logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Fort Lauderdale, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 79 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.391 evaluaciones

Need to pay more

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It was me carrying a gun and protecting people and property for a little of nothing. Working in an area where your most likely to meet ignorant people

excellent

Productive environment and provide stability in the workplace . Great place to work. Very professional and pays on time. My Supervisor make sure he meets my needs..
Cultura laboral

I would stay for better benefits

I love the large scale of the company. They have contracts from America to Afghanistan. I love being on the Deployment Roaster (it affords me the opportunity to receive a sustainable pay increase depending upon the contract and you get an opportunity to travel) I also love the fact that there is always room for advancement and the company is big on advancing within. The only reason I am leaving is an extreme lack of benefits.

Pros

Large company, contracts Worl Wide, advancent oppurtunities

lack of benefits: Sick Time, Pto, Holiday, no pay increases
Cultura laboral

Stressful work place but managable

A typical day at my Job is informative,yet stress full. The staff i work on with on a day to day basis is some what friendly and helpful. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the public,but i do understand how to remain focus and positive.

Very professional

Love it but it was only part time. A little stressfull but you can grow with the company if you apply yourself. They will give a lot opportunity to grow
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

productive place of employment

G4S is the perfect place if you are desiring a job in the Criminal Justice field. This job will most definitely prepare you for the World of Criminal Justice

Pros

paid vacation, health insurance, benefits

great job

great company to work for , job in two contacts and both location were great to work at .. great pay great benefits . would work for them again if the job would present itself

Pros

great benefits
Cultura laboral

Great as a stepping stone.

The company is good as a stepping stone for people who are trying to get themselves to a better place in terms of salary. The company has a very good reputation and the standards are upheld.
Cultura laboral

The best part of my job was the opportunities for advancement. Clean and friendly work space and co workers. The hardest part of my day was staying awake. I worked the overnight shift.

Great staff

Respectful work environment, flexible hours, overtime available. Got G and D license, paid training. Great staff, and diverse environment.
Cultura laboral

Great work enviornment and professional enviornment

A typical work day includes video surveillance, daily reports and security scans of the perimeter. I have learned how to be more vigilant of my surroundings. Management is awesome and respectful of others, the work environment is respectful at all times. My co-workers were great and all are team players. The hardest part was escorting someone off the property. The quality of work and easy opportunity for advancement.

Pros

Overtime and room for advancement

Contras

escorting individuals off the property

G4s

The company is ok. If you want to start in the field, this is a place to start. The pay could be better. They are very unorganized also.

Better Management

Fast pace environment and job security benefits was not the greatness. The visitors for amazing and the employees for great.

Pros

lunch breaks

heathcare

Security work

Typical security work. Low pay, terrible customers, and a small element of danger on certain armed post. Long days and nights in low income areas where crime is at an all time high.

Pros

Its a job

everything

Great company

Great company! I have nothing bad to say about the company...Great people to work for and awesome benefits! I have never had any issues with this comopany!

Loving and Supportive

The other officers in the community were a blast to work with. They support each other and some of the residents and frequent visitors make you feel like you are part of the family.
Cultura laboral

This was a job that was okay the problems were people were allowed to choose and say where there wanted to work and stated if they wanted to work over time. Men where given the right to leave before the single moms. No fairness

Contras

Health care can't afford, no lunch breaks
Cultura laboral

Good place to make money

IF you work the Tri Rail contract and can be flexible there is no other security work that will pay you better. There are a few officers from foreign countries have no clue about actually working and scam the system instead of doing their job but most work well together. Hours to work are varying from nights to days and are pretty simple. Working the trains seem to be the busiest shifts. The supervisors are good and will help you do your job as will most of the other officers. Management is friendly and open to conversations if you have a issue with hours, etc.

Pros

varying shifts

Contras

sometimes the trains are challenging work.
Cultura laboral

Great place to work withamazing people.

A typical day at work consist of checking employees credentials to access secure locations, doing patrols to deter possible treats, maintaining security daily activity logs and provide great customer service to visitors visiting the company.

Typical day at work

I worked in a hospital and a typical day at work, i come in and relieve the officer that was before me. I take over and sign people into our system and print them sticker to be able to come into the hospital. It's great to meet people everyday and to see my same clients from time to time. Sometimes it's kind of sad because i work with ill people especially with cancer but it is a joy to see them and make them happy. I really enjoyed my job.

Pros

You meet a lot of people

Contras

lunch breaks was too short
Cultura laboral

Great place to excercise your interpersonal skill

My day at work is rewarding because I get to use my ability to communicate with both clients and visitors.I get along with any one ,we work as a team,we seek to please the clients and follow company proccedure at all times
  • Empresas