G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Memphis, TN

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 100 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.269 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
As a security guard, I learned quite a bit in make sure the area I worked were secure. The management at the location I worked at was overall good, except for the head manager who let a select few employees do what they wanted and when.
Cultura laboral
I have had the worst experience with this company. I worked for g4s for 2 weeks!!! I went in asking for part-time work only but was forced to work fulltime!!! I quit!! They do not care anything about their employees!!
Cultura laboral
A typical day at work would be coming in signing in on computer and phone. Relieving previous officer, setting CCTV channels as needed, answering phone lines to unlock gates (allowing employees entrance), searching employees as they leave the facility, giving the upcoming officer a pass down, enforcing clients rules and regulations, training other officers, just to name a few things that would happen within a normal day at work.
Cultura laboral
Wonderful company to work for. Employees are always willing to assist when necessary. Lots of teamwork, and sometimes very long hours, but working for this company is worth its weight in gold.
Pros
Room for advancement.
Long work hours.
Cultura laboral
Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing security and safety of client property and personnel. Make periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserve order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises. Control access to client site or facility through the admittance process. Patrol assigned site on foot; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons. Protect evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations. Respond to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents. Prepare logs and reports as required
Minimum pay is to low.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Management treat officers unfairly. Lots of growth opportunities but only for those that are hand picked. Company produces great benefits, officers, job locations, and etc.
Pros
Job advancment
Poor Management
Cultura laboral
A typical day at work consisted of securing a high profiled pharmaceutical site, McKesson. I learned different levels of security clearances, and how to read individuals on a non-verbal basis. Management over security is still in its conditioning stage, but effective. My co-workers were friendly and eager to learn. The hardest part of my job was on-site schedules; but adjustments were conquered. The most enjoyable part of the job was greeting the clients as they entered and exited the facility. I always maintained professionalism with a smile.
Pros
Clean work environment with state of the art equipment
Contras
Large facility grounds with unreliable security transportation.
Cultura laboral
It's a good place to work. As a security officer or guard, you learn alot about your company and meet many interesting people. You as a first responder or the first face that's seen have to be pleasant and make your atmosphere comfortable for your clients or customers.
Pros
One of the better companies to work for.
Contras
People always make it what it is. You get the good and the bad.
Cultura laboral
As an upscale officer, I often worked in a settings that required I maintain surveillance and checking for authenticity of records while maintaining exceptional customer service.I enjoyed being afforded the opportunity to enhance my soft skills. Management could be better in the previous location I was assigned but once I moved to Atlanta, they demonstrated superior supervisory skills.
Pros
flexible and relaxed environment.
no lunch breaks.
Cultura laboral
Learned to guard against persons who would deprive others of their money and/or freedom.
Pros
educational
boring
Cultura laboral
Customer service skills and work hard under pressure. I enjoyed learning more about security throughout the world.
Pros
n/a
Cultura laboral
G4s is a very good company to work for flexible hours and competitive wages compared to other security companies.
Cultura laboral
I learned how to cope and handle several personality traits and work under pressure and stress effectively.
Pros
received free lunches and bonuses
no breaks unfortunately
Cultura laboral
I love working for G4S, I feel that I am able to grow with the company, either within my own region or outside..
Cultura laboral
All qualified candidates are never notified when there is an better job opening within the company.
Pros
there are some good benefit such as tuition reimbursement
Contras
all employee do not know about the college tuition reimbursement benefit and your pay is low
Cultura laboral
This job required employees to screen and search fellow employees and passengers at the Memphis Intl Airport. I learned to enhance my comunication skills and work awareness. The management and co-workers were great. Very professional. The hardest part of the jobs was lifting heavy luggage. The most enjoyable part was being able to work overtime whenever you needed to.
Pros
pay rate, overtime
Cultura laboral
Meeting new faces is always a plus. Also, great to be off on all holidays but at hte same time we didnt get paid. Supervisor had zero understanding.
Pros
day shift off holidays
standing all shift
Cultura laboral
Wackenhut Corporation was a very productive and stress free company that ensure that qualifield officers advance through the ranks ensuring that all officers were treated the same across the board and given the required training to ensure that each officer met the clients standards pertaining to the site. The company was blessed to have a great management team during the time that I was employed with them.
Pros
look upon as on of the elite security company within the state of tennessee.
low salary
Cultura laboral
This is a good company to work for but does not offer much room for advancement and does not alwayshold up their promises for raises and such.
Cultura laboral
I have found that working for Wackenhut was aweful, some of management don't know how to treat their employees. That's just to say the least about it.
Pros
n/a