G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Mount Vernon, IN

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Puntuaciones por categoría
Se encontraron 5 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.204 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
The site I work at, is top notch. Love my job, supervisors and MOST coworkers. But you have that anywhere. Our team is like family. Not impressed with the office.....I'll leave it there.
Pros
Family environment at site, pay is great for what we do
Contras
Access to decent looking uniforms, swing shift hours at site, constant overtime- some mandatory
Cultura laboral
The job isn’t difficult at all. The employees are mostly great. Management however and G4S as a whole is an awful company to work for. They do not care a about their employees only money.
Pros
Paid lunch
No breaks
Cultura laboral
Would not recommend this job for anyone. Terrible with work/home life balance and force you to do overtime even if you have an appointment for your child or spouse.
Cultura laboral
They don't mention that the schedule is a rotating schedule that involves rotating nights,days and weekends. More like a 2 days on 3 days off type deal. It's a requirement to work this schedule or you won't get the job. I'm just letting you know because many people are taking time out of their day and going through the trouble to get documents only to find out that the schedule is not something they can do.
Cultura laboral
The management I was under was some of the worst management I've seen. And news flash, its more of a security job, not being an emt. I was lied to from the beginning saying I'd be getting medical runs, not security. I got very few medical runs. Got to site and was trained as a security guard. The pay was good for an emt. But get ready to have no personal life. Swing shift where I worked. And dont even think about dating. Youll be out the door asap if you date someone on your team.
Pros
Pay
Management, schedule
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros