logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Las Vegas, NV

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 98 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.287 evaluaciones

Up and downs

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Sometimes it’s good sometimes it’s bad no office support and constantly changing schedules. It takes awhile to get into it and then the sites have drama. Not only that but you can’t rely on the office for anything you need job wise

Unorganized

The workplace was terrible and the management was very unorganized. The people here DO NOT care about you and they don’t want the best for you. I would not suggest working here

Meehh

Don't bother working for them. They can remove you and won't tell you if you're fired. Even if they accuse you of making a tweet about poor working conditions. Even when they don't tell if the tweet violated anything secretive in company policy. You're literally expendables working for cheap pay. Lots of dirty things occurring behind the job.The whole management office is a joke. Favoritism is everywhere in this company. No loyalty, quality or professionalism. No wonder people are quitting left and right. No accountability, no management, no service.

Security officer

Wouldn’t recommend. Very unprofessional, hard to stay positive when management are incompetent and negative 24/7. Pay is low but field employees are a delight.

Great experience.

I am a former CPO with G4S. I worked in two states with G4S and have learned so much from my coworkers. The first year I had to work on sites that were not the best, my shifts were days nights evenings. After a year I was promoted and worked the day shift only and my assignments were great. I would highly recommend G4S to my friends.

Pros

Overtime and professionalism.

Contras

Longer hours that were not planned at times.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

A bad place to work for

Terrible work environment plagued with bad management and horrible customer service, little to no chance of advancement. Totally not a good company to work for.

Too many to describ
Cultura laboral

The professionalism of the staff especially my recruiter who recruited me for this job

The training at G4S. The professional uniforms. Company handgun and web gear. Opportunities with advanced training Which includes transferring to other units or special operation departments Advance financial opportunities from the daily pay.

Pros

G4S always pays on time and give you the right compensation with your experience

None So far
Cultura laboral

Never Will you have job security working for this security company

cliche managers plays favorites story. No respect for employees. You are just a body to them and nothing more. You are not regarded as human. Co workers are petty and hateful.

Contras

Unable to have a normal life as you are expected to work at any time anywhere, laughable wages, disrespectful supervisors

Managers are horrible.

They will change your schedule in the middle of the shift.The pay is not with industry competitors. You only get 1 uniform. You might not get a break during a 10 hour shift. If you are looking for a starter security job don’t look here. They provide no training.

Cultura laboral

Great place as long as you are willing to put in the work!

Enjoyed my time supervisors take care of you as long as you show you are a great worker had opportunity for tons of overtime.They put me at a great post can’t Waite to go back with them

Pros

Great contracts and descent pay

Contras

Was disorganized at some point I’m regards to calling off it has changed I heard.

Nevada G4S

There is a labor loophole to avoid giving employees benefits. The company will work you for 40+ hours but we're signed as part time on purpose .... .

Pros

Meet ex military personnel and learn tips and tactics for safety.

Contras

Racial and grander discrimination.

Management Needs To Change

I've worked for this company for a year now. Working healthcare security was okay at first. But as soon as 2020 happened the job got worse. Micromanaging forced two decent supervisors to quit. Then I was removed for following orders against company policy despite the fact that it still occurs. Plus work hours were reduced because the company wanted to save money. Communication is terrible between the office and the sites. Due to management's lack of action nor accountability on their part. The healthcare contract will definitely be gone come next April. Management needs to be changed should G4S be allowed to continue on this contract.

Contras

Bad management, lack of communication, Broken equipment

Awful company

The G4S located in Las Vegas is horrible. The office is incompetent and corrupt. I was not able to get basic needs done by them in time and I would have to constantly pester them in order to get stuff I need. The communication between office and employees is really bad.
Cultura laboral

Good

Great hours and benefits the experience was great. The officer was clean the receptionist was nice. The gave me a position as a shift leader. I quite because I was look for better pay.

Racist

If i could give them zero star i could . Am a former employee lasvegas Nevada g4s secure solution they are racist. You call a project manager on weekends on job related and he tells you don bother me on weekends i gat important stuff to do just like i don call you at 0200 a0m a0m like boss

This Company is a JOKE

The office ppl are horrible there’s a lot of favoritism, lack of communication, they just need a body so the posts are covered , you can’t really get much opportunities here

Pros

Some sites pay good and OT sometimes!

Contras

Lack of communication, just need body’s to man posts, a lot of favoritism, the office has poor attitude and really unorganized

Disorganized unfair

I feel that they're on unfair and did it very disorganized company they don't appreciate the overtime that you put in. They get other employees to fabricate stories so that they find ways to get rid of you I do not recommend this company for anyone.

Las Vegas hub

Well I worked for this company in another state and it was so awesome then transferred to Vegas and this place sucks. No support from the office, management throw everyone and anyone under the “bus” they don’t send you through the full training cause “you don’t need all of it” just to turn around 5 months later and tell you that your removed from your site until you finish the training you didn’t need. Seriously they need to get their stuff together
Cultura laboral

Don't hire in with this company

Management in Las Vegas is very disorganized very unprofessional very unfair to its employees fires people wrongfully for no reason at all it does not value its employees at all do not apply at this company you will be fired with no reason for being fired are no explanation being able to be given I have never seen a company like this in the 10 years I've done security

Contras

Not a company I care to be a part of

Disorganized

This company is disorganized at all levels. There is a lack planning or thought when it comes to executing decisions. There is a lack of training when it comes to office positions. No one seems to be on the same page as this stems from training and decisions made by leadership. There is no support from upper management and they are slow when it comes to getting things done. Don’t expect them to listen to your concerns about the company. I feel like as long as their wallets are fat with money and the investors are happy they don’t care of problems that goes on. If they did, then they should do more for their staff instead of barking orders without having a solid plan! Worst company to work for and I would rather not have any association working for them.

Revolving door of managemen, Pay issues, Racism is Rampant

Depressing, Management is so cut throat, Always pay issue, Terrible uniforms, No Morale from Higher Ups, And promote who does favors for them instead of the skills you posess

Pros

there isn't any

Healthcare, Management, Pay Issues