logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Moncks Corner, SC

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 17 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.407 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Not terrible, but not great.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I have been working here for over two years now. The employees that are treated the best are the ones that work 75 hours a week, regardless of the quality of work.

Great place to work!!!

Man, trust me, this company is the best!!! I've worked in the security industry for 43 years now and they are top-notch. Wish I could tell you about the place I work at, but I can't... There's so many opportunities for advancement with this company. I just happy being a regular employee!!! Best Company Ever!! No kidding..

Pros

The people, the clients, all the perks.

Contras

Can't find any. Believe me I've been trying...

Good Companny

Good management lots of benefits, plenty of overtime available and above standard pay for the area. If you have an eye for detail and are good with customer service this is a great job.
Cultura laboral

Great company that promotes from within

G4S Secure Solutions provides security for many businesses as such you have an oportunity to work at a variety of places and provide customer service at many levels. The company is very strong for internal promotions.

Pros

Great work enviroment, internal advancement

Not great benifits
Cultura laboral

No advancement opportunities (stagnate job)

People are great you work with, but the job does not offer any advancement opportunities or opportunities to succeed. constant changing environment daily (procedures and rules/regulations change like the wind). The job is made difficult due to individuals who have no experience in security outside of being on the site whole time with G4S. A huge problem is position that open are only given to the same people over and over. One positions leaves and another is created to fit that specific person.

Pros

Easy Job

Contras

no advancement, morale low, constant changes of policy and procedures, no team work, everyone out for themselves.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Stagnant workplace with poor management

Working is very laid back. Though it is a plus, it is not worth the aggravation for what you put up with. Management is quite poor when it comes to getting proper supplies, uniforms, and taking care of company vehicles. They also struggle when it comes to dealing with issues between employees. Some of the employees onsite are great to work with the exception who get rewarded for their mediocrity and laziness while believing themselves to be superior to others. Yet management would rather deal with those problem children by caving into them giving them what they want all while ignoring the effort put in by quality people. All in all, if you’re looking to collect a paycheck while surrounding yourself in mismanagement and a stagnant environment while being ill-equipped, this place is for you. If you believe you have any kind of value and drive, avoid this site at all costs. It’s not worth your best effort.

Pros

Hours

Contras

Poor management, ill-equipped, and lazy, unprofessional brats are your coworkers.

Not worth the pay

Poor management, favoritism, double standards, lack of communication, $.25 raise every year no matter what. No room for advancement. They hire family members to work on the same site. Conflict of interest as far as I am concerned. No set standard to follow. People are allowed to do what ever they want.

Pros

you get a paycheck

everything else

Industrial Site

Working security at an industrial site, elements cold not provided adequate equipment for personnel. Must be well connected to get upper position in company.

Working in the elements

A boring place to work.

I did not work here long I found it to be a very slow pace and not the right fit for me. Many people enjoy it there and find it to be exactly what they are looking for.

Favoritism and poor management

Horrible place to work I wouldn't recommend working here for friends colleagues or anyone else. Management is extremely poor with helping employees resolving matters and hinders the day the day routines with constant unnecessary changes.

Awesome work place

Patrol area of assignment , keep log in order, hand over pass down notes, keep compound secure and deal with any situation that may come around

Pros

Great co works

Weather

Great Workplace

Great workplace, plenty of advancement within company at different locations. Great vacation after a few years of employment at steady location.

Pros

advancement at different locations across the states, if willing to travel

Contras

low pay at some locations, also unsecure length of employment due to contract.

Dont Waste Your Time

W here to begin with the company. First and foremost they only care about quantity not quality. By this I mean they don't care who they hire or where they come from, they only care about a body on a post. Secondly don't complain because it will fall on deaf ears. Unless you have your hand in the pocket of management, you will get nowhere fast. The management only cares about those who will stroke their ego. There are no benefits regardless of what they claim.

Peaceful work environment.

I prefer 2nd or 3rd shift when working at a job and currently work 3rd shift from 12am-8am. I arrive 15 minutes early every night and perform my usual duties after clocking in. The building is closed and all workers are leaving when my shift begins. I check to make sure all doors and locks are secure inside and outside. Secure entire building making sure all alarms are set to avoid any break-ins and or safety issues such as fires. My supervisor is very professional and provides great leadership skills. I work alone and have no co-workers during my shift but when I come in and relieve a co-worker or they relieve me we update one another by giving a shift report on any pass down info. The job is not demanding or complicated but one thing that has me interested in finding something different is the pay is not enough to maintain my bills financially. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it is a very peaceful environment.

Pros

You are only responsible for your individual duties and i enjoy working 3rd shift.

pay
Cultura laboral

A very productive and structured place to work.

I report to work at 0800 hours, I relieve eight individuals at least three times a day. I make daily rounds exteriorly and interiorly of the building to make sure it's secure. I report any mishaps to the building supervisor and the shift supervisor.I end work at 1600 hours and pass down the report of the day to the oncoming officer.
Cultura laboral

A very enjoyable place to work

I enjoy working at my Job Site. I get to meet interesting People.Every Day at work presents a different challenge in a good way.
Cultura laboral

Great job for students or retired military/police

Easy job for decent pay. Highest paying security job in Charleston, SC with benefits. Not for the worker who wants a fast paced job environment but great for those who are going to school full time or retired.

Pros

Free food

low pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general