logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Las Vegas, NV

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 99 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.407 evaluaciones

Nothing much.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Office managers are terrible! Definitely need to be replaced with people who know what they’re doing. Unarmed guards are under paid. And management expects yiu to bend over for them but can never throw you a bone.

rough work evironment

This company has great benefits, great people, and an alright system overall but if you are not used to intimidation,difficult situations, and just a rough work environment then this not the job for you.

Unprofessional and cheap company

I worked armed security for this company. They play favorites so if they dont like you for any reason you will most likely not work there long. Very unprofessional supervisors who talk down about people employed by the company. The pay is low and the benefits are way too expensive. The gear we are issued is mostly previously used by other people and in bad condition. Their weapons are poorly kept as well. If you decide to try this company (which i highly advise against) do not join the Bank Protection Program. The hours per week are low with low pay and you have to drive around to different banks around the city. I had to drive anywhere from half an hour to an hour and a half from my home to get to certain banks in the city having to go to a different bank every day. The Bank Protection Captain would talk bad about other bank protection officers to officers he favored constantly and doesnt let you call off of work unless youve lost an arm or a leg then guilts you about not being able to come to work as if youre a child. This company tries too hard to be like the military as far as appearance goes (no facial hair, tattoos showing, piercings, etc.). Overall a very sub par security company to work for. Very unprofessional and low paying even though they try to appear professional on the outside. Would highly reccomend against considering working with this conpany find a better security company that pays what you deserve and treats you like a human being with professional people in charge.

Pros

experience

Contras

Short breaks, unprofessional supervisors, low pay, expensive benefits

Entry Level Security

This is a great entry level security position and it was very accommodating when it came to completing schoolwork. There was a significant amount of downtime and I was able to keep up with my studies.

Pros

Significant amount of Downtime

Significant amount of Downtime

Observe and Report

Different locations and good life experience depends on where you get posted. I worked at McCarren Airport the Hoover Dam and Luxury estates and enjoyed the experience also worked at Shopping plazas and construction sites that were not that great.

Pros

Uniform

Uniform
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

I am impressed with the Supervisors at G4S

I have been employed by G4S for 6 years I started out as a Uniformed Security Officer and then became a Special Police Officer at a community college in Charlotte, North Carolina, then another college also in Charlotte where I worked for 2 years and enjoyed it very much.I had to leave because of a my mother in law having cancer in Vegas.I patrol several housing areas nightly and respond to alarms including intrusion and panic and fire alarms,i also patrol looking for people or anything else outta place checking properties for any kind of false entry.

Pros

Patrolling various sites, helping different kinds of people

Health insurance is expensive
Cultura laboral

Security place observe , report.

Secured hoa enviorments. Observed and report anything unusual. Had all type of sights as far as banks, hoa which i worked for, hospitals, bus stations and etc. They have multiple g4s in different countries. Great place to work.

Pros

Time off compensation

No breaks for hoa
Cultura laboral

not somewhere I want to be

Not good communication. Inadequate training of armed officers. Unsafe firearms handling from armedofficers. Inadequate staffing which enables people who should have been fired to continue working for the company.

Pros

a paycheck

Contras

demoralizing culture of company.
Cultura laboral

Monitor, record, analyzed and report on activities.

Even though this job was short-term, the company gave me the chance to work for them. I enjoy the security job work and the duties they provide to different posts.

Pros

The professional looking uniform.

Contras

Sometimes it was slow-paced.
Cultura laboral

Productive and useful experience in the security occupational field

Maintain accessional personal apperance and professionalism. Enforce rules and regulations of assigned site. Management is acceptionally efficient in job supervision. Hardest part of the job is only having so much power without the presence of law enforcement. Interacting with former military colleagues is most enjoyable part.

Pros

flexible scheduling

Contras

Enforce rules without losing control of situation or letting situation escalate.

Decent company

It's a decent company to work for with potential, however, there were some management issues here in Las Vegas. Some site supervisor's did not need to be supervisor's!

nice company

nice place to work, getting to work in different places and learnings. I liked working at Cox Communications retail store.

Pros

good manangement

Contras

working nights in the cold and extreme heat
Cultura laboral

low pay,but at least interesting job sites

low pay,no reconition for loyality and hard work,good part is I get to work with public which I enjoy.only way to survive on pay is to volunteer for overtime.

Productive was very positive

The company was about team work, knowledge, zero tolerance, equal opportunity. The employers was very helpful, believe in us and consider us like family. Always appreciated our hard work and made sure that we were acknowledge. Benefits, bonuses, holiday pays were great. We all was consider as one with the company to make it grow.

Pros

celebrating each others birthdays

got to hot in there
Cultura laboral

Loved having such a great experience working with so many different companies

Very thankful for being given the opportunity to my job advancement to Mangement in a short period of time with the compsany.

Good Company

An enjoyable workplace and the management and co-workers are easy to work with. We all work as a team and help each other with work situations and communicate well.

Great company

Great company! Good management, Good employee's very good place to work. Never had any problems and they really willing to work with you.
Cultura laboral

Okay job no growth opertunity

Each site is different from access control, patrol from foot, vehicle, bike, and golf cart. Unorganized with schedules from my experience and understaffed at some sites causing us to work overtime and weird hours taking away from personal lives.
Cultura laboral

In the main office they are good to me. They treat me like a person and not a number. I love working for this company! I had the best supervisor any one could ask for!! I moved to be close to my daughter who having a baby otherwise I would have stayed with the company.

Pros

Repect from supervior and coworkers

Coubld be better pay
Cultura laboral

boring job, with the company

Did not enjoy the job, checking everyone's luggage upset so many passengers because they were not use to being screened at the airports and everything seemed so disorganized

Pros

it was a job

short term position

Wic

Wackenhut cared for its people. They had a wide range of activities and volunteer groups. I enjoyed the overall employee relations and open door policies. The manager were always there for you and your desire to better yourself.

Pros

all

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general