logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Indianapolis, IN

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 65 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,407 evaluaciones

Toxic

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
In between the constantly losing job sites over expiring contracts and the losing employees to head hunters, it was a nightmare. The supervisors I worked with were lazy and never lifted a finger unless top brass was near by but coworkers were decent and hard working. Pay was ok but you could be making more for a lot less work.

Pros

Nothing really

Lazy Mangement, Bad Pay, Morale Killing

Daily work

Working for G4S is good if you are looking for easy money. Although the benefits and health care plans are not the best, the money is decent. This job is a good stepping stone but has not helped me further a career in criminal justice. The people I worked with were super friendly and easy to get along with. The company on the other hand needs to get organized. They will let you go for the simplest mistake and when they let someone go they don't have a back up person ready, so be prepared to either switch sites, or work more than 40 hours. For 2 weeks I had to work a total of 108 hours while my co workers had worked almost 120 hours or more to cover the 3 shifts that were open because G4S let people go without having a person to fill the spot. My thing is that you should have back up person to fill shifts if you are going to let more than 2 people go within 2 weeks.

Pros

Friendly coworkers, friendly client employees, easy money

Contras

Low pay for the work, company organizatrion and management
Cultura laboral

It is a fun place to work at

G4S has many different types of work settings. I like mine because it gives me the option to help customers. I like helping customers. I do like helping customers and learning new things daily. G4S gives me that opportunity by learning all about the different products they offer as well as working at other sites when needed.

Contras

not good health care benefits

great place to work

It is a Great please to work, I wish I can work again with them. They are professional, and organizes. I worked 2nd shift, sometimes 3rd, but I completed my 40 hours or more.

Horrible Employer

This is the worst employer I have ever worked for. They are always short staff and expect you to stay passed your scheduled shift ending time or come in on your days off. Management gets upset and writes you up when you are not able to work passed your scheduled end time or come in on your day off. Management does not back their Shift Supervisors when an issue is brought up.

Pros

There is no pros to this job.

Contras

No days off, short staffed, Pay sucks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Unorganized chaos

My job was either hectic and I never stopped moving or so dull I was counting the automated lights going on and off. My on site supervisor was amazing. Very communicative and truly felt like a team. The company itself was slow to respond and left me feeling in the dark most the time. I loved the fast paced work and enjoyed the people I worked with. The hardest part of my job was the lack of organization.

Pros

Onsite co-workers

Lack of Managerial communication
Cultura laboral

A job with many people who did not do a good job

I worked so many overtime hours at this job because I worked with many unreliable people. I enjoyed working in many different locations and meeting new people all the time.

Pros

Easy and flexible hours

Very slow sometimes
Cultura laboral

good learning exsperiance not long time future

descent pay and benefits management at local level only cares about themselves in stead of their employers very minimal traing on the local level g4s Indianapolis Indiana.

nosupport from management

Balanced and Fair workplace

Enjoyed interviewing potential employees, visiting jobsites and talking with clients. Scheduled employees to sites, filled in at sites. Responded to emergencies determined by clients.

Pros

Fair workplace
Cultura laboral

Can be a great place to work for.

Is is a great place to get hands on exp. as a supervisor, but if a client doesn't like you for whatever reason you are gone. All and all it was a good place to work for i'm just ready to move on.

Nuetral.

Was job in between real jobs being ex military I could walk into theses places and get jobs. I was only there for 8 weeks before I was offered real paying job elsewhere. I was not there long enough to rate it.

Pros

Job.

pay rate was low.
Cultura laboral

Productive and fun place to work at

The day mainly consists of walking around the fulfillment center. Checking restrooms and doors. being aware of any thefts in the building. Making sure all items are accounted for.

Pros

Occasional free lunch, Light work

Several hours standing

good place to work

good company to work for, have good management, and workers are easy to get along with, worked 5 days a week, with some week ends, also worked different positions in the company

Its decent

Pretty easy job. Very boring at times. Manegment communication to employees could be better. People are pleasant to work with. Can be stressful at times. Decent temporary job.

Pros

Its not hard work.

Contras

Little to no room for advancement

Decent but flawed

This company like all successful companies have their good employees and their poor performance employees. Overall this is a good company to work for.

ok place to work

G4s work is a decent place to work. people are friendly. my only complaint not consistant. Also, they are slow to getting you the right matieral needed to preform your job.

Stepping Stone

G4S is a great place to get your foot in the door with law enforcement. The management is really down to earth and the schedule is flexible.
Cultura laboral

I really was not happy with this company

I worked fo G4S for over 2 years. I really thought that the company needed different people in management. The communication was horrible. No one seem to have your our back as guards. The benefits were pitful. Most of the time it was unsure what are roles were as guards. I would not work fo this company again.

Pros

lots of overtime

Contras

lots of overtime, poor management and benefits

good working atmoshire

secure and protect in the FedEx hanger I learned how to use a scanner and wand to make sure the place was secured

Pros

learning new task

no training
Cultura laboral

Excellent security company to work for in both training and advancement

Depending on the site worked will determine what needs to be done at that site. Writing reports a major disepline. High turnover a problem, but working with other adequately trained guards a plus

Pros

Good pay at special duty sites

Contras

Dealing with the high turnover of young officers

Fun Place to work.

Everyday you interact with the clients and meet new people. The hardest part about the job is not using your phone on duty. What I enjoy most about this job is the flexibility they give when it comes to making your schedule and getting you good hours.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general