logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Fort Lauderdale, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 79 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.391 evaluaciones

Need to pay more

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It was me carrying a gun and protecting people and property for a little of nothing. Working in an area where your most likely to meet ignorant people
Cultura laboral

Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment as well as inspecting buildings, equipment’s and access point

 Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle.  Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards.  Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles.  Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.

G4s

Overall the company gives the hours if you want to work. Great company to work for to get established. Recommend to work here if you want to get into some type of law enforcement.

Productive Fun Place to work

I have met a lot of good co-workers and passengers from day-to-day assignments that I have been able to keep for many years. Management makes working with them more like a family experience.

Pros

The pay compared to other Security jobs in the area.

Contras

Benefits are not so good.
Cultura laboral

Good paycheck but poor management skills.

G4S is a good place to work if your goal is to be there temporarily and seek another higher qualified job such as police officer or corrections officer, or if your retired and receive pension and do it part time. Poor management and company doesn't care about safety of their employees.

Pros

Decent paycheck

Contras

Poor management. Poor safety concern.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

TriRail Contract for South Florida

Started with part time but was working 50+ hours a day. Now full time and I work 40 hours throughout the week. Over time is available. Being new will get you a schedule however with seniority you can choose a better schedule or position.

Pros

Good benefits, uniform and equipment are provided along with training.

Contras

Repedative work and documentation.

Busy

I worked at hospitals. So it was very busy and a bit stressful in keep up with policy changes. Patroling the facilities and other buildings, checking doors and other important vital areas.

Pros

Uniforms, benefits

Pay, management

Lots of overtime

After graduating with a degree in Criminology, I was looking for a company with entry-level positions to gain experience in my background and for that very reason, I would say G4S is a perfect fit. Now that I am thinking about long-term goals, I do not see myself working for this company for more than 2 years. The pace is slow and I am not learning as much as I would like. The company does offer plenty of overtime, that's always a perk.

Pros

Overtime

Contras

Not learning enough or seeing myself grow
Cultura laboral

Great company, large group of personnels

The company is large in personnel. Lots of supervisors to deal with, different post and locations to work. Lots of paper work, captains did do post inspections.

Pros

Always posts available

Pay

workplace

It all depends on the kind of post you have, some posts are more stressful than others. You just don't know until you get there. Different posts pay different rates no matter your experience or what your pay rate is at the time. I might be offered overtime but it might be at a lower rate than what your getting example: your pay rate is 10 an hr. for the OT you may get paid 8 an hour at time and a half.

Pros

lots of different post sites

Contras

Pay rates is a bit unjust
Cultura laboral

It depends on your Title and post

If you are a USO, your opportunities for advancement and growth are limited (if not nonexistent). Being a CPO automatically grants you $2-3 hourly pay increase (even for the same work a USO does), but you would need some form of law enforcement, corrections, and/or military background to even be considered. CPOs at the very least can grow within.
Cultura laboral

fun and very competitive which is great for people like myself.

this is a great company to work for for all people who have prior or current lawenforcement work,prior or current military or a criminal justice degree.
Cultura laboral

Any job is better than having no job .

You have to be answer ready an a quick responder to spiraling situations . Your main job is to observe an report . although you are trained on normal post duties you are not limited to them . there is never enough training for the amount of unprepared situations that may come your way.

Pros

You don have to pay for your uniform or licensing

Contras

Your license is only valid thru the company
Cultura laboral

Its a job nothing more nothing less.

The company is okay. Better than most security companies. Management and pay however is where this company fails. All in all, if you want job security for the most part this company is okay.

Pros

Job Security

Pay Rate and Management

great place

Great place to start employment if your currently in college and is looking for a steady job. The company offers flexible schedules and helps their employees.

Good Place To Work

They Work With Your Schedule and it's a very good company to work for. They also help you with hours and anything else you may not or may need help with

each post is different

When your at a post by yourself it is the best but working with other coworkers can cause stress sometimes. Preferable to work alone and manger is great.

Pros

good pay

short breaks
Cultura laboral

I love this job cause I enjoy a security guard job

Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
Cultura laboral

A good company to work for.

Wackenhut corporation trains you to be a better person. They love and respect they're employee. Wackenhut corporation also gives you time off. A good company to work for.

Used and abused

I am an upper level manager, and even at my level you are used and abused. You are only a number to fill 40 hrs. Thats it... We forget about people on a daily basis, and you will not get called occasionally for work, and then we will blame that on you and find a way to fire you.... STAY AWAY.

Entry level start

It is an ok entry level job while in college. The work culture is great when, you work at some location. The pay is good, if you can get the overtime.
  • Empresas