logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Fort Lauderdale, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 79 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.287 evaluaciones

Need to pay more

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It was me carrying a gun and protecting people and property for a little of nothing. Working in an area where your most likely to meet ignorant people
Cultura laboral

Coast till you find something better

Easy enough work. I was stationed at gated communities. Most of the time shifts were handled poorly and I had to work three different shifts in one week. Most of the time they didn't give consecutive days off. I mostly got Tuesdays and Thursdays off.Pay is horrible for the posts that were available in my area.

Pros

Easy work

No breaks and low pay

Stressful workplace

they really don't care about their employees all they worry about is having a body in the space you don't mean anything just do the job communication is the worst

Pros

Pay for your lunch time

Contras

No communication don't care about you

Productive and well paid

G4S is a wonderful company to work security with. They are one of the largest security providers in the world and because of this there are endless opportunities.

Excellent

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at G4S is excellentPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at G4S are excellentJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at G4S, I think excellentManagementIn general, managers at G4S excellentCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at G4S is excellentOverallMy experience working at G4S excellent
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

I was pulled from one company to work somewhere I did not want to go, and the post I had was great and worked for me.

They pull you from a post where you are comfortable the most. And when they sent back to work at the hospital I could not get the post that I had. Then come to find out I never was suppose to be removed from there anyway. The office gave people that do not know what they are doing there not talking to each other and getting the right information.

Pros

No pros

No cons
Cultura laboral

Focused on the bottom line

Each office is run similar to a franchise, even thought they all report to corporate. That means your experience will vary depending upon your General Manager. Most of the General Managers I met were great. Corporate is a little cut throat and can have unrealistic expectations for their sales staff. At the end of the day, corporate is all about the bottom line.
Cultura laboral

Porductive but harsh work environment

It was a great company to work for for a short time, but in the long run, they don't provide the best environment for their employees. Work was a very stressful environment that was not good on everyone's mental health.

Pros

lunch break included in paycheck

Contras

they dont vaule your personal life
Cultura laboral

It had been many years since I worked for them, and have nothing to say about them.

I spent several years working for G4S, honestly; they could have treated employees with more respect and show them more appreciation for putting their lives on the line for the company
Cultura laboral

Productive, different location to choose from.

Good place to work, you don't have to worry about your check not coming, the supervisor is pretty good for the most part. hardest part of the job is dealing angry customer and something the clients when they don't understand the role.

Great starting point

G4S really only cares about their profits. I personally witnessed them demote my Supervisor after 20 years of service because G4S refused to discipline Officers for call out and made my Supervisor the scapegoat. The person they hired didn't have a clue how to manage the contract and my Supervisor is still training his replacement imagine that and the callouts still continue. thewanwant

n/a

So many different avenues you can take working with this company and many way to progress and move up with this company and possibly turn into a career and so many people to meet and places to travel within the company

dont work here

dont work here i hate this place, they will fire you for no reason. being late 3 days straight is a problem for them. the captain is not friendly at the hospital

very nice place to work

they have great support , wonderful customer service, job site is fair , pay rate is fair , ill definitely reffered someone to work for this company , amazing place to work.

Some things are good !!!

I would have loved to stay on with them but the management dose not care enough about the CPO’s in the streets. UNLESS YOU’RE IN THE CLICK!!! They have Supv on the trains that I think have NEVER EVER. Worked the streets. In any real type of law enforcement.... from Jamaica and other foreign countries don’t AND DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO THERE OFFICERS ON THE LINE. believe any of them were ever in law-enforcement

Pros

Some good

Contras

Very poor management mainly road supervises.
Cultura laboral

No involvement for workers, management or co workers

G4S Secure Solutions does not have interpersonal activities, for its employees. No recommendations, no praise, no annual events. There is nothing to look forward to. No awards of excellence. No award for a job well done.

Pros

Provides a job

Contras

No activities, or events for its employees.
Cultura laboral

It gives you a great feeling to be able to help the passengers that use the Tri-rail system to go from point A to point B.

I enjoy working in this Company, they have great Supervisors who are very supportive to the CPO’s working in the field, the CPO’s bring to the job a lot of experience coming from a Law Enforcement background, they are very professional and a very pleasant group of individuals to work with.

Great

Great company to work for, good managers. Have time to balance life and work. The locations are fairly good work environments to work in. Managers can be great and fair in regards to your welfare.
Cultura laboral

Good entry level security job

The pay is nowhere near what you should make with the requirements that you need to qualify for the job. Most of the account managers were pretty good, there is room for advancement, but as with every security company, you're just a body to fill a spot.

Pros

Plenty of OT, Site Manager was super

Low pay
Cultura laboral

Excellent place to start for security

G4S is a very detailed company with a vast of security knowledge and information. The location that I'm currently at is very friendly and also very organized. The most enjoyable time that I have there is help the clients. Getting that feeling of satisfaction of knowing that you made a difference in their daily lives.

Pros

Vast knowledge of Security principals

No standard Paid Holidays
Cultura laboral

A fun place to work,with good workers

I joined G4s which was called ( Wackenhut ) 2006 -2011. I worked at a Behavioral Health Facility in Hollywood, where certain experience was gained. The co workers were all well trained to do their jobs, and were all very much united in operation. We were a tight unit. I worked within the confines for 12 plus hours at times. The salary was okay, without raises. Over all, it's a good company to work for , given the due respect to Management and the Clients. I had to take a leave of absence, to relocate for the sake of my sick cancerous, and dying wife.

Pros

A Great Company

Contras

Short breaks, and lunch regular 30 minutes.