros

I get paid

Contras

I don't make enough to live on

Productive and fast paced

The general work duties varied from location to location depending of the desired requirements of the contract in which you were working at. Some locations also required you to obtain a carry license and others strictly prohibited it. This was obtained and monitored through the company headquarters.

Pros

great pay

daily scope

always the same to deal with some good employees and a few who could not follow the rules. Swift removal for not following rules at the location, even if an honest mistake was made
Cultura laboral

It was somewhat different to manage for me due to being a single mother.

I would work my daily schedule and if no other security guard came in to release me from my daily shift I would have to stay until someone came in or a supervisor had to work the shift.
Cultura laboral

No one knows what's going on

Depending on where you go depend on how much you like it. I work at one of the bettet paying sites and its still not worth it. Management doesn't do anything. You probably won't get fired though.

Pros

Won't get fired

Lazy co-workers, poor management

work day

It can be very repetitive work -- you are also at the mercy of what the client wants regardless of what is right That can really hurt sometimes ! the work is not hard but can be mentally taxing sometimes .

job friendly

sometime relaxing. it could be stress at times. met different faces. the hardest part of the job is when I had to deal with so many people at almost the same time. the most enjoyable part of the job ie when it's not so busy

Overall point of view

G4S Secure Solutions is a positive company. The largest issue is the hiring individuals not willing to work assigned times or posts. When addressed by the issues, some of the officers look down their noses in almost disgust that you, as the supervisor, would even consider requiring them to do the job they were hired to do.

Pros

Consistant schedule

High rate of turn over

Great work environment

Positive work environment. Supportive, professional, management that support employees at all levels. Would highly refer this company. Positive workplace culture.

G4s over rated

I worked for G4s roughly five months at HCA garage security we were treated very bad the property manager was very uptight and very unsettled we stood the whole seven and a half hours employees complained when we ate in cafeteria no guard Shacks no break area just all out bad would call the Nashville office never get a response about new post ,informs ect

Pros

I had a job

Zero

Fair

This is a typical large Company that is focused on the profit and not there employees. They hire below average people and expect them to perform at the same level as someone with my experience.
Cultura laboral

Reasonable work place, but can be umfair and hazardous.

Fair and reasonable with hours depending on the post, can be unfair and the work environment can be hostile. Overall it's a good job to have and good to have on the resume.

Pros

Advancement in the company. Looks good on resume.

Contras

Unfair at times, hostile work environment, pay can be low, and the company and main office is disorganized.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general