G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Miami, FL

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 129 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.287 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
This company is very professional, they take value and pride in their work. they are very strict when it comes to be on time, which i think is awesome, they always kept me on full time. the training its clear and to the point.
Pros
Medical insurance offered to the employees, flexible schedule, and supervisors are always there for his o her employees.
Cultura laboral
The pay was very nice, considering the 12 hour shift becomes about 13 and change, because of shift turnover beforehand and waiting for you relief afterwards.
Cultura laboral
Very good company to work for. Very good training and trainers. Uniforms and all gear provided including both summer and winter gear. Medical training provided
Cultura laboral
I worked as a customs protection officer at G4S for 2 years. Job responsibility and pay will shift depending on the post you’re assigned, but mostly the guards are there to “observe and report”. You won’t be doing much except maybe walking around a particular property. I wouldn’t recommend it as a long term position as there’s is no learning involved and very little growth opportunities.
Pros
Training was paid for by employer
No growth opportunity
Cultura laboral
I love the posts but they keep on changing the supervisor often. Some of the supervisors didn't know what they was doing. Healthcare insurance is no good.
Pros
Coworker and overtime
Healthcare insurance and management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Hands Down G4s Operates On A Military Strict Platform But Overall I Love It Because It Sets Structure.. They Are Truly The Best Security Company That I Have Worked For While Being Employed In The Security Field
Cultura laboral
I've been working for this company for over 8 years, no raise, no real benefits, after 7 years with 2 weeks vacation pay they cut it to one year. They don't pay bereavement. This company don't care about employees. I don't recommend any one to work for them.
Cultura laboral
OverallThis was a very toxic work environment and I had to leave for my mental health. There was an issue with one of the assistant managers at the store and instead of doing a proper investigation to gain a clear position of the situation, my G4S captain didn't care and took the word of the assistant manager without any further thought.
Cultura laboral
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at G4S is All work and maybe your vacation dates will be respected no matter how long ago the request.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at G4S does not match the level of work done by guards.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at G4S, I think thats a pigment of ones imagination.ManagementIn general, managers at G4S lose contracts themselves with clients due to simple lack of communication.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at G4S is nonexistent.OverallMy experience working at G4S was a nightmare no man, woman or animal should subject themselves too.
Cultura laboral
There are no opportunities for advancement. And a lot will depend on your post. I worked the Publix post and here are the pros: -Plenty of overtime available. -Bike/Outdoors uniform is pretty cool and comfortable. -You get to meet and socialize with plenty of people.Cons-No advancement opportunities. You can’t make a career out of this. -Standard regular uniform and cowboy hat are goofy and silly- looking. -Standard company- issued firearm is .38 Revolver, which is very outdated. -No brainwork involved. A lot of 'doing- nothing'. I felt like a loser. -No authority to do anything. I felt very useless. -You get in trouble easily for simply doing things out of good faith. -Management shows no appreciation. -Management always sides with client even when client is wrong.
Cultura laboral
Horrible place to work. Do not reccomend They sell u dreams and when u start working they treat you the opposite. Do not work here ! They don't care about they employees at all !
Cultura laboral
- lie to your face about advancement opportunities - only a handful of paid holidays - not allowed to have a second job - you’re only a body to them
Cultura laboral
The pay rate is extremely good and they are very professional I love my job and you feel wanted only issue is they have a thing with facial hair so you have to be clean shaven and also the benefit are not the best but are pretty good other than that great company and I see myself advancing in the future my goal is to hopefully become a captain or work in HQ
Cultura laboral
Room for growth within the company, benefits Life insurance and vacation time Working with G4S has given me more experience in the line of security work .
Cultura laboral
Was told I'll be working full time in a certain area. When it was time to work, my hours fluctuated from 16-28 hours a week. My schedule was not consistent. One day it's the morning, the next it's evening. Never know when i will work so I'm guessing on how to schedule appointments. Manager scheduled training twice early morning and cancelled both times. Not organized.
Cultura laboral
G4S is a good place to work if you do not care about a social life and are just trying to get money. Although, you are not earning a lot of money per hour but you can work many hours to make up for it. Captains do not really care about you so you are really on your own.
Cultura laboral
Everyone is very professional. Site captains and supervisors could use more organizational and leadership training. The pay rate and benefits could be better for such a large company that gives its employees a lot of responsibilities.
Cultura laboral
G4S used to be a good employer but the last 5 years the company had decreased in their reputations and performances. I heard a lot of good thing about G4S but everyone with an accurate information will talk in the past not in the present because G4S is not the same company anymore
Cultura laboral
Good working environment . Very nice post available to work at . I would recommended to anyone living around the Coral Gables or Doral area or if you do not mind driving far then it is a perfect company to work for
Cultura laboral
Workplace takes patience and ability to within a lot of racism and verbal lashing. if you have issues with people thinking they are better than you and can say what they will then DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB. Only if you have patience and can with hold your anger can you manage this job.
Cultura laboral
At first glance you would assume this is a good job, but it's a mess. Management doesn't care about you, only numbers and money. Some Supervisors are HORRIBLE and disrespectful to say the least, and management don't care. Will not advance here unless you suck up to management. Don't work here.
Pros
Good dental and vision
Managment