logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Miami, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 133 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

It was good when I started

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I started as a manager and then from one month to the next I was demoted out of nowhere after bending over backwards for them to tell me my position was never permanent. Ended up leaving a week after being moved to a different, lesser paying post.

Pros

Great pay

Management went down hill

Best security company

Pay is good but low considering that I have a Bachelors Degree in the field. Captain aka supervisor at my post is very rude, and creates last minute schedules which leaves little to no flexibility. They expect you to be available 24/7 to cover call outs etc. This is a job for those that have no serious obligations such as school or kids.

Pros

Pay

rude supervisors, militaristic style

Data processing manager

Was in charge of financial applications for all offices around the country. Company is out of business as it was sold to another security firm. Retired after it was sold

Observing

I was the security officer. I learn how to comply with guest, work with team, drive around the area and observe. The work place is very friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job was able to help others.

Need Work

I was hired for another position and was never placed into that position. They string you along and don't pay you the rate you were initially agreed to upon accepting the job because they keep you at a position that they are short staffed in.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Consistent Work

G4s secure solutions is a great security company to work for. You will always have a post to work on the pay scale differs but there are many great opportunities for a good pay.

poorly managed

poorly managed inconsistent scheduling inconsistent hours. Mangagers and supervisors lie. They take advantage and don't always give you lunch breaks on 8 plus hour shifts.

Pros

security d license training

poorly ran

Great pay

they company is a good company when it comes to the benefits, pay s, but they need better management, some of the post are okay and some or the opposite . they start you off 10 dollars but you get raises

Pros

good benefits, and pays

bad supervisors and majors
Cultura laboral

Very good environment, great benefits, very professional.

This company is very professional, they take value and pride in their work. they are very strict when it comes to be on time, which i think is awesome, they always kept me on full time. the training its clear and to the point.

Pros

Medical insurance offered to the employees, flexible schedule, and supervisors are always there for his o her employees.

Good Experience

I had an overall good experience at this company. Their salary compensations are among the bests in the industry. With the exception of an incident that occurred to one of my coworkers, their supervisors are professionals and well educated.

Pros

Salaries

No Comment

I have nothing good to said about this company. I was treated wrong and was force to signed a document to resigned. I don't agree with the management.
Cultura laboral

Productive, fun and well organized work environment

I really enjoyed my time with the,g4s company I love how the cooperation with in the company unfortunately I had to leave but I would recommend this company to anyone.

ok

normal job, needs work management, scheduling professionalism. other then that I love where I work. and I think it is a good stepping stone for new ones.

Pros

love where i work

no breaks
Cultura laboral

A great position to start in the security field

making daily rounds of work location to make sure people are safe and no property damage occurs. working alongside Law Enforcement to notify them in case of an incident that may need further assistance.

Personal Motives Matter

This company can be very difficult to be employed with depending on your life situation and expectations. If you're single with no kids or family responsibilities and not enrolled in school then this company can work for you. This is not a company you want to work for if you go to school or have a family. I am telling you this as someone who worked for G4S in the Miami area. There is no typical day of work. You get your work schedule every Sunday evening with a warning that your schedule is subject to change and trust that it will change very often especially at the last minute. A lot of schedules are double-booked leading to you or the other person being sent to another location or home. Most likely another location. Yes, the company is always short-staffed especially if you are assigned to the Publix contract. This company has an extremely high turnover rate which is great if you're looking to pile on hours. I would work anywhere between 32 hours to as much as 90 hours per week. Most jobs require you to stand or sit for long hours with one 30 minute or two 15 minute breaks. The company offers lots of training. You are required to do the 40 hour training for the security D license upon hire whether you have the license already or not. If you're doing armed security then you will have to take the G license course. The G license course is held at one of two locations, in Miami Dade at Tamiami or at Pembroke Range in Hallandale Beach. You go to whichever range the instructor works out of. The hardest part of the job is managing your sleep schedule. Your phone will -

Pros

High pay for security, 401K, 1 week vacation pay, Health insurance offered, 40 hours guaranteed

Contras

High turnover rate, mismanagement of schedules, lot of callouts

Horrible

This company is probably one of the worst companies in the entire continental U.S. They offer nothing. They claim to have benefits however its a lie. DO NOT WORK there

Cultura laboral

Different name same management.

Different name same management with this company. They expect and ask too much for qualifications but they do not pay. The Chain of Command for G4S are the same that were before when Wackenhut was running it. That's why so many good officers leave this company. Its not worth it!

Great

Assist security officers to assigned post. Assist customers with paying parking tickets etc. ● Control Security cameras for parking City of Miami Beach ● Record money bags for City of Miami Beach Daily Log

Excellent

Very professional environment, where over 300 office employees performed their duties in an admirable manner. I coordinated deadlines with the supervisors of Accounts Receivable, Accounts, Payable and Payroll. It was rewarding to deal directly with the representatives of the public firm of Arthur Andersen, which audited our financial records. Non stop. It was great.

Pros

Exciting to be supervising 15 accountnats

N/a

the typical day of work is normal. the things learned on daily basis is more interactions with the general public.management is good to deal with.

Flexible workplace

A typical day at G4S can be fun and busy as well. Working for this company can be beneficial and Flexible to students. I've learned to build relationship with staff and client to help keep the area safe and secure

Pros

Flexible

• Empresas