logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Kansas City, MO

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 39 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.407 evaluaciones

Flexability

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Needs better payrate and better benefits that employees can afford. Couldn't afford the insurance they of offered. Also no matter how many hours over i worked with my perfect attendance it was overlooked when i needed emergency 3 day's off due to illness it was a major problem and because of that I never went back because they were not loyal to me as I was to them when they needed me.

Pros

Flex hrs

Contras

If someone called off you were just stuck working a double like it or not.

Pretty terrible

Job I applied for was armed, was told after my first week of training I will be sent to get my security license and go through the weapon training. They had me working not armed for the three months I worked for them and never put me through the security classes so I could work closer to home like they promised. Laid me off 20 minutes before the end of my shift. Nothing good to say about this company. Do not work for them unless you have no other options!

Contras

Not trustworthy, conned into a job that was different than what I was hired for, terrible management, doesn’t care about employees
Cultura laboral

Management is in dismay. Lots of downtime

In the year and a half working here I had over 5 managers, only two of which were competent and only one of which had more experience than me. Other than that this is an immensely easy job as long as you complete your work, keep your head down and follow protocol during a crisis. Would be perfect for going to school full time due to the immense amount of down time.

Pros

Downtime

Incompetent Management, Low Pay
Cultura laboral

at time was a great company to work for ,now under new management the hornor of work and proformane has died

not enough heads up on leadership and management skills messed up sechule no one held accountable for policy guidelines on true leadership to lower of lesser workers

Pros

at one time pay was great

Contras

not enought room for advancememtt in company company

Wrongfully posted orders

Job is excellent. The building or sight supervisor where I currently work is posting orders that has nothing to do with security and is expecting security to abide by these orders. This is wrong and has been brought to attention.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Huge Company

Huge company worldwide so you never see the top of the company ever. Can move around when you need or want to. Alot of open doors all over the place. Promotions are easy to get.

Great job

Great company to work for with plenty of overtime available. Great team of people to work with and friendly environments. I highly recommend G4S to anyone looking to get into a new career.
Cultura laboral

They don't have enough employees for their assignments

There was no real management assistance. They didnt care if you had to work 80 hours per week. Because your post was under staffed. Or just just called off. They didnt have enough staff to cover their assignments.

Learning experience

Being an officer teaches you how to be alert and aware. Every site is a new experience, from the computer work, contractors, clients, patrols, and phone calls.

Great place

Great place to work for very professional understanding and they are very willing to work with you on schedule and vaction days as well as overtime if you need it

public affairs/ security/patrols

making sure that the location is safe and to help all person that in need, for safey calling police department, fire department , or EMT and mantance for spills. giving direction. checking for unlocks patrols interior and exterior. making sure that management was happy and safe.

Pros

working with people.

Contras

when there a problem that cant be fix.

G4S was a good place to work

G4S was a good place to work and the managers were knowledgeable professional, and courteous. The jobs were varied, challenging and kept me on my toes.

Love it

I enjoy the job from the time I get there up until I leave. I do plan on retiring from my job. Simply put it's just to sweet of a job to leave. It's really a great place to work.

Its an ok place to work

It depends on where your posted determines how much you get paid. I learned that you can't trust your fellow guard they will stab you in the back. You clock in buy phone

Some Mgmt lack security excperience

This company appears to hire anyone as long as they have a pulse and will show up. Extensive background and experience are not utilized properly. Supervisors appear either overwhelmed by work loads, and it shows in their end product. Uniforms are archaic, and company provided firearms are antiquated.

Longevity, Stable Environment

Employed multiple years with a steady pace of work. Able to work in many different environments where I was able to add to my skill sets. Right in the center of the metropolitan area.

Pros

Stable

Contras

Lack of hours with contract changes

It's ok

Overall, I believe G4S is one of the best company's of it's type in the U.S. The local office has experienced some major changes in the last 12 months, which causes it to not be quite what it could be, yet.

Pros

There is always something new to learn

Contras

Expected to work, full time, even when on vacation if you are salaried

Unhelpful office management

I have worked for a year and in that time there has been little to no communication between the G4S office and my site supervisor. The client fax schedules and things related to our job but they have never given these information back to my supervisor. He would have to be told by the client. The contract I work feels like they give no regard for and seem to only focus on the high budget contacts, but to be fair there trying to make a profit although this doesn't end well with contracts such as mine. The client is very unpleased and it is only me and my supervisor working on the site with occasional help from flex officers that have unreliable scheduling. I would seek another security company or the very least not the Missouri G4S one.

Pros

Health insurance, Teach and certified valuable information

Contras

Inconsistent schedule, lack of communication, no sign of raises or promotion
Cultura laboral

the hardest part of the job

Working only getting 1 week of vacation. If they had at least 2 weeks vacation it would be better working conditions. Sometime management can be a little overwhelming but easy to get over that.

Survival and Favoritism

If you need a job that is always short staffed and works you out the butt with hours then this is the job for you! Not to mention the favoritism that is always factored into it! If you aren't a favorite or someone they like expect the terrible hours, 6 day work weeks and swing shifts 24/7. Not to mention that you happen to do something slightly wrong or something happens while on your shift, you are going to be assumed the primary associate. It starts off great but over time it slowly turns into slop and you question why I even started this job.

Pros

Lots of hours

Contras

One break on one post, no sufficient weather gear, poor treatment, management is very poor
Cultura laboral

Typical contract security company looking for best P&L

Most positions are low paying subject to various work conditions such as 24x7 availability, prolonged standing, all weather conditions, etc. The company conducts an adequate initial and follow-on training program.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general