logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Memphis, TN

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 100 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.287 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Was not hard and had a good time.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
As a security guard, I learned quite a bit in make sure the area I worked were secure. The management at the location I worked at was overall good, except for the head manager who let a select few employees do what they wanted and when.
Cultura laboral

Well my post is laid back not to much to do.

Working this post is really easy not to much traffic and people are really nice. The company that I'm at they take care of you. They really don't make to big a fuss about anything as long as you do your job. I would just like to work in the morning.

G4s

This is a "worldwide" security company. It provides health insurance and a chance to set up your 401k. They have different sites all over the Memphis area including Mississippi. Just keep in mind all site or supervisor arent the same..

the company

it's ok! no need to complain! The company give you the opportunity and encourage you to learn and gain all the knowledge /experience you will need to advance with the company.

Great place to work at

Working forG4S is one of the best place to work advancement. you received the best of training,what ever you need went it come to changing your uniform out or personal business they are there to help you

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

G4S is a good company

G4S is a good company to work for. i love working for them. they have good mangers that work with you whenever you need to be off. they also happy and love to hear from they employees.

Poor Management

The people in the office are the worse. They lie and want to take you through so much in order to get a day off. They lack respect. That’s my biggest problem. There is horrible communication between the major and the captains. Rules change daily. There isn’t consistency and too much drama among the workers in the same department

Pros

30 minute lunch break

Contras

The supervisors are not trained

Productiv

Worked for the company for several years and only left the company due to the contract I was assigned to was taken over by a different security company.
Cultura laboral

It’s a job that pays bill

I like my job but need more money, pay raises are needed yearly or every six month with evaluations, the company needs pay their employees more money blah blah blah

Pros

Day shift

Contras

Relief is not always on time

Fortune 500 Company, international agency

Started as a security shift supervisor but experienced poor leadership directly above me. A lot of unnecessary power struggling and disrespectful, undermining behaviors. I reported it and resigned from my shift supervisor position, but I didn't get much support for nearly three months.... then someone finally wanted to hear what I had to say... I was never reinstated nor was my prior position every discussed with me so from my perspective, it was not a good resolution. Nevertheless, I enjoy security work so I'm still working for the agency. However, its no longer my primary job or main source of income.

Pros

One of the highest paying security companies in the area...

Contras

Timely and adequate supervisor, employee support.

very cool and laid back

I really loved working at G4S. I worked at the account at the banks and they were real cool and laid back get to talk and meet new people. The only thing is they don't give raises and I needed more money.

Pros

very laid back and stress free

not enough money

Okay

I've been working for g4s for 5 years and like any job it has is ups and downs but overall g4s is the best security company in Memphis Tennessee. Okay

Pros

Good job

Not a career

productive and fun workplace

monitor employees' gate access I learned about other jobs opportunities. Lack of management. Laid back When they first moved they didn't tell us about the loads location. the people

Pros

Free lunches

not enough staff

security

Work is not stressful. Sometimes there are problems with pay that cause more stress than the jog itself. Overall its an ok company depending on what your looking for in a job

Ok play place to work.

I like working for G4S. The job is competitive in ways. They do have good benefits. I enjoy working at the location that I am at because we are family oriented.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Not enough overtime

Relaxed

Mainly the job requires you to sit around and monitor a post and all of those entering or exiting the company. Most post are very relaxing, easy and stress free with not much work.

its okay to work for

the managers need to be well trained on what to do the company itself is unorganized the associates are messy as well as the site supervisor overall ok

Pros

ok pay

Contras

mangers, an the company as a whole is unorginized
Cultura laboral

Terrible, terrible place to work

Was excited to work here especially after the interview. The interviewer talked up the company so much going on about how they have contracts all over the world blah blah blah. Then I get my post and it's the most unprofessional people I've ever worked with. The supervisor was a monstrous woman who disliked me from day one and never would give me a proper schedule and left me with what was only supposed to be a temporary schedule going in. Also they were terrible about training. They "train" you for about 5 minutes and then just leave you somewhere with no clue what you're doing and if you mess up they get angry at you like it's your fault even though they failed to train you properly. Sometimes I'd get stuck there for hours after my shift because the relief would always call in and the supervisor played heavy favorites and would work with the ones she liked and I was not one of them. Now maybe you might get lucky with this company and get placed at a better site than I did but I had a miserable experience. In no way, shape or form would I recommend this company.

Pros

Nothing I can think of

Everything about it

It could be better

Favoritism at this job it could be better meaning everybody treated the same way that dont happened hereand notenough communication nobody working together

No break
Cultura laboral

Stay away. Run. Your being warned.

There are some accounts that have dangerous chemicals and your health is in danger. You go through training and paid only minimum wage at training.I applied for armed and was never put on a armed account. Then they put you on a unarmed account.and you have your certfiication for armed accounts but you are paid for an unarmed account. The health insurance is expensive. One day you may be working the next day you will be fired cause one person made a complaint on you about being on a phone. They will fire you in a heartbeat. Someone said there rehire rate is 85%. I see it as very disorganized, backstabbing, misleading, and no job security whatsoever. So cya big time. You will have a job one day. The next day you are gone. Stay Away.

Pros

Im trying to figure that out

Contras

No job advancent and very disorganized
Cultura laboral

Great place to work with great advancement opportunity

I worked at G4S fro six (6) years and enjoyed most of them. Because of my military background I moved up through the ranks quickly and was given opportunities to grow learn and advance my security career. Really enjoyed working for the company despite being short-staffed and overworked most of the time.

Pros

Advancement and learning opportunities.

Contras

Excessively long work hours and poor management of branch office.