logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Houston, TX

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 200 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones

Stable

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I enjoyed working for them. Payroll was correct. Vacation pay was good. The work was not stressful at all. The location I worked was safe. My coworkers were respectful.

G4S is great company

I worked with G4S for almost one year, it was BP site in Houston, TX USA. They were very professional people, very supportive and loyal to their employees.
Cultura laboral

Every security company has good days and bad days

My time hasn't been too bad because the site I work at I have worked at before with a different security company so I've always known what to expect. Do your research and do your job, if they ask you to do anything outside the scope of the position you were hired for....suck it up, it's private security, IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE, I PROMISE!

It could be better

G4S is an okay company, they have plenty of great officer as for the office it needs plenty of improvement. I am still learning the company and I hope to stay with them but if a better company comes along I will have to leave.

Pros

Amazing officers

Company needs improvement

The worst

They give you the wrong information when you go to the training class. They are unorganized. The vacation hours suck. Upper management almost never comes to the site to check on things or even bring supplies. If you need stuff from them you are going to have to meet them or go to the main office.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Not the best

Great if you need a job, but it isnt for the long howl. Management are okay, but can be better. Pay isnt the best, at all. Long hours, and low pay. Need more money!

Pros

It's a job

Low pay
Cultura laboral

The company is great. And the Supervisors are what make the company run so well.

I don't have any complaints about G4S. They keep their word and they try to help their employees in every way possible. They check on you when you are out to make sure you are okay. They try to make you feel like you are a part of a team. They have great benefits and other incentives to help aid their employees and their families during this pandemic. G4S is a great company run by good people.

First time opportunity

When I received my security license this company gave me a chance to start off and build there. They were great in training and providing all information I needed to complete the job.

Not the best

I'll start by saying the company looks good on paper. During training the company sounds good and probably is actually a very good company just not here in Houston,Tx if you're looking for an easy job that takes little to no effort this is it, but if you like moving around and being active move along. Also if you're not prior military or law enforcement don't expect much you'll be stuck guarding Banks and nothing else. Honestly just not enough opportunities or even activity to be engaging enough to feel remotely rewarding as a job.

Pros

Good pay

Contras

Managment is not the best
Cultura laboral

good

good work environment good salary excellent management support timely salary advancement in the ranks,excellent training but very short time and missing detailet in depth study and traning on hands on physical defence.

Nightmare

G4S attitude about their Security Officers is that we come a dime, a dozen. That's how you are treated. Their Supervisors SHOULD NOT be allowed to fix their own lunch by themselves.HORRIBLE Mistake to walk there.

Pros

You do get paid for your work.

Everything else.
Cultura laboral

Good

Customer services was great like being a round people people person nothing bad to say just loves to do my job lots of good things to say about from the clients in the building always smiling

Pros

Alright

Allright

n/a

It was an okay job. They had me sitting in a buggie all day with no ac or windows incase it rained. and i had some personal stuff to take care of and they werent able to help me out,
Cultura laboral

It's great when you are assigned a site but in between sites can be a long wait for placement however during country shut down i guess that can be exp

My site crew was a family. I was laid off during government shut down and having a hard time finding another assignment at this time as this was the only site requiring an EMT Security officer.

Cool

I dont care about doing this at all, a nice company to work for. Depending on where you work can change on your environment and people you deal with, but pretty chill
Cultura laboral

Look for a devoted company

Management doesn't listen to there employees causing them to lose accounts. No pay raises for hard dedicated workers. The work ethic is very poor and there is no movitation.
Cultura laboral

Everything was everything just be careful cause it really no support when you right in they know they wrong.. have at it . It’s good coworkers but you know it’s upper management that is hard to come by when something is wrong .

Awful Management

I am a Commissioned Security Officer and was NOT allowed to carry a gun in a high crime area late at night. I was assigned to ride around in a golf cart thru the parking lot of the following stores (Kroger's, Babies R Us, Planet Fitness, Red Lobster, Wing Stop, Sprint, Beauty Supply, a Chinese Restaurant, and a Liquor store from the hours of 6 pm to 2 am. I had to deal with homeless people. And one night two men walked into the Wing Stop and each pulled out a gun and held the place up and took all the cash they had in the registers (thankfully it was my night off)!

A typical day at work

I as a worker come to work to do my job and more when the time permits. I like to handle things in a certain way and remain professional at all times. My motto is get the job done no matter what.

Job was okay

It's a regular boring security job. However, they had me working for the worst kind of people that will always look down upon you which just made it terrible so idk. Hours felt longer for the reason being you feel every single hour.

Fair

When I first started working for the company everything was ok but then things shifted in my life and they didn't care all they cared about you showing up at work bump what ever you had going on and I really didn't like that

Pros

The money

No flexibility