logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Las Vegas, NV

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 99 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.407 evaluaciones

Nothing much.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Office managers are terrible! Definitely need to be replaced with people who know what they’re doing. Unarmed guards are under paid. And management expects yiu to bend over for them but can never throw you a bone.

Great work place

G4S is by far the best contract security company. There is no perfect company. You will be a good fit if you can work without constant supervision . Perform in a manner that represents the company well. The company supports those that fit the image it sells,

Pros

Independent post

Contracts can be lost
Cultura laboral

Site supervisors and operations supervisor do not periodocally check on the welfare of there emplees.

Area supervisors and operation manger do not chek on the operation of there sites and personnel, leaving alot of people in the dark.

Pros

paid breaks and lunches, vacation pay.

Contras

Given various sites off of home location with lower pay than previous promised.

Sad Coice

Bad management, no field supervision, They cheat you on overtime, try discourage you when you bring problems to their attention. Just a terrible decision it was to work for them.
Cultura laboral

Not enough understanding of what can and can't be done

Job was fine until due to miscommunicated procedures, I was transferred to a site that had a lot of turn around due to the contract holder

Pros

team environment

communication issues
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Bank Productive Officer

I worked at Bank of America. I made sure all the employees were safe. If there were any customers who would threaten the employees or get loud with them then I escorted them off property. I walked the employees to their cars every night. I watched them put the money in the safe. Watched for unusual or suspicious activity.

Grave shift

I worked the grave shift and it was pretty boring. I learned that drunk people are pretty easy to deal with when treating them with respect. My co-workers were good people that were just working a job. I want a career.

Contras

Long shifts, and crabby people

Security/Patrol type postion

Typical work day was spent driving around the Nevada Test Site providing security Learned theres a lot going on in the desert Managemt was fun loving and looked out for your needs Co-works were mostly prior Military hardest part of the Job was leaving it best part about the job; Pay and work enviroment

Pros

Pay/training/compensation

Living in Las Vegas, not much outside the strip

great

g4s is a great company to work for but management need to listen to the employees not just the supervisors complaints

lost good contract

no room for advancement, pay rates are fairly low for the cost of living in Las Vegas

Good Contracts, Poor Employee Treatment

Area Supervisors are rude and the company plays favorites. They cheat you out of your holiday pay and overtime as often as possible.

Pros

Descent posts and Compensation

Contras

Not an equal opportunity employer once in the company.

Boring

I don't really have much positives to say. There was great co-workers and site supervisor. They would send to different job sites the site that I was at was supposed to be just temporary, but it didn't end up that way i was traveling over 80 miles round trip. I reminded them constantly but nothing was working and then I said I was going back to school and they would put me on call. Never heard from them in 3 weeks then I called them asked them whats going on with my position and they said there is only graveyard positions only. Couldn't do it and those jobs were over 60 miles away from me so I ended up resigning.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

everything

N/a

I have no positive reviews. They say one thing but do the other never helped out with finding job sites close to my home and wasn't able to work there while attending school to finish my Associates degree.

A typical day at work

A typical day at work on Sunrise Hospital bike patrol consists of assisting interior public safety officers. Helping all customers and patients with an help that is needed. Providing security and keeping up with hospital standards.
Cultura laboral

Nice place to work, meet new people

Nice and mellow place to work ! Love working with customers and helping them.

very professional

G4S is a very professional, well established security company. The uniform is etiquette, the training of the Officers, their knowledge and sworn duties are applied in every type of field of assignment, to protect the client and its properties. A typical day at work starts by a car pool of parents or those who come to pick up the students for over an hour of traffic monitoring to also include, administrative appointments, vendors, after school activities, sports game scheduled in the fields, weekend staff on property at a private school for grade K-8. Everyone and every vehicle must be documented as to who and what their means of business is before entering the property through the main entry and exit gates, phone calls of confirmation or notification for those parties on the calendar days lists of events or appointments.

Pros

ability to volunteer and work for events for available officers

Contras

sometimes not having enough officers

Very helpful

Very nice work place , friendly staff and co- workers .. Lots of over time.. Great 401k plan .

Pros

Good

Contras

Vacations
Cultura laboral

Ability to learn about different cultures and ways of life. Job is never boring.

A typical day at work involves dealing with the public, attorneys, and judges that enter the building, as well as, county employees and co-workers. I learned how to adjust to the situation and handle it accordingly. Management pretty much let us decide for ourselves how to handle situations. Most of my co-workers were and are a pleasure to work with. There is always conflict somewhere, you just have to "roll with the punches." The hardest part of the job was not being able to do more. You run across instances and situations where you want to go above and beyond your job, but are unable to. The best part about the job is meeting new people and making someone's day better.

Pros

paid lunches, paid vacation

healthcare, management
Cultura laboral

Productive and fun workplace.

A typical day at work is the same as any other job. Very challenging.In the workplace, I learned how to communicate better and how important communication with other co-workers is.Management was great, never had a problem.Amazing co-workers.The hardest part of the job was to NOT accept personal gifts from residents.The most enjoyable part of the job was my vacations!

Pros

beautiful landscapes.

far from my house.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general