logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Greensboro, NC

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 45 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.407 evaluaciones

Decent

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
General manager and supervisor has favorites so beware of that for hours and overtime You make or break the jobTry to gain as much experience as loss from different sites so that you will be well trained and when they need someone you’ll be at the top
Cultura laboral

G4s.......you better read the fine print.

I been working for G4s for 3 years yet I am not eligible for vacation. The reason why is the fine print.... If you work a contract you only get vacation when you have worked a site for one year. If they move you around from site to site your time starts over every time they move you. You could work a site for 11 months and 3 weeks and get moved to a different site......then you lose your vacation and time starts all over.

To numerous to mention.

Do not apply

They do not care about employees. There are a lot of sites but the training is poor. Officers are not professional at all. The company car is a hot mess which is poor advertisement.

Don't apply

The turn over rate is extremely high.. Management doesn't care about the officers, they just want spots filled whether trained properly or not. There is no upward mobility unless you know someone. Only money to be made is on deployment and corporate has stopped those unless natural disaster like hurricanes and this pandemic. Worked for them for 4 years and 10 months. Was made to resign because of injury on the job. I could still do the job in the position I held with modifications but was refused. Now I am forced to find other employment in another field because other companies see my now disability as a hindrance they are not willing to work with .
Cultura laboral

LNR Site Management is out to get you.

Always make you feel like your doing something wrong. When entering the company. They tell you that you can move up in the company. Only people that have are friends of management. Or the ones that snitch all the time.

Pros

$16.00 an hour

Management is awful.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good starting company

Informing the hiring team when you are hire of your plans will help in the long run. The overall job is not fast past but can be fulling in the interaction with the client during the normal day to day operation. Being prepared for the daily operation will be imperative for your day to day ease or lack of ease of the day. The stander is high, the company is a good company to get exposure in the field of security. But ultimately you should only be using this company as short term resume building and education stop in your career. If you are willing to move from account to account then there is growth available in the company but it is hard to get out of some account that need you

Pros

Mulitple work locations

Contras

Long hours and short turn around

Manager lack of respect

No room for growth within the site manager demonstrates lack of willingness to teach and prepare growth. Promotes new employees over veterans which have not had raises in years.

Very Poor- Bootleg Company

This company is the worst! No training, poor management, company makes you work on vacation. The DM in Greensboro Troy Dukes is computer illiterate!!! The play the blame game a lot. No one knows anything & everyone passes the buck! Very poor company & they’re loosing contracts on a quarterly basis

Waste of time and training

G4s is a Terrible place to work. There is Favoritisms, Lack of Organization and Management is Horrible. You pretty much just work blindly with nothing to look forward to.

Waste of time and training
Cultura laboral

Good place to work if retired

This is a good place to work if you are retired. Pay is better than other places along with benefits. But still not high enough for what you your role is.
Cultura laboral

Mixed feelings . Keep your expectations reasonable.

Excellent for a temporary part time job or while you search for a better job or a student and in need of income. Had some good and some bad managers, My overall experience was fair. Keep your expectations at a reasonable level and you will not be disappointed.🤓

Pros

Part time

Low salaries
Cultura laboral

No chance to advance in company, low pay, poor management team

Low paying positions which are never considered for a raise. Management team more interested in their own self-advancement, will not actively promote.

Pros

Steady Pay

Contras

Low Pay, Poor Management Team, No Room to advance in Company, No Interest in employees health and well-being on or off the job site, Huge turn-over rate
Cultura laboral

Exciting and met new people.

Productive place to work. I met alot of nice people that could help when needed. The scheduling was hectic and never on time. Lack of communication between supervisors and officers.
Cultura laboral

A very pleasant place to work for.

My everyday experience was different, by this I mean I'm always meeting someone/something new. I really enjoy my work and my co-workers. There are a few things that the company could work on, but none the less it is a very unique experience.

Pros

Everyone is treated like family

Short breaks

Needs overall improvement

Can do better with employee relations n have one on one contact with officers on all shifts to see what is good n not good with the company other than that I like working for G4S could be better with pay n site supervisor could be more professional at the job done on comments

Pros

Great job to work

Contras

Need more pay incintive to give officers to enjoy to come to work

G4s

G4S provided me with a good job that offered may hours and good pay.The job was at time, too relaxed however, as it might cause some to falter in their duties.
Cultura laboral

Enjoyed working here, friendly staff for the most part.

I had a variety of duties that I performed that kept me busy through my day. I enjoyed the staff that was there on a daily basis, they were friendly and helpful to learn the office routine.

Don't

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Challenging workplace

Monitor building, receptionist, patrol throughout building, assist clients. Working with people can be a bit challenging, but with great customer service, I cant complain.
Cultura laboral

Do not work for this company

This company is all about how much money they can put in their pockets and give the grunts or traditional security officers as little as possible to do their job. See uniforms and overtime cut into the higher ups annual bonuses and they don't want to give that money up meanwhile they get a company car,gas, and good pay. This company is beyond whack. They will have people driving 20-30 miles from their homes just to make $9 an hour. If you need a job avoid G4S use it as a last resort. When you first get hired good luck you may or may not be working. It usually takes them about a month to find you a location and when they do it will be part time hours. This company overhires and the turn over is sky high. Be prepared to work a double shifts everyday, because you can't leave the site until you get a relief. They will hire anyone that has a heartbeat and it doesn't matter if they can speak English or not. There is no advancement in this company it's a dead end job. Whatever site you get placed and whatever the wage is, is what you will get there is no negotiation. Don't expect a promotion or appreciation for showing up on time. They make you pay for everything background, fingerprints. and your licence fee which comes out of your paycheck every year except your picture will not change just the expiration date. Horrible insurance and benefits package it might as well be called take your money and run.

Pros

easy work

Contras

Pay, ignorant employees, no benefits and no communication
Cultura laboral

Wishy washy. Say one thing but do another. But are flexible

I have worked with them for a few years. I am armed. But there equipment is old and out dated. I carry a weapon older than me (revolver .38 special) Management constantly changing there minds. They say one thing but do another. But they are flexible with my schedule... Please update your equipment and firearms!! It could mean someone's life!

Pros

Flexible schedule and decent pay

Old and outdated equipment
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general