logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Farmington Hills, MI

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 23 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.287 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

It can be a good place to work at times.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I'm a CPO at G4S and my experience has been a fair one. However the experience can be a bad one as well. The management team seems like they're incompetent. When you need to call them for any reason they will not answer or call you back. When I'm placed on an assignment I'm on my own as well. If a emergency arises I'm on my own. I get along well with my district manager However, he let's me down also. But I made great money working the overtime. In the 5 years I have been with g4s i average over 50 thousand dollars per year.

Pros

A chance to make great money!

Contras

Bad management, your rate of pay fluctuate, and no advancement.
Cultura laboral

You might travel out of town, maybe

No job security, they can not sustain their accounts, poor management, no advancement, the pay is ridiculous, one minute you making $19 the next minute you're making $12. Very high turnover rate. There's somethings you can like about G4s but it doesn't like you back. If you really need a job go ahead and work but be looking for something else.

Pros

It's something better than nothing

Everything else
Cultura laboral

Great company to work for

I have worked for other security companies, G4s is by far the best security company I’ve worked for thus far...I would definitely recommend my family or friends to apply...
Cultura laboral

It has it's up's and down's

The fact that they can take your overtime and make it non-overtime still gets me. The scheduling is kind of awkward as well they act like they're willing to work with you but when you get on the site that you're working on it's a different story they'll tell you you going to make $15 an hour but the actual fact is you are going to be making 13 and you're only going to get paid $10 for training

Pros

Training

Blah

The main office is very respectful and happy to have new people. The sites are very unprofessional and try to cover up alot of things that should be addressed in order for the company to be better. Their needs to be a detox of the management at alot of the sites.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Easy job not a lot of money and bad communication from supervisors

Stay away!!!! This is a horrible company to work for period!!!! I hated everyday I had to work here. If you can work anywhere else, please go. Don't waste your time!!!

Trash

Pay check were shortened supervisors was racist and steal time company refused to transfer me from the site management and Hr are all liars cliam they have no sites opened but when u check on line theres plenty

Pay

The pay rate is more than other security companies, uniforms are free, health insurance is good,premiums are a little high but still a good company to work for.

Pros

Pay

Disorganized

Company ovreally wasn't bad it was certain people in Management who didn't know how too deal with certain individuals and wasn't quite knowledgeable on certain aspects of the business Especially those who were higher up in position would look down to certain individuals and turn there nose up as if I know more than you but they did not.

Pros

Good people

Mgmt dumbfounded

Nice place to work

We worked together as a team and helped each other out. We give our all and watched the other officers back at all times. The midnight shift make sure all paper work was put up and out for the next shift.

Pros

3rd shift building was empty

no lunch breaks
Cultura laboral

Minorities will not advance if possible hired with this client.

This particular job position is one of the highest paid this security company has in the Detroit area. There client is an oil company that has very few minorities working for them (in lower positions) and has that "GOOD OLE BOYS NETWORK" No matter your background or qualifications, this oil company dictates who gets hired and promotions and G4S let them.

Contras

No minorities in the chain of command.

Good Company

Overall, G4S is a good company to work for. They provide a good benefit package, along with multiple discounts. Each position is different so I don't feel comfortable telling my daily duties. The only negative is that there is little to no upward advancement opportunities.

boring

typical day was checking cargo going in and out of facility patrolling facility on foot and vehicle responding to medical emergences and you learn how to do semi safety inspections the management I personally couldn't stand
Cultura laboral

Overall, I didn't care to work in that field

It was a good solid job, just couldn't handle the amount of bad management. The employees were some great people though, I got along with many of them.

Hiring Manager & Office Manager

The hiring manager needs to work on her people skills. The office manager needs to follow through with assignments she allocates. Other managers in the office do not follow up on phone calls which makes my job very hard some times.

Pros

Time Off

Contras

Not flexible with work schedule

Ok job

Ok job but managers/supervisors are unorganized and sometimes lacking in skills/information required for their position. Also, does Not pay enough or what you deserve and will get rid of you quick for any reason.
Cultura laboral

Company with lots of run for advancement.

G4S Secure Solutions is a good company with lots of run for advancement. I have advanced from Entry-level to middle management in relatively decent time due to my past work experience.
Cultura laboral

Enjoyed my time here. It's a great place to work. They treat you fairly and are a great company to work for. The benefits vary from site to site but over all its good.

unfair place to work

typical day at work patrolling the outer lots, Checking all fire extinguishers in buildings doing lots of walking. I had the best working crew there we all got alone and was very helpful to each other. I enjoyed it when I was there. the hardest part was beening fired for no reason.

Pros

work to my time.

Contras

the company is sneaky and unfair to employees.

A job to start with

This company have a lots of site, you can get transferred if you like. Just like any other job you have to be focused. They do have a lot of over time!

Pros

over time

site mangers
Cultura laboral

not fun, very poor managment and long hours

fooled by how the company presented its self to me and the other employees. its a great company for sure but the office in farmington hills mi has the worst management i have ever seen in my life. co workers have your back because no one else does. no one from management will contact about any problems you have and trying to get a good schedule when your understaffed is so hard and no one seemed to want to fix that until we all got together and made it happen. no lunchs, no bathroom breaks, no upper management, and no communication.

Pros

8 hour shifts

everything else