G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Hartford, CT

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 41 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.204 evaluaciones
Necesitan Mejorar sus Operaciones Con Empleados Vacaciones Sueldos Uniformes
Pros
Buena Industria
Empleados Necesitan mejores Beneficios
Cultura laboral
The management here is a joke. They left me without work for a month and had no urgency to find me work. During a global pandemic I risked my health everyday yet I was treated so unfairly. The Hartford, Ct branch just have arrogant management there.
The entire company
Cultura laboral
Worst company I've ever worked for. No paid time off until after your one year anniversary. They lied to me about my posts. 4 different posts in 6 mos
See above
Cultura laboral
Good job but pay was all over the place. You got paid on your location. One post i was making 17 and hr another 11 and hr. It was a chill job for the most part.
Cultura laboral
The HR person is completely unqualified for the position. So, during the hiring process there is a number of issues and always loss of paperwork. Management isn't any better whatsoever. The Supervisors are under paid and unfortunately they do their best with what they have. Big turnover of employees in the year I have been here. At best this should be a temporary job until you find a better one. I will never ever apply for this company again. I gave it a try and waited a year before moving on.
Pros
Good Supervisors
Everything else
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
My review was not that bad at all it depend on the positions & requirement .. I really enjoyed my job! Love working with others a crew that don’t mind challenges & You can grow in your potential!!
Pros
You Can Grow & have a lot of potential
Turnovers...
Cultura laboral
Working at G4S is a great place, I had worked for them in Connecticut and was promoted to site supervisor in a matter of months. All you have to do is follow the post orders, be punctual, polite and observant.
Pros
Medical benefits
Contras
You can never leave your post until properly relieved which will result in a double shift.
Cultura laboral
Company doesn’t care about security officers, and will pay lower than offered amount. The company has people that steal money from within as well!!!!!
Cultura laboral
long day's, I learned to cover ground and protect people's that's in my surrounding's. Management was very good made sure that we was safe on our job's, work very good with the people I work with around the building, Being in the cold and the summer time with the vest on. the most enjoyable part of the job is intervening with the customer's.
Cultura laboral
Management has no communications with you the pay raise sucks I just had an overall bad experience with this company they don’t care about your family you’re just a post to them
Cultura laboral
My tips are to be a good working on time love what u do help out if need it was a good job but not the right people they don't care about me drive all over for them
Cultura laboral
G4s RSS is a great company to advance in. They will provide you with countless opportunities you will just have to be willing to take them. Your G4s staff will help you sooner or later improve your ability to be promoted.
Cultura laboral
It would be Advised to not work for this Company or Especially at the Hartford, CT Office. Toxic work environment. You will be micro managed. If that is not bad enough, you with treated and spoken to as if you were an indentured servant. Obsequious behavior is the key. There is little to no concern for client, employee or general operational or site needs, other then report numbers and OPS/DM Bonuses. Good Luck.
Pros
There are good people that work for company.
Contras
No OT or PTO. MGMT Bonuses are the Main Objective.
Cultura laboral
G4S is an overall good place to work for .Currently a BPO the work is steady the pay is good. The problem is the captains have a tough time. Overall decent job
Pros
Decent pay, steady hours
Contras
No PTO, little time for life itself due to always being on post
Cultura laboral
This place is a joke. I worked at a site where supervisors talked down to you, was never provided a proper uniform, absolutely no training, and the pay was terrible. As I was in the process of being fired, because I refused to take verbal abuse from clowns. They call me to tell me not to report to job site and I never heard from them again. Was I even fired?? CLOWN SHOW
Cultura laboral
If you want to get experience it is a good job for it. Once you max out at the highest pay rate that is it. There is no cost of living raise or bonuses. Benefits were good and reasonable depending on what you chose. There was no sick leave pay. You got vacation days after a year. If you are full time it was 40 and for every year after it would go up.
Cultura laboral
I was a floater then I went part time because hours started to drop we was losing sites after sites the communication was poor but I did love the places I worked while working for the comapny
Pros
free lunch
shorts breaks etc
Cultura laboral
got to job got assignments, proceeded to do random checks around the property. checked in with other officers in another facility so they knew my location, also checked in guest,and employees.
Pros
time to do the work that needed to be done
no cons
Cultura laboral
The job in itself is simple and once you have read and understood your post orders, you will be fine. Too easy. I like the job and the uniform looks okay. But for crying out loud please give the BPOs the chance to qualify with and carry their own personal firearms ASAP. I understand where we stand as BPOs but man BPOs would very much appreciate it.
Pros
Good job, great pay
Contras
Carrying revolvers.. Standing for 8 hours can hurt ur lower back and knee.
Cultura laboral
They promised things I did not get. Pay, post, schedule, everything changed after I spent a week training & I even had a conditional offer of employment printed out and signed. I tried to correct things but he was unwillingly to work with me and stick to his word. Complete waste of time for me, be careful yourself. Stay away from the Hartford branch. I emailed g4s human resources in the past and nothing happened.
Pros
None that I was able to see
Contras
Lying, manipulative, out for themselves
Cultura laboral
Great place to work. Can advance within company. Great benefits. a lot of hours. Great management. Always accommodating. Pay raises are performance based.
Pros
bonuses
stressful