logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Louisville, KY

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 68 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Productive place to start off your security career

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Started at a site where I was afraid of being judged but instead I got an awesome working environment with good coworkers who I know got my back. Ideal start up place to boost your security career

Pros

Good coworkers, paid break, experience gaining

Terrible management

If it wasn’t being clear with info on the job tasks, it was being completely ignorant to where I could use the restroom. No matter how much extra I did it felt like I was not taken care of by anyone above me. I worked with a dislocated pinky, that I got on the job, and I was treated like a burden even tho they wanted me to work. On top of all that I have listed, they took my site transfer with out letting me know I would be paid less at the new site, and expected me to work at this new site for the lower pay until they found a spot for me at a site that paid as much as I was making at another site. Most management talk down to or full on degrade their employees.

Pros

Lots of overtime

Mandatory overtime

Great place

Good environment, Really good with their pay If you are ready , you can make really good money with this company They treat u right and fair , u can’t ask for more

G4S/UofL Hospital A Risky Choice

From a former LEO This Dangerous and A Big Risk at timesThe work is very demanding at times and you go unappreciated easily with pay that doesn't match the work you are assigned to do.From Intoxication Unit Patients,2 Psych Units ,Vagrant Issues,Combative Patients & Others, restraining patients,constant verbal abuse and physical stressWith no support or leadership from HR or supervisors,especially the client UofL Hospital. Im not sure if things have changed but it was possibly the most dangerous job I worked everThe training for the job is very bad,you cannot prepare for this type of work unless your prior LEO OR MILITARY.

Pros

Decent Pay

Morale, Dangerous Work, Ethics

Room foe advancement

I have worked fir G4s for many years. I left not because I dis not like working for them but getting ild and health issues. Needed a site to relax and ride out into the sunset.

Pros

Pay is better than other companies

Better healthcare
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cpo

This company provides great training and adequate preparation for on the job encounters to successfully prepare for the management of the staff and healthy safety of the client.
Cultura laboral

Good company to work for

Stay true to yourself and thread everyone with respect and dignety that you meet then you don't know what there going thru , especially in a hospital campus .
Cultura laboral

Horrible management, upper and lower

All I can say is don't do it! Look elsewhere you'll just be wasting your time if you accept a position there. All they tell you are lies, management will not accept any blame.

Poor management and hours

Pay is good. Bad hours poor management. Not enough staff. Have to wait a year for any vacation. All raises are across the board. Anyone can be a supervisor if they need one.

Pros

Good pay

Bad management
Cultura laboral

Enjoyed working for this company

G4S is a really good company to work for. You have to actually work in order to succeed here. People are honest and seem very trust worthy. Polite and wholesome people.

Unorganized

Unorganized, no communication and they don’t have their officers backs. It’s all about the customer and the policies their customer wants so they can keep the contract. The office in Louisville, Ky is filled with incompetent individuals.
Cultura laboral

Job was too risky healthwise for no more pay than you recieved

Bad management, never enough officers, big turnover, flawed system, they don't back their own employees, g4s is only concerned about their clients, always lacking in communication, low pay for the risks involved

Betrayal

Company does not care about other people’s livelihoods. Company does not offer guidance or informs you about current performance issues before it is to late and you are removed from your position.

Sad

Sad MANGER that disrespect others. Don't have no idea how to run a business. Just put anybody in the manger chair. They don't have room for u if u become pregnant.

Low morale

Watch out for back stabbers that are trying to make a name for themselves. Low pay for the amount of work you do. .38 cent raise in last 3 years of contract. Don’t plan staying at this job to make a career.

The best place to work

G4S is one of the best security companies to work for. I been with the company for over 2 years now, and I don't have anything negative to say. Would recommend it to everybody who's interested in security field.
Cultura laboral

I would come back to work for this company.

I enjoyed working for G4S .I really miss my position at University of Louisville Hospital. I loved working there and helping others on my post. I treated them like I wanted to be treated with dignity and respect.I didn't judge any onyone

Pros

Met a lot of people also got to help people

Contras

Seeing someone loose a love one hurt

Cons and con artists

Train you to do a job when you do it you get fired. Spray you with pepper spray so you can carry it but you can't use it. Supervisors make up own rules that are not policy and get away with it.

well it is ok

it is an ok place to work, it is hard to get in contact with anyone in the office, Once you get through with your training. unless you drive up to the main office.

Contras

health care could be better
Cultura laboral

Productive and fun workplace great environment

G4S is a great security company to work for. They make you feel comfortable and safe wherever they station you at when you become a security officer. Great benefits and also very good pay if I had a chance to work for them again I most definitely would without a doubt.

Pros

Easy job

Little amount of pay

Poor management

Supervisors and managers let all officers do what they want with no repercussions. Very relaxed and undisciplined, also security officers with little to no proper training on carrying a hand gun

Pros

Work inside

Have very poor management