logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Nashville, TN

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 115 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,409 evaluaciones

Not what it promises

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I was thrown into what was described to me as a “hostile” environment with little training outside of my prior knowledge. They love to hire ex military so if that’s you then here you go. Throughout the pandemic I was provided one mask, I had to get my own or take from the clients supplies. I was promoted because I was there longer than anyone else and that was only a few months.
Cultura laboral

Always pray for the good toward all mankind.

I had some good times with G4S. Unfortunate for brandy barker, she lost her life two weeks after I quit. She was in the bldg I would’ve been in when tornadoes ripped through Mt Juliet. I’m glad I had the opportunity to talk to her about her eternal life. Be kind to others, you never know when you may never see them again.

G4s

Great place to work. Been here years. Plenty of over time. Flexible work hours. Fun place to work.

Prefer not to disclose

Prefer not to disclose. Non-compete and non-disclosure agreement exist. Information regarding current employment is confidential and cannot be disclosed.
Cultura laboral

An ok place to make a paycheck

I worked for G4S before, and I can say they have not changed. Pay is not the best but the coworkers make it worth while. Plenty of overtime and money to be made at G4S.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good Company

Good company to work for lots of overtime available Offer Health, Vision, Dental insurance along with Company paid life insurance. 401K Pay rate depends on client account

Limited advancement, little benefits

They will still hours from your check. You have to fight tooth to nail to try and get your owed wages. Healthcare isnt really accepted anywhere.No time off for the first year.There are no raises.Little to no advancement.They make you sign waivers that if you are attacked, they aren't responsible for anything.Holiday pay is 1.5x pay over time is 1.5x pay. If you work 32 hours and 8 hours holiday then you get 4 hours extra pay. But most of the time you are forced to work an extra day after a holiday and they transfer those 8 hours from over time to 8 hours regular time.

Great Company to work for

Great company, flexible hours, management very helpful and knowledgeable. Loved to work here. Compensation is great and the benefits are amazing. Good company to work for

Pros

Good compensation, management is very helpful

Not worth the hassle

Decent pay but don't expect G4S to back their employees. Lots of turnover. Will hire anyone with a pulse. Can't keep employees in corporate office. Very very hard to get answers to questions due to high turnover. Nobody stays long enough to know anything. corporate office.

Pros

Decent pay

Worst management ever

N/a

I love everything about G4’s except working outside in the cold other than that everything is great...................................................
Cultura laboral

Security is okay when you working

I prefer you to look into different security jobs and ask about them because your not allowed to work for another security company because they competition with one another
Cultura laboral

Flexibility in scheduling, recommended to someone going to school, pay was better than most other companies in the area. Provide uniforms and very easy to exchange them if need to.

Pros

Flexibility, coworkers CPO

Could be a LOT worse

G4S is a solid company as far as private security is concerned. It is by no means perfect, and probably isn’t the place for a long term career, but compared to its competitors it is relatively well-ran and pays fairly well. The problems that G4S has-mediocre management, long hours, unfulfilling/unexciting work, etc- is indicative of the security industry as a whole, not just this company. If you’re a student or recently separated service member, or just need a steady paycheck, then this is the job for you. If you’re looking for a long and fulfilling career, it’s not impossible here but I’d still reconsider.
Cultura laboral

Poor management and low pay

Office environment is fast paced. They have created a culture where HR and operations are pitted against reach other. Little to no advancement opportunity
Cultura laboral

Easy work, bad management.

This is a great job to get you some extra money or a great retirement job. I am a young guy and I never thought any of the work was hard but your coworker are lazy. The management I had was like they hired off the street. There is very minimal training so they have no idea what they have no management training and do not know how to talk to their employees. I was actually stuck on a post several times where I had to work a 16 hour shift. The money isn’t all that great but it is fair for the work that is required at least where I was at. No benefits what so ever and it’s hard to get your PTO.

good people

Good people to work with. The people are hard working. The work environment is good. You will enjoy working with the other officers. Good officers to work with.

Pathetic

A waste of time in the work environment with contradictive management. There are a lot of Favoritism within the company as well. Some employees can get removed from their post just because a supervisor is feeling bitter with them, without explanation.

Pros

Variety of job areas

Management!!
Cultura laboral

Coworkers were nice but the company was ran like a circus

In my time there I saw four site managers come and go. It effected my team very little but it showed the company could not hold onto its high management. During this time however we lost and employee and it took almost a year to get someone in who would replace their position. On the ground level my supervisor handled things well and we ran out site without having to worry about the office.

Overworked but under paid

Overwork but underpaid company they loose more contracts than they have . They are very much so racists and harass people at some sites for no reason .

Pros

N/a

They suck
Cultura laboral

Very best training, Best benefit, pay and more...!!!

My best experience, G4S gave me paid time training for security license, CPR/Aid license, and this company is huge spread nationally and internationally. Best security Company in my opinion!!!

Over Look this One

They never paid what they said they would pay. The management was terrible. Looking into the history of the company I found that they had some moral issues going on.

Pros

Not many.

Contras

lied about the pay, never got the right amount you were owed, and never moved you around from post to post.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general