logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Miami, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 133 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

It was good when I started

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I started as a manager and then from one month to the next I was demoted out of nowhere after bending over backwards for them to tell me my position was never permanent. Ended up leaving a week after being moved to a different, lesser paying post.

Pros

Great pay

Management went down hill
Cultura laboral

Good

Good working environment . Very nice post available to work at . I would recommended to anyone living around the Coral Gables or Doral area or if you do not mind driving far then it is a perfect company to work for

Workplace takes patience.

Workplace takes patience and ability to within a lot of racism and verbal lashing. if you have issues with people thinking they are better than you and can say what they will then DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB. Only if you have patience and can with hold your anger can you manage this job.

Managment

At first glance you would assume this is a good job, but it's a mess. Management doesn't care about you, only numbers and money. Some Supervisors are HORRIBLE and disrespectful to say the least, and management don't care. Will not advance here unless you suck up to management. Don't work here.

Pros

Good dental and vision

Managment
Cultura laboral

G4S is a great company to work for, very professional, provided you with opportunities for advancement.

Again G4S is a great company to work for, provides you with opportunities for advancements, looks out for the well being of its employees, makes sure that you are properly trained for all assignments, have all needed equipment, provides you with great benefit options .
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

G4s

I wouldnt recommend this job for people who is used to being active at work. It good for people who dont mind being sedentary for 8 or more hours a day

Pros

Easy

Contras

Boring, no work life balance, no competitive pay or advancement opportunity.

Nice job

Great place to work at, strict but not intense environments at any given post. General security guard duties, patrol, daily reports, and log books. Good pay.
Cultura laboral

Terrible management. Lack of communication besides when tjry are short officers. Managers disappear when u are trying to communicate with them regarding a off day

great working place

This was a great company to work for. I had a great time working there with my commander and other fellow associates. I learned so much from this company and my captain.

Security

I observe who goes in and out of the residence Working for more than a year you have the opportunity to teach new colleagues. Sometimes, if you work there long enough there's a certain type of communication that colleagues and even the people who live where I work. Tough part is you have to be always vigilant because a minor mistake and the people who live there will make a hassle that it could be a risk of getting fired even if it isn't a big deal

Pros

eat lunch while work, holiday tips, really relaxing

different shift, overtime

Plenty of overtime.

This is one of the most respected and professional security companies out there. The most enjoyable part of the job is they have so many different job sites. Even with your prior knowledge everytime you go to a new job site they have you train for the jobsite with another guard. Each location has post orders with rules and regulations to follow. The company has high standards but each individual job site has different procedures that must be followed. Almost every job site has a emergency contact list and you have 24 hour communications with security company dispatch if you are unsure about something. The hardest part of the job is when you working shifts at a 24 hour location guards show up late or call out? When that happens after going 1 hour over your shift and unsuccessful being able to communicate with your relief the site supervisor or major either attempts to find you a relief or has you calling everybody on that jobsite list. More than likely 99% of the time you will be working a double shift. If you like overtime it is not a problem. If you have to pick up a kid, go to school, or any other responsibility it becomes a problem. I feel this is a job for a person that is willing to work double shifts frequently with no other responsibilities outside of work. They should pay their officers more especially since they are so demanding.
Cultura laboral

I enjoyed my em[loyment with the company

I was doing dispatch for this company for two years and I gained a lot of experience in this role. Customer service, answering phones attending to the customers needs.

Great opportunity

big company, great opportunity but currently going though some structural changes that may affect new hires waiting period. Many sites with different pay rates, they help you get your D and G licenses but if you already have them you will not only look good but be set for the best pay opportunity. Veterans friendly employer, they will love you here.

Long Hours but decent pay

Worst was people not showing up to your shift and having to double down but otherwise the people who work are great and the experience gained was fruitful.

Bad company to work for

This company should not even be considered as an acceptable employment. There are a dozen companies to work for that pay better and do not hassle their employees like g4s does
Cultura laboral

Micro management and stress to no end

Leadership lacks initiative and motivation. Employees are rarely recognized for a job well done. Posts are micro managed and chain of command looks for any small flaw in order to crucify you. Miami office is overall incompetent with even the simplest tasks. Very callous and not understanding of work life balance They expect you to always put the job first, regardless of any responsibilities you have outside the workplace. An overall stressful job that only people with no choice would work.

Cultura laboral

The company is fine but my manager

The manager at the post was very unfair. He has his own little group that gets everything and the rest you on your own. If you go to Human Resources you’ll never make it there. That’s why I resigned there

N/a

I WOULD SUGGEST this job for people who just finished graduating high school . it will help financially if you're responsible. Be on your p's and Q's and you should be fine

Contras

They never paid me for refereeing people, They gave me the run around

fun

I worked at several post with amazing people and to have a company offer overtime was amazing but it would have been nice to have better training at some of the posts i worked.

G4s

Usually works independently, safety is very important. Observe & report premises. No set schedule, but good co-workers who's willing to help. A lot of access to technology.

Good Sites But Need to pay more

Good Employees And Account Manager. They Work with you if you need a day off and they pay you a week vacation if you been there a year on good standards.

Pros

Good staff
  • Empresas