logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Gray Court, SC

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 3 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.407 evaluaciones

It’s a comfortable job. 2 complaints though

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
1.) Supervisors should not get paid the same as the officers they are supervising. **Im extremely vocal about #2 because in my opinion; it’s unethical** 2.) G4S’ Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze plan does not cover any sort of mental healthcare. There are so many conditions that are classified and coded by insurance companies that fall into Mental Healthcare. This should be changed.
Cultura laboral

Many great co-workers. That was it.

G4S was a Safety / Security Contractor for a particular Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) facility in Gray Court, SC. They made it clear you were NOT, in any way, a part of their family. Until they needed something extra from you. On their word alone, and without cause, they can have you removed from the property without saying one word as to why. And you can be sure that G4S won't speak a word in your defense.

Pros

Most of your coworker were a pleasure to work around.

Contras

No One at G4S will give you a straight answer about PTO/Vacation Time. Not even at the State HQ.
Cultura laboral

Worst schedules I've ever seen...

I had a friend refer me to this job and I applied. I was hired on as second shift (4pm-12pm) at $13.00/hr to work a gate, that's the good part. I should have known something was off when I wasn't really even interviewed I was just asked if I could work second shift and if I had any questions about the job. But, anyways... when I was getting interviewed I was told that I would get 2 days off a week and was told NOTHING about possibly being thrown on 12 hour shifts every week (8pm-8am) and working for over 7 days in a row. That becomes rough after doing that weeks on end and you have a family at home to take care of. I understand being short staffed, but you can't have such an inconsistent schedule and expect to keep people.

Pros

Somewhat laid back & decent pay.

Contras

Literally everything else.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general