G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Memphis, TN

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 100 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.287 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
As a security guard, I learned quite a bit in make sure the area I worked were secure. The management at the location I worked at was overall good, except for the head manager who let a select few employees do what they wanted and when.
Cultura laboral
The company is not a bad company to work, but the management team needs help. The Supervisors can treat their people like dirt. They fired the wrong people and let the people keep up drama stay. I worked for them 10 yrs, because it was a second job.
Pros
Breaks, Vacation
No sick leave, management
Cultura laboral
My assessment of the job and culture of the organization I am employed by has been rewarding in the aspect I have moved from various posts and have learned the art of flexibility as well as not relying on others to take care of me.
Pros
n/a
n/a
Cultura laboral
I worked for the company over 10 years ago, when it was titled "Wackenhut." Back then, I had a great relationship with my supervisors, and my job responsibilities were very straightforward and easy to accomplish. I watched over the trailers in a truck lot in the evenings after the local company's staff left the property. The supervisors allowed me to do my job with extremely little supervision, only arriving on-site periodically to make sure everything was okay. It was a great job to have as a college student.
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed my time at G4S and hated to leave. The management was professional and would do all that they could to help. When I had my daughter, they worked well with my doctor visits and even gave me gifts. I would recommend anyone to work for this company.
Pros
Good contracts, professional management
Contras
Bad equipment or not enough of it
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
you have to be able to do work in an environment so you can work will with others. you to be able to monitor cctv monitor cameras phones as well as communicate via radios
Cultura laboral
The managers and supervisors there have no class. You would feel unwelcomed by them. You rarely have off days, also while working there. No one there care to take your needs under consideration.
Pros
Good Pay
Horrible management
Cultura laboral
As a Security Officer you will many times be the first person that people interact with. Maintaining a positive environment and experience will be one of the primary responsibilities of this role. In addition, the ideal Security Officer will observe and report activities and incidents, providing for the safety of client property and personnel; while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
Pros
weekends off, holiday pay
shift flexibility
Cultura laboral
Stood guard in banks and grocery stores, people will lie on you if you say hello or good morning that you were out of your area, or fabricate something that will have you removed from post, management never stood behind any officer, most locations had ethnic cultures and wanted the same ethnic culture on post.hardest part standing in one location for shift, enjoyable part seeing bank and store employees go home safe I did my job.
Pros
2 breaks aday
Contras
not enough pay, and management changed often, in five years had 5 Captains and three majors
Cultura laboral
Over all a good company. Work place clean friendly.professional assessment of your security needs is the first step toward an effective security program. Your nearest Federal Protective Service (FPS) office can arrange a risk assessment be performed on your government-owned or leased office or building
Pros
Easy work
Low pay
Cultura laboral
the managers where nice. the hours where good.the post they offered was good. flexible work hours.if you never worked security before this is a good place to start.
Pros
no match on 401k
good pay
Cultura laboral
I wrote slot of data entry reports for what when on at my post. I did a lot of interior and exterior walls, watched security cameras, and observed and reported
Pros
Great benefits, a very well organized company, good people
I have no cons
Cultura laboral
I worked for them for 11 years was a pretty good company pay wasn't all that but a alright place to work. I hated that they lost the contract work I was.
Cultura laboral
Started off ruff. Must get a great post and stick with it but alot of post unpaid. Dont advance very fast.You dont get moved and given a chance to make more money unless you mess up.
Pros
Good Benefits and Vacation
Contras
Stressful, not so good pay
Cultura laboral
Provide security for over three-hundred employees. I balance the working relationship between customer/client and my company. I create schedules and manage up to ten different employees. I have learned to adapt to different situations and make quick decisions. The hardest part about the job is learning to let go of things that I have no control over. The most enjoyable part of my job is the customers and the relationship I have built.
Pros
Payed vacation
No scheduled breaks, No sick days, No benefits
Cultura laboral
Easy to work for, Low pay or what you do. Had no clue on my health care package, never received anything,human resources said call insurance provider, insurance provider said talk to Human Resources
Pros
Paid training
low pay
Cultura laboral
Good job for beginners to work at. If you are the type of individual that does not mind working at multiple posts and sites then look no further than this company. You would be well suited to apply from within the company to try and move up, however, the only way that you will likely be moved up at the company is if someone knows you or you're willing to relocate. If you have a family it may appear to be tough for you to relocate for advancement.
Pros
laid back people that know what theyr'e doing.
Contras
No advancement if you don't know someone or if you don't relocate to another city or state.
Cultura laboral
• Secure nurses safety • Monitor Assault Precaution Level III • Monitor Baker Act Patients • Patrol hospital/outside perimeter
Cultura laboral
I conducted bomb detection on delivery vehicles, bomb threats, and high risk training. I enjoyed working with my K-9 partner
Pros
New challenges and skills obtained
no retirement benefits
Cultura laboral
I luv my job meet different people help people when needed sign trucker drivers in make sure they have the right equipment on the truck and correct merchandise.
Cultura laboral
A typical night of work was lonely and quiet. I learned to manage my time wisely. There was not much communication. My co-worker were as friendly as to be expected. The hardest part of my job was walking in the dark. Not much light. I really like securing and moving about.
Pros
I was able to walk for exercise
no insurance