logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Nashville, TN

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 113 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.287 evaluaciones

Not what it promises

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I was thrown into what was described to me as a “hostile” environment with little training outside of my prior knowledge. They love to hire ex military so if that’s you then here you go. Throughout the pandemic I was provided one mask, I had to get my own or take from the clients supplies. I was promoted because I was there longer than anyone else and that was only a few months.

No movement

There is no room for advancement there were officers in same position for more than 5 years. The management doesn’t take anything into account. Just what’s in it for them.
Cultura laboral

No pay increase in years!

I have worked for G4s for 3 years and have never received a raise. It has always been "in the works" for armed healthcare security, we are paid awful.

Pros

Good hours

Contras

No breaks, no pay increase, lousy vacation days

Great career

I worked in security for quite awhile. I was given an opportunity to work for G4S. It paid very well. I appreciate the contracts I worked. Easy job, plenty of hours. Open communication with managers.

Pros

Hourly rate, training, management

Contras

Long hours, travel to site
Cultura laboral

I worked at the courthouse and it was actually a very good experience.

Working for G4s was actually very fun and I loved the people that I worked with. The benefits suck and are very expensive but the job itself was good.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Security

G4S started out very good company alot of overtime, but quickly came your just a guard and not a person. But you finally feel like you might advance up the ladder, you realize if not friends with some one no chance.

Pros

Good started company

Variable shifts

Terrible

Terrible There is no Pay Increases All Bosses Care About is That your actually at the locations for the shift no help no management nothing this place is terrible put in my two weeks n they fired me 2 days later....asked for a raise and they gave me a penny A PENNY
Cultura laboral

Its security so you will work overtime and probably not paid enough

My job is not that bad. Where i work its fairly easy but management make the job so much harder. They lack management skills tremendously. Overall i would tell someone to apply to get foot in door of security

Pros

easy, pay good

management

Easy work

Work-life balanceEasy work easy pay not great pay but decent enoughPay & benefitsN/AOverallGood starting point decent pay plenty of work that’s all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

Not a bad job

Pretty cool job. I had a cool district manager .I felt good coming in to work. It's a laid back job but you feel like you did a job well done. It's a fulfilling job.

Pros

Relaxed

Cultura laboral

Management was a huge disappointment

Constantly changing office employees , no one was ever on the same page so it was always miscommunication with the officers and the supervisor and the office managers
Cultura laboral

Training Sucks so will the job

They constantly lose your new hire paperwork and make you do things over and over again. They are disorganized and waste time. The trainers are very bright.

Pros

Payed training

Cultura laboral

Best Security company to work for.

I love working with G4S. The pay is very good and they actually care about their employees. If you can’t work long hours, then this job isn’t for you. I love my over time.

Pros

Pay, Ethics, Management, Over time.

Nothing :)

Stay away

job is not for a career or for paying bills. Pay is low, almost zero benefits, unless you pay FULL price, management is absolutely horrible and racist. Pay is always screwed up, no holiday pay while everyone else in the world gets time and half. It's just an absolute horrible place to work unless your lucky enough to get an office job, which is impossible unless you're a family member of some kind

Cultura laboral

G4S is a stepping stone for better.

at first I enjoyed working with G4S. Then I realized the training I received was inadequate for the location I was sent to. When I moved locations due to supervisor disagreements, I enjoyed my new location until they no longer cared about my mental health when over working me and me needing time off.

Pros

If you want to work a lot, there is always an opportunity to hustle.

Not enough training.

Adventurous and Challenging

Many opportunities to move up within the company, also chance to travel, live, and work oversees. With the partnership and working side by side with foreign co-workers.
Cultura laboral

feels like its run by gun happy weirdos.

I enjoyed being a security guard. makes you feel a good sense of purpose and pride for your work, and duties, but management could not do anything to ensure we were not abused by the client.
Cultura laboral

They mess up on paychecks a bit to much.

Steady work but takes a long time to get there. Hard to get anyone to call you back from main office. Paychecks are frequently wrong. And it takes months to get your money owed from payroll mistakes. They do not give you any pay raises and it’s almost impossible to get a call back from someone at the main office.

No help no money

No good recruiting....Not enough money for the job you do... no one is in the office to help you find another job when your assignment ends... the company is not a team player
Cultura laboral

Always pray for the good toward all mankind.

I had some good times with G4S. Unfortunate for brandy barker, she lost her life two weeks after I quit. She was in the bldg I would’ve been in when tornadoes ripped through Mt Juliet. I’m glad I had the opportunity to talk to her about her eternal life. Be kind to others, you never know when you may never see them again.

G4s

Great place to work. Been here years. Plenty of over time. Flexible work hours. Fun place to work.