logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Jupiter, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 58 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones

High Turn Over Rate, no work/life balance

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Salary was good, but you're expected to work 60 hours a week to get your work done. People are either quitting or getting let go at an extremely high rate. You never feel secure as you can be let go at any moment.

Pros

Health care, salary

No work/life balance
Cultura laboral

Inclusive, integrity and meaningful career

Company is good. Honest people who want the best for their customers. Advancement is slow but benefits are great including health insurance with low premiums. Many programs to keep employees engaged. Happiness depends on quality of manager. Some are superior and others are difficult.

Pros

Health insurance, casual attire, good US leadership

No upward advancement

Great Experience

I really enjoyed my time working with G4S at the cooperate office in Jupiter. I worked in the scheduling department so management was VERY focused on meeting metrics and numbers more than anything which was frustrating at times because if you felt you could loose your job for not meeting call numbers even though positions and other things were filled and getting better.... I enjoyed the work environment because everyone was open and honest, the company ALWAYS had different events and activities for the employees to show their appreciation. As long as you do your work there is always room for growth. I loved this company and would love to go back but I took a different career path.

Pros

Food trucks, employee events, holiday parties and quarterly rewards... They do their best to make everyone feel appreciated.

Contras

Department Manager became very obsessed with meeting metrics and numbers

Unprofessional experience. Sick culture

I came up against a bully that did not want to train me. My supervisor said she knew everything that was going on in the department, yet she did nothing about this. In fact, my supervisor talked about me with my coworkers. The company as a whole has a lot going on. There are a lot of changes for the better. The department has excessive turnover, which should have been a red flag but I was swayed by the salary & growth potential. There is no $ worth your Dignity & Respect.

Pros

Change. Beautiful facility. Tools for my job were adequate

Sick culture. Toxic leader. Unapproachable style

Very productive and fun working. Good Experience

Reliable, resourceful, stable, productive, continuity, consistency, strong and fun to work at .Good security with great intents, respond to positive and stressful situations. They build relationships with confidence/ Good knowledge of Everyone. Etc

Pros

Perdiem

Short break and healthful
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Passioned to work

Starting the early day, working without be worry the time spent because I love my job. My boss was an excellent person, supportive and strictly professional relation. The people generated an excellent job environment very cooperative and nice

Pros

Excellent environment

lack of technical resources

G4S - Exciting Place To Work

G4S provided the support and direction to ensure I was successful in my job duties. They invested in additional support and training in areas that were new to the industry. The resources were always there.
Cultura laboral

Fires constantly happening due to leadership

Retail solutions department overworks it's employees and creates fires due to its execs not listening to employees. No money is spent on software to make working more effective.

Makeover Needed ASAP

G4S has ways to go. For the pay at a call center it is very high. Pay and benefits are great in that respect. However, the true makeover needs to be in the management level. G4S hires team leads who rarely give support to their agents. Night shift is the worst as far as that goes. The team leads will sometimes completely ignore an agent's question or give an answer completely unrelated to that question. Fellow agents are more helpful. If I could call out the horrible management by names I would but whatever you do don't stay for long. There is a very minimal opportunity to move up the ladder. They do not encourage any incentives either. They basically expect you do be doing pointless spreadsheets when it is not busy either. Recently, they have also fired a few people without hiring more so therefore putting more work on the employees currently there. Good luck to whoever ends up here.

Good place to start.

Good place to start career.G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.

Good things

This company is great where you can become successful. Yes indeed. I must that G4s is a great company to work for. They’re always hiring and Always busy which’s
Cultura laboral

Work was detained and priroty was security of hospitial

Required to make security check of hospital and outlying building on a set schedule. Make extra security check of ICU and ER as needed Help hospital staff as needed with patients when needed

Bad guys win

No matter how much you inform management of the bad workers and their antics that affect your work, management defends them. This was a very bias company to work for. I quit this mess.
Cultura laboral

HQ in FL is a great environment

At HQ, particularly in HR, it feels like a family. I’m on the same floor as C’s and they are all very down to earth and appreciative of our efforts. G4S is a huge company and in my role I speak to people all over the country. I know that there are many employees working in the field who don’t feel the love that we do at corporate. I truly believe that G4S makes huge efforts to be an employer of choice, but that these efforts are not always evenly distributed throughout the ranks.

Job worthiness

I wish I would have listened to others as I was told this was not a good choice.I guess I can think of it as a stepping stone to better on the outside world.

A Job

The work was fine. In order to fit in you need to fit a very narrow and specific profile, personally and professionally. Those that do not, are either gone in a flash, or are gone only after they are completely used up for their skills. No development opportunities, no chance for growth.

Terrible

Worst possible Security company to work for. I was encouraged to call off my primary job frequently to cover posts and often worked 12-16 hours without my legally allowed lunch break. When I left, they spread lies. I originally won unemployment due to having a signed offer of employment, and schedules which were not even close, which ruled G4S at fault. The Florida office later argued the case and because I was unavailable for a meeting, lied about the whole situation to the point of not even having dates correct, but because I was not able to speak with anyone, they won and now I have to pay back the unemployment I was given. Thanks for all the lies G4S. Thanks for having a terrible manager. Thanks for never responding to the 2 requests for help when I reached out prior to the situation getting worse. G4S claims to care about their employees, but it was more than obvious it was just a ploy to get people to accept a position. It has been nearly 5 months now and I am still harassed by G4S as they still spread lies. Maybe it's time for another class action lawsuit to MAYBE get the idea across that they are not taking care of employees. If anyone is looking for a job here, prepare to be called in frequently because they have a very high turn over rate, primarily due to poor management and work conditions.
Cultura laboral

The most enjoyable part of the job ...

... is that I can use my experience and creativity to make a positive impact in the workplace. You can do well here if you are driven and produce. But be prepared for a lack of comprehensive guidance and clarity from managers and leadership. The processes and culture are not conducive to collaboration, and leadership focus on short-term, quarterly revenues distracts from long-term change and improvements in processes. Overall, I enjoy what I do and the impact I can make.
Cultura laboral

Efficient workplace with high expectations

G4S is a wonderful company overall. They frequently reward their employees with various treats like discounted food trucks or complimentary breakfast treats. The set-up of the workplace is very efficient and most employees arrived happy to be at their job everyday. My only criticism would be the lack of training provided. It seems very to much to be a "sink or swim" method since they have high turnover in certain departments. There aren't really set guidelines for many of the day-to-day tasks, leaving many questions and confusion with newer employees.

Run

Horrible company they expect for u to work 12 hours and then fill in another 7 hours on another shift the road captains are horrible if u can’t fill in a shift on your day off they will make u feel as if your job is in jeopardy and the management was very racist PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE I MADE RUN AND RUN FAST
Cultura laboral

Productive, professional, great learning work/life balance

Love what I do and am very passionite about my work. Manager is excellent and very knowledgeable. Culture is diverse which I love as I love to learn about other cultures
  • Empresas