logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Mount Laurel, NJ

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,0Estabilidad/Facilidad promoción

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 3 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Great job for retiree or someone just starting out

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
My experience with G4S has been positive. I guess it depends on what site you are assigned to, but my team and Management is outstanding! Most of the team are retired law enforcement and things run smoothly. Management is always asking if I'm looking for advancement so they believe in promoting from within. anything, you get out what you out in.

Pros

Teamwork, flexibility, good working environment

Contras

Pay increases though I know it depends on what site.
Cultura laboral

Overly stressfull job at the mount laurel location.

In summary, bad management, HR only cared about keeping the contract. The TD staff made fun of/talked badly about the G4S employees as well as HR. This jobsite was the only local site in south jersey. It is a highly stressful job. The amount paid for the work was inadequate. Working 50 - 60 plus hours a week they expected us to work proficiently without flaw. No job security as well. Last to mention that this site was a constant revolving door. If you do apply to the mount laurel site, you will se what I mean within a month. Employees that I keep in contact (as well as myself) that have left said the weight of stress have been lifted off their shoulders and they are much happier now. Other than the Mount Laurel site, this company isn't too bad.

Pros

full time at mt laurel site

Contras

over worked, high stress, underpayed for amount of work
Cultura laboral

close to home and a nice place to work

G4S is a good company, I invested 5 years with them. I would like to spend my entire career with G4S, However with a transfer to the site then they want me to go to is 75 miles, one way, from my family. I have 3 children, two pre-school and I need to be closer to home in case of an emergency.

Pros

close to home, i have 3 children
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

• Empresas