logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Officer en G4S en Memphis, TN

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 40 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Not a happy place to work at times

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Just go to work, do your job and go home. Hope all things go well during your shift. Not enough staff at critical times. Need more officers during shift after certain timeframes.

Pros

Good place to get started

Contras

Pay scale, vacation time, time offwhen needed. Not enough staff to cover emergencies.

Can be stressfull

Started off ruff. Must get a great post and stick with it but alot of post unpaid. Dont advance very fast.You dont get moved and given a chance to make more money unless you mess up.

Pros

Good Benefits and Vacation

Contras

Stressful, not so good pay
Cultura laboral

A very interesting place to work

• Secure nurses safety • Monitor Assault Precaution Level III • Monitor Baker Act Patients • Patrol hospital/outside perimeter

Love what i do

I luv my job meet different people help people when needed sign trucker drivers in make sure they have the right equipment on the truck and correct merchandise.

Great

In this position I worked at multiple locations, interacted with people from all back grounds and locations and the company itself was a very good stable company there wasn't much room to grow with the company but I enjoyed the experience
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

favoritism: inconsideration: etc

I love doing security for where I am but management sucks and I wouldn't recommend G4S in Memphis to anybody I know... It was great when I started a few years ago but every since we got this new captain and new staff in the office, it's been aweful.

Complete wasted.

Worked with this company for over a year, just for extra income. Our supervisor did not care about and and did not answer your phone calls. They treated us like dirt. And after a while they just let all the employee's go.

Pros

extra income

waste of one's life

productive

A typical work day consisted of maintaining daily activities in a log, checking badges, monitoring employee activitiy, and providing customer service for the client. I learned to keep focused on my surroundings and be observant all while remaining professional. The most enjoyable part of the job as the pleasant attitude of the employeed.
Cultura laboral

Working for gas money basically

I've been with this company for about 6 months. It's an easy job. Can be extremely boring at times. They don't care about employees, only important thing is that they have a body at a post. Terrible pay. Terrible benefits. Only good thing about this company is that the work is fairly easy and that's about it. There's a lot of down time, that can be a pro or a con. They place u at the furthest available post, even if its one close by u. My commute is 45 mins one way, when there was an available post 10 mins from my home.??

Pros

easy job, its a job

Contras

no lunch break, pay, commute, benefits
Cultura laboral

depends on who you work with

depends on who your boss is and where you work that will determine how you will fair

some of the coworkers

Various experience available

G4S secure solutions offers a variety of work environments that are great if you are into public relationship. Ranging from banks to warehouses to even college campuses.

Pros

Experience and promotions

Contras

Benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very Productive

Making sure customers had a safe environment. My co-workers were very helpful.

Productive work place.

A typical day at work would be coming in signing in on computer and phone. Relieving previous officer, setting CCTV channels as needed, answering phone lines to unlock gates (allowing employees entrance), searching employees as they leave the facility, giving the upcoming officer a pass down, enforcing clients rules and regulations, training other officers, just to name a few things that would happen within a normal day at work.

Security

Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing security and safety of client property and personnel. Make periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserve order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises. Control access to client site or facility through the admittance process. Patrol assigned site on foot; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons. Protect evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations. Respond to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents. Prepare logs and reports as required

Minimum pay is to low.
Cultura laboral

Gained experience working in an unfamiliar environment.

A typical day at work consisted of securing a high profiled pharmaceutical site, McKesson. I learned different levels of security clearances, and how to read individuals on a non-verbal basis. Management over security is still in its conditioning stage, but effective. My co-workers were friendly and eager to learn. The hardest part of my job was on-site schedules; but adjustments were conquered. The most enjoyable part of the job was greeting the clients as they entered and exited the facility. I always maintained professionalism with a smile.

Pros

Clean work environment with state of the art equipment

Contras

Large facility grounds with unreliable security transportation.
Cultura laboral

Overall it's not a bad place to work.

It's a good place to work. As a security officer or guard, you learn alot about your company and meet many interesting people. You as a first responder or the first face that's seen have to be pleasant and make your atmosphere comfortable for your clients or customers.

Pros

One of the better companies to work for.

Contras

People always make it what it is. You get the good and the bad.

security guard

Customer service skills and work hard under pressure. I enjoyed learning more about security throughout the world.

Pros

n/a

Cultura laboral

very peaceful and productive work place

G4s is a very good company to work for flexible hours and competitive wages compared to other security companies.

Easy Work

This is a good company to work for but does not offer much room for advancement and does not alwayshold up their promises for raises and such.

Unfair Work Environment

I have found that working for Wackenhut was aweful, some of management don't know how to treat their employees. That's just to say the least about it.

Pros

n/a

• Empresas