G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Memphis, TN

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 99 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.204 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
As a security guard, I learned quite a bit in make sure the area I worked were secure. The management at the location I worked at was overall good, except for the head manager who let a select few employees do what they wanted and when.
Cultura laboral
Do not accept a job from them. They are so unorganized and unprofessional it makes the work environment uncomfortable. Your voice will go unheard at this company
Cultura laboral
I spent 4 years with G4S and it was honestly one of the worst companies I ever worked for. Poor management, poor negotiation of client contracts, employees at small accounts are forgotten/neglected. I have a relative who also has been a loyal G4S employee for 20 years. She fell sick on the job and was in the hospital 2 weeks. Not so much as a fruit basket was sent. All she got was a phone call asking when she would be returning to work. I'm surprised the Memphi branch lasted as long as it did.
Pros
Employment
Pay, Benefits, Management, Morale, Structure
Cultura laboral
They are by far one of best security companies to work for the pay is excellent and they have great post's. You can make lots of overtime. I really recommend G4S.
Pros
Salary, Opportunities For Overtime, Great Jobs
Benefits are Costly
Cultura laboral
All job need job training manuals. Give if this happens what will we do material. Each area have manuals what to do if we were left along and if certain things happen.
Pros
More good pro than bad pro
Contras
No complaints or comments.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Just go to work, do your job and go home. Hope all things go well during your shift. Not enough staff at critical times. Need more officers during shift after certain timeframes.
Pros
Good place to get started
Contras
Pay scale, vacation time, time offwhen needed. Not enough staff to cover emergencies.
Cultura laboral
Not All Supervisors & Managers are corrupt....just keep an eye out & watch your back for the ones that are & flee as fast as you can You'll find one or two who are (RARE) to work along sides with you & you'll be around (ALOT) whose gonna try to give you a hard time....for no reason.... Your Decision 💯
Pros
Easy jobs, nice locations, provides company vehicle's
Low Pay, Untrustworthy Supervisors, Lack Of Patience, Micro Managment
Cultura laboral
You cant take a vacation, I took one 3 day vacation last year, been with G4S for almost 5 years, 75 cent raise is all I ve got, my manager won't answer calls or texts, receptionist rude, human resources wont return calls, even corporate is nonchalant
Pros
Laid back work
No vacation, no raises
Cultura laboral
When was working for them my days were very active and productive i got along with everyone. The company was very professional and I had a lot of fun learning new things and meeting new people.
Cultura laboral
This company doesn’t allow too much advancement and in house promotions. You have to work too many hours to get a decent paycheck! When asked about better opportunities to move up in the company you never get an answer.
Cultura laboral
My experience was great Work Place Culture was Diverse The hardest part of the job was getting information from employees The most enjoyable part was my team
Cultura laboral
I’ve been employed with G4S for 3 weeks. It’s been 3 weeks of them having us come in, cancel our training because they decide our time is theirs to play with, and 3 weeks of no pay. They don’t even have the decency to call and give updates. Make no mistake, this is a british company, they do not care about any of us here in the US. Absolute nightmare of a company. The reason they hire so many people is because they lose so many people
Cultura laboral
Visualize experiencing workplace harassment and violence every day. Human Resources did not help at all. I endured conditions far worse than being deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan. The hiring trend is young, inexperienced, lazy and disrespectful individuals and then the experienced veterans to sort out their mistakes. S
Cultura laboral
Ok company depends on where you are posted and who's your manager at your post checks could be decent if the pay was higher..other than that I would apply
Cultura laboral
I felt like some of the people in charge were not qualified for the position they had and it didn't take long for the higher up to see it and that was the reason for turn over. And the good managers didn't go forward cause the pay wasn't worth the stress.
Pros
Its a job better than nothing.
Contras
Low wages and sometimes not enough hours.
Cultura laboral
This place is goof for experience. It helps teaches you to make sure your cover yourself at all times. There are so many different personalities and attitudes that you are forced to deal with and manage on a regular basis. It could be a great stepping stool for a career where you're in the midst of a large number of people.
Cultura laboral
Satified with the company, but not their ability to recognize a well trained and skill new employee. I would only work in the high value client part of the company.
Pros
Great daily pay system
Contras
Have too my egos in management
Cultura laboral
Could be better if they have supervisors that actually care about their worker's and life problems in life sometimes your site supervisor can be a downfall to the company and site facility.
Cultura laboral
I’ve been to two different locations. I loved the first but the second not so much. It was a very hot warehouse but I was only sent there for the remainder of my pregnancy.
Cultura laboral
i have only been with the company a few months but so far its the best job i have ever had i my hole life. you meet nice people its not hard back breaking i swear its a dream come thur.
Cultura laboral
Working this post is really easy not to much traffic and people are really nice. The company that I'm at they take care of you. They really don't make to big a fuss about anything as long as you do your job. I would just like to work in the morning.