logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Las Vegas, NV

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 99 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,409 evaluaciones

Nothing much.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Office managers are terrible! Definitely need to be replaced with people who know what they’re doing. Unarmed guards are under paid. And management expects yiu to bend over for them but can never throw you a bone.

Revolving door of managemen, Pay issues, Racism is Rampant

Depressing, Management is so cut throat, Always pay issue, Terrible uniforms, No Morale from Higher Ups, And promote who does favors for them instead of the skills you posess

Pros

there isn't any

Healthcare, Management, Pay Issues

Poor Management

There is lack of communication between management and employees. Poor management when it comes to taking care of employee issues. Working for this company is no career and there is no opportunity for growth.

Poor Management, No Accountability, No positive work environment
Cultura laboral

I liked the post I was at.

It was exiting to work at the company I was posted at. I had a lot of years working and knowing the employees which made it enjoyable to work with. I just didn't like the summer time of being outside as much in the hot weather.

Terrible job

terrible job!! glad I got canned... Walkingaround in 120 degree heat on a shopping center property, don't care about employees!! worst ever!!! Never.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

G4S Secure Solutions

Working for G4S Secure solutions was pretty simple. Show up on time, in your uniform, and do your job. I was promoted to a Supervisor position after 2 years. Compensation, is one of the better in the industry, but still could be better. All in all, its a decent company to work for if you put forth the effort.

N/a

G4S is a good company to work for when you are just starting in the Security field. They offer extensive training and re-training when necessary. The uniforms are very professional looking in style. The sites are great when considering transportation to and from. The Site Supervisors are well trained and pleasant to work for.

No stability

This company is only by contract so please do Not expect a permanent site. They do not offer any benefits or opportunity for growth. Poor management, they only care about a body covering a site, if your health is on the line expect them to leave you for dead period.

great company

fun working as alarm response as you respond to alarms and go evaluate the premises to make sure everything is secured or not. some days it slow and some days it’s as busy as the strip on a holiday weekend.
Cultura laboral

Great place for quick work

Love it and people have your back. Great people to work for and great for in between jobs!! I love the fact you can work anywhere and you can basically choose your hours from the jump. Only thing I have to say is make sure you can work the hours because they sometimes have a hard time moving you.

Pros

Awesome people, work places are everywhere

Cultura laboral

Great company to work with

My last post was a Armed USO assignment to many Bank of America branches throughout the Las Vegas, NV. Area. My Bank Captain was a great leader knew how to get the job done quickly

Pros

Great team to work with

Vests were hot

Position was easy

I was an unarmed officer I worked for G4S 2 months. My post was an HOA I enjoyed working, it was easy I learned how to use quick pass system, 1st time doing light data entry, and telephone use. Unfortunately I took a graveyard position which was not easy on me mentally but overall the company seems legit they don't play games with people so come to work, do what your supposed to and enjoy it. Wish I still had my job but it is what it is. I'm thankful for the opportunity.

Pros

Depending on site you can snack all day, good for resume experience

Contras

Lack of communication from supervisors etc.

Bad place to work

I got hired on with Wackenhut and had to go through training (not bad, just boring) then got my post. They want prior "Special Operations" personnel or career military/police to be considered for the "armed posts". Low pay, no advancement, management is a joke, uniforms are sub par, they expect you to have spit polished boots while working on a construction site. No advanced training for even the K9 units.

Pros

The initial training class is good and informative

Everything else

Great advancement,

started as gate guard. promoted in 60 days to property supervisor of large HOA, then to area supervisor. Managed about thirty guards, Laison with clients to management. wrote reports. managed tracking systems.

Pros

training classes, good mgt. promotion opportunities

Contras

regimented, not very flexible.

Eh!

If you’re a family person security work is NOT for you! I’m a single mother, and this job isn’t flexible. They hire so much people and yet their sites are lacking guards. Not only don’t they take care of their employees, there’s no hazard pay! So, if it’s snowing they expect you to be outside and freeze. If it’s a whooping 115 degrees they’ll allow you to cool yourself down for a whole 5 minutes before they expect you to be outside patrol. They don’t care! The clients ALWAYS come first no matter how the clients treat the guards onsite. It’s always the guards fault despite it be the clients fault or not. This company does not have your back. If you do apply watch your back and document everything.

Relaxed

A typical day at work was relaxed. What I learned was you can not take off from the job or you will lose your job. Management does not work well with the employee on being off.

Need positive changes for 2019

over the years saw little improvement in the office management, great amount of turnover very unfair when assigning sites to work at, too many bosses, a better effective way to inform corporate office of complaints.

Pros

wage is competitive

Contras

can trust anything the office management tells you

Un-organized

If looking to make security a career this is not the company if looking for temporary job just to make a little cash this will be fine. Company is unorganized.
Cultura laboral

Overall Review

Working with Wakenhut before changing name to G4S was very exciting. However, under new management the work environment and culture changed. After I relocated to Atlanta from Las Vegas there was a major difference on work ethics.
Cultura laboral

High turnover rate with management

My experience with G4S in California was far better than my experience with G4S in Nevada. When I transferred out Nevada I was supposed to be a transfer But they lost my transfer information And they said I had to read apply And therefore lost my seniority with the company.They transferred me 3 * And each time they said I lost My anniversary date And my anniversary date had to change. No sick days. I was even quote punished and quote For getting sick On the site. When I lost my second post I asked why did I lose the post Assignment They said it didn't matter I said it does So I won't repeat the same mistakes They said oh it doesn't matter and promptly moved me 40 minutes away from my home And cut my pay.They had a don't ask don't tell policy with their clients Meaning their client could let you go and not give a reason for why they're letting you go Which is setting a dangerous precedent for racism and sexism along with homophobicism. I left them and their company And went to a different company And have been happier since. I told the site supervisor I wasn't coming back But I have yet to tell G4SAnd that was two months ago And they haven't even contacted me to ask where the uniforms are. I find the Nevada branch of G4S Seriously lacking.My complaint with the California branch Was the fact I wasn't given Bereavement time and or pay When my mom died this year.

Pros

I am outta there!

Contras

Have you read my review?

High turn over

The residents where I was working at were good just the company is not a good company to work for management is bad and supervisors are worst than anything else.

Pros

Residents are Good

Pay and Managements and Supervisors
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general