logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Lexington, KY

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 33 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.383 evaluaciones

Production n kitchen

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It was a fun place how do you say please coupe supervisors cook to where it is good to work every day was perfect yup whatEverything was perfect I love the shop

Pros

Free lunched

Short beans v
Cultura laboral

Better than other security companies.

I was given a position of shipping and receiving and patrol. However I wasn't aware of the shipping and receiving. Shipping and receiving is not security work and it's like learning a foreign language to me with all the strange courts and details you have to go through. other than that so far it's been pretty good company to work for and I'm still there

Pros

Competitive pay 16 hours of training nice uniforms good benefits.

Contras

Don't always tell you exactly what you'll be doing.
Cultura laboral

Traitorous Backstabbing work culture, promotes stepping on others to get ahead.

I got fired for being transsexual and a disabled veteran. I worked a year and a half with no possible pay-raise increase and missed maybe 1 day. Had 3 rough months....out.

G4s

I started G4S at the University of Louisville Hospital in Louisville. The management at that hospital was absolutely amazing! The shift supervisors are attentive, intuitive, and they have your back as long as you're in the right. You're also trained very well....then I transferred to Lexington Ky, and was placed at CHI main...never had a problem at the lexington office, but all imma say is at CHI main...they be on some suuuuuper funny business.
Cultura laboral

Depends on where you are assigned, to be honest.

Experiences vary between sites. Most of the time--In the Lexington, KY area at least--you will be working in hospitals. This job CAN be VERY stressful. You could watch someone die. You could have to then help carry their body to the morgue. It is not a job for the squeamish. Sometimes hospital staff will treat you poorly or unfairly: that's the nature of "contracted" work. All in all, I do not regret working here, though!

Pros

Relaxed environment unless there is trouble/work to deal with, pays well for the amount of work done.

Contras

Does not pay well enough for some of the stuff you have to put up with. Little to no Benefits.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Like the site I'm at

I like the site that I am working in because I am around a wide variety of cultures and have to deal with a lot of different situations. I have learned a lot from the nurses and doctors their which has helped me do my job.
Cultura laboral

account manager at job site

Account manager at job site, was very two faced, lied all the time. in order to move up you had to kiss butt or sexual favors. that was not me so i left. white people had no chance of getting any where due to racist people. the foreigners got away with everything and anything they wasnt helt to the same standard.

Pros

hours

lying staff on job site

Job details

Relaxed sites good people to work around and fair supervisors flexable hours and time off if needed hospital jobs pay the most or as a flex officer,,,

Pros

Easy job

No lunch time

N/a

If you're looking for a job without very physical demands, this is the job for you! The pay isn't that great even advancing in rank but the job it's self is decent for maybe a side job or if you're looking to make decent money with a very easy job.

Mixed Pace

Normally you work in one place but will end up being sent all over your area to work in multiple places through out the week. Pay wasn't the best for the competing security companies in my area.

Drive time

unorganized

Things kept changing, couldn't things needed. Didn't have our backs, couldn't make up there minds. They expected too much without the means to the job. and over reacting when things went wrong.

Excellent

I would have never left this company I would still be tgere.They lost the contact and I stayed on with the other company.And I would go back tomorrow if they called me

Pros

Good and friendly place to work

Good job

G4S provides a good job but the management team needs some improvement. The job has very flexible hours and overtime is always available. Given some better management, this could be a premier security company to work for.

Pros

Flexible schedules

Bad managment team

great place to work

i really enjoyed working for wackenhut which is now g4s. i kept good hours and loved the post that i worked at.not sure what else i can write on this.

normal

since I worked as a security guard at the same place I was at before not much has change. assoicates are rude. some guards are lazy. there is some good guard that work well together.

Work horse

Long hours, pay was ok, no time for a social life. Would work 12 to 14 hours with msybe 1 day off. Would cover everyones hours at different locations.

Good Hours

Good place to work. They will work around your days that you want to work and give you all the hours you want to work. Is a good place to work if you want a good job.

G4s Skill Set Include:

I Observed and Reported any type of security issues that may had been present for various clients. I reported and scheduled work/timecards for security guards on my team along with filing and generating various types of incident reports and logs.

Provide security

We provide a safe environment for the patients, guest and the staff and we maintain a visible presence throughout the hospital. We ensure that the building is secured during the night and continue a rotation around the premises. When there is a problem we quickly respond and take control of the situation and resolve it as fast as we can.

No real direction.

G4S direct supervisor was great. The home office, site supervisors and corporate were not supportive. Never had answers to policy questions or support for decisions. The company had an air about it that you were on your own. If something went wrong it was on you.

After 2 months

Great job, good superviser, just what I needed, I am retired after 29 years in security, work 2 days a week, they don`t bother me on my days off. Good pay. Have only worked there a little over 2 months, haven`t ask for a day off sense I only work 2 days a week but I am retired and the reason I am working there is to get the money to go on vacations, so we will see what happens when I ask for a weekend off, which will be about every 3 to 6 months.

Pros

Pays more then any private security

• Empresas