logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Macon, GA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 7 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,407 evaluaciones

A pretty decent job

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It was easy to understand and complete task. The environment was stress-free and the company had great accommodations. The only down side is if the contract is up with the current location the next contract may not be stress-free as the last.

Meeting new people

It was.... Okay. It was competition with coworkers instead of working together. Too much favoritism.pay was good but no raises unless you were put in higher position. No room for growth.
Cultura laboral

They don't care about its employees

The work locations are good but the company itself does not care about our safety or making sure we get the correct paycheck. Still waiting on money from a month ago that was promised to be on the FOLLOWING paycheck. We are forced to sit in the same room with Covid positive patients with little empathy of the situation. The director at my location cares more about impressing the big wigs of the hospital instead of his crew.

Pros

Nice uniforms

Contras

Paycheck always is wrong and they take their time to fix it
Cultura laboral

Great opportunity with this company

This company is a good solid company that looks out for their employees . Offers great pay at Great locations and room for advancement. G4S also has an early payoff option to help in the event you have an emergency before your paycheck date is
Cultura laboral

it’s an OK company depends on the site you are assigned to

The company is a ok company. The only issue you will have is that they are poorly staffed. You had to work long hours if someone was to get fired or quit from the site that they are located. If you wanted to transfer, they will lie and say you have to wait 3months. When your 3months was up they still come up with more lies. I was removed from the Geico site because there was an issue with one of the Geico security officers because I felt threaten and trying to speak with their supervisor at the company I was employed . So the site didn’t want me there anymore . I was told I was going over chain in command which wasn’t the case. The site supervisor show favoritism too much they pick and choose on who they wanna be fair to. My suggest to you if you are going to be at the Geico site to always speak to the Geico security because if you don’t they will think you are a problem to them and will try everything to get you fired. Never speak what’s on your mind about any situation just let it because they don’t care. Never try to make conversations with co-workers other than work related because you will be accused of franchising. Always watch the associate and G4S coworkers they will find any thing you doing wrong and report you to get your fired. Never ask to go to a different shift because they look out for favorites first. Lastly, Never put in for days off or your job will be at risk they don’t care about your outside of work life. Good luck to anyone that’s going to the Geico site I wish you all nothing but pure luck!

Pros

Benefits

Contras

High turnover rate, short breaks, too much favoritism
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Poor management

I like where I work and what I do. My site is great but my manager is unprofessional and that what makes the job suck. Drama and foolishness will follow you everywhere on this job. There's a lot of pettiness and for some reason they try to invoke fear in you. The training is ok but the Atlanta office is a mess and they are constantly losing your paperwork and your site manager is constantly changing and doesn't return phone calls. It takes forever to get your uniform and for all the experience they want you to have there's no support and backing up. You are just a number.

Pros

Uniform

Poor management. Unproffessional, No advancement, messy

Security, Manufacturing, Production, and Hands-on work is enjoyable

Safeguarded property against robbery and damage, control right of entry to establishments, kept order and implement regulations at public events and inside establishments.Responded quickly to medical emergencies, bomb threats and fire alarms.Reported all incidents, accidents and medical emergencies to law enforcement.Conducted investigations regarding suspected incidents of external fraud, employee theft and embezzlement.Answered alarms and investigated disturbances.Continuously monitored security cameras and fire, building and alarm systems.Checked passes and credentials of persons seeking to enter the property.

Pros

Rotating weekends, paid over time, benefits

Contras

No weekend of not even rotating, benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general