G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Milwaukee, WI

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 75 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.269 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Been with the company for over a year & witnessed the good and bad. G4S as a whole doesn’t look after their employees as they should. During the BLM, Asian Violence, LGBTQ movement nothing was said to whether they stand with the movements or against. When COVID hit, employees were not provided with sick pay or even a get well soon card. Extra coverage wasn’t provided & was advised work within ( = figure it out amongst yourselves even if you’re overworked). the job pays the bills, puts food on the table & clothes on your back.. nothing more and nothing less
Pros
Flexibility
Benefits, Poor Management, lack of diversity training
Cultura laboral
I was a patrolman at a specific location. Did nightly tours and made a detail log on the night
Cultura laboral
straight forward monitoring site and checking clients in and out of site
Cultura laboral
Good place to work but don't not make a mistake or your gone. A typical day is to Monitor cameras and lobby activities.Workers are good people
Pros
Friendly people
not a place for Forgiving a Mistake
Cultura laboral
I liked my location, the required duties were not bad. I sit at a desk in the lobby and check visitors in and directed them to their location. Lots of nice friendly people in the building. I learned a lot about what is important in securing a large building. management has a big turn over in hiring people. I think the hardest part is sitting, sitting, and sitting, watching monitors and making sure the place was safe at all time. Kind of boring, but very quite after 5 p.m..
Pros
nice pay for the area you are posted at.
Contras
Limited health care for part-time workers, no bereavement time off or pay. no breaks.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I can always go back if I'm looking for employment. Good place to work for.
Pros
I liked the hours I worked
Contras
Your site can change at any time
Cultura laboral
G4S is a place I can always go back to for employment, they always had my back far as work related.
Pros
Great work hours and overtime.
Contras
Not much room for advancement in the company.
Cultura laboral
Activity filled day. Work will keep you busy. Supervisors are accessible. No problems with payroll.
Pros
Good Wage
Contras
Some job sites are more difficult than you would think
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed working for this company. Extremely helpfull employees and supervisors made it a good experience
Pros
pay, supervisor support
hours can get high
Cultura laboral
The most enjoyable part of this job was that besides one other co-worker I was the only security officer at the front desk post and I only saw her when I was coming in for my shift and relieving her from hers. I like feeling like I was in charge. The hardest part had to be the language barrier for some of the clients that came in and only spoke spanish but luckily there was a translator on the site at all times. I learned that being in charge it's that scary and it also helped me with confidence.
Cultura laboral
a typical day at work can be interesting. .Theres always change with this company. Sometimes good but most of the time its bad
Cultura laboral
A typical day includes routine tours, parking lot patrols, monitor surveillance and alarm,
Pros
paid lunch
Contras
contracts, may not get full vacation benefits
Cultura laboral
We are to conduct a four hour tour daily. Out of our 8 hour day we are at the desk manaintaing visitors, cameras, alarms, emergencies and completing our security reports. While one officer is doing this the other officer is out conducting a four hour foot, and vehicle patrol of the facility inside and out.I have learned more about the access control systems.The hardest part about the job is that management is not on our side. The advancement opportunity is not what it seems.
Pros
we get our earned vacation, first shift get cooked meals daily and hot coffee (breakfast & lunch).
Contras
healthcare is unaffordable, no weekends off (only for managers), advancement for the same people only, if you work second or third you do not have the opportunity to eat a hot meal.
Cultura laboral
Management attempt to accommodate employees by allowing them to chose flexible work hours. Overtime hours are offered to employees based on availability.
Pros
available overtime hours
Contras
no sick days, must have education in a specific field to advance
Cultura laboral
Do not even apply here. They like to discriminate against people with disabilities. They instructed me to get some tests done and they would cover the costs. when i submitted them the bill they refused to pay and refused to hire me back. They did nothing but disciminate against me because of a disability I have.
Pros
nothing
everything