G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Memphis, TN

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 100 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.287 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
As a security guard, I learned quite a bit in make sure the area I worked were secure. The management at the location I worked at was overall good, except for the head manager who let a select few employees do what they wanted and when.
Cultura laboral
Security is very different from Correction but both require attention to detail, clear logging and being professional at all times.
Cultura laboral
Hard but educational day. I learned how to be better at security. Management wasn't very helpful to me. The job wasn't very hard. I enjpoyed helping others.
Cultura laboral
In this position I worked at multiple locations, interacted with people from all back grounds and locations and the company itself was a very good stable company there wasn't much room to grow with the company but I enjoyed the experience
Cultura laboral
Open the doors for customers and employee, monitor the doors in front of the bank and patrol the outside of the bank the hardest part of the day is just standing on your feet all day
Pros
over time pay
short breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I love doing security for where I am but management sucks and I wouldn't recommend G4S in Memphis to anybody I know... It was great when I started a few years ago but every since we got this new captain and new staff in the office, it's been aweful.
Cultura laboral
Ensuring the highest level of customer service. Responsible for the safety and securing of private grounds and clients.
Pros
Free lunches and greeting new people witha smile and positve attitude
security and safety
Cultura laboral
ok company to work for, management could be more attentive to employees needs. need better post and pass down information.
Pros
some good post
no contact from management
Cultura laboral
Great opportunity and the leadership opportunity to train and educate staff when needed is great in that you are able to learn more from all departments and each area is set up to learn a lot of new things from managerial skills were utilized daily in to use leadership areas are the a advantage
Cultura laboral
Being my first experience in a leadership role I was a student and a teacher to my subordinates at the same time. I enjoyed ample opportunities to learn new things about management which natured my growth professionally and personally. Upper management was fair and consistent!
Pros
Good working enviornment and oppertunities for growth.
Contras
The oppertunity for pay increase was not equal to increase of roles and responsibility
Cultura laboral
Worked with this company for over a year, just for extra income. Our supervisor did not care about and and did not answer your phone calls. They treated us like dirt. And after a while they just let all the employee's go.
Pros
extra income
waste of one's life
Cultura laboral
Secure the area in building and grounds of industrial plants, commercial buildings, docks, camp areas and work sites Warned violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking and carrying forbidding items Watch for reported ill regularities, such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes and security doors left unlocked
Cultura laboral
A typical work day consisted of maintaining daily activities in a log, checking badges, monitoring employee activitiy, and providing customer service for the client. I learned to keep focused on my surroundings and be observant all while remaining professional. The most enjoyable part of the job as the pleasant attitude of the employeed.
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed my time with Wackenhut. The management employees were easy to get along with and did not micromanage their officers to where they could not grow with the job and learn from their mistakes. The two problems I have with Wackenhut are 1) that they did not offer an opportunity to take classes in criminal justice so the officers could advance in the company, and 2) they offer poor healthcare coverage.
Pros
Free uniforms and uniform replacements, management allowed officers to grow in the job
Contras
No help to pay for classes to advance into the Custom Protection Officer program, Poor Healthcare coverage
Cultura laboral
I've been with this company for about 6 months. It's an easy job. Can be extremely boring at times. They don't care about employees, only important thing is that they have a body at a post. Terrible pay. Terrible benefits. Only good thing about this company is that the work is fairly easy and that's about it. There's a lot of down time, that can be a pro or a con. They place u at the furthest available post, even if its one close by u. My commute is 45 mins one way, when there was an available post 10 mins from my home.??
Pros
easy job, its a job
Contras
no lunch break, pay, commute, benefits
Cultura laboral
I learned from out of experience how to do my job as a Site Supervisor. I am a fast learner, I am not afraid to ask how to improve or improve it all on my own. I have the supervision over 32 officers, all good people. Not afraid to correct them in their performance. The hardest part of the job is the frequent call offs from officers. The most enjoyable part is working with so many different personalities.
Cultura laboral
depends on who your boss is and where you work that will determine how you will fair
some of the coworkers
Cultura laboral
G4S secure solutions offers a variety of work environments that are great if you are into public relationship. Ranging from banks to warehouses to even college campuses.
Pros
Experience and promotions
Contras
Benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Cultura laboral
It was my first job. And there was no room for advancement and i rarely knew what most I would be working at. I didnt like the job that much
Cultura laboral
Making sure customers had a safe environment. My co-workers were very helpful.
Cultura laboral
I have learned a lot of things from working at G4S. I have gained a lot of leadership experience.