logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Lincoln, NE

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,1Salario/Beneficios

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 6 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.407 evaluaciones

Depends on your site

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I’ve worked with G4S for two years and at 4 different sites. Your experience really depends on the site you are assigned to. I’ve worked sites where I was paid much lower than I agreed with but the job was easy and my manager was the best. I am now at a site that pays very well but I put up with more stress and difficult situations than I can handle. My advice to a prospective officer: go in with no expectations, communicate with your supervisor and give it a chance.

Pros

Fairly paid, daily pay, yearly vacation payout

Contras

No sick days, hard to get days off, mandatory overtime

Hurry up and wait

Best be prepared to hurry up and wait. It took over six months before I got part of my uniform from a request form I made. They won’t bother giving you proper sizes on anything either, even if you directly give them the sizes you need in both men’s and women’s. Best of luck to you if you want to get actual training in anything, regardless of if they promise it to you multiple times or not. I can count five people who started after me that got it and management lied to me about said trainings at least three separate times
Cultura laboral

They did not help me when i advanced

I became the site supervisor in mid April and did not get trained by the previous supervisor. the area supervisor promoted me knowing full well that the contract was going to be terminated and he didn't inform us until mid may. i had 5 people including myself on a site that needs at least 8 or 9 people on it.

An Okay Job.

It's a contracted security company. So turn over was high. had a lot of 60 hour work weeks. great for my bank account but not for my life. At first the pay was good, but over time the cost of living grew too great. Besides that the job was easy enough if you have common sense.
Cultura laboral

Not a very .ood company to work for

Not a very good company to work for. Very unorginzed. Management was not friendly or helppful. Benefits are poor. would not recomend this place to work at.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Overnight Security Officer

I am responsible for the safety and security of the staff and clients as well as the actual facility and properties. we monitor CCTV monitors, alarms, entrance and access to departments. we also make sure that there are not people trying to gain access to our staff, clients, and properties.

Pros

respected and have a great crew to work with

Contras

usually when things go wrong we have to take the heat and then use the chain of command to fix it.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general