logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Dallas, TX

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 116 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones

its alright

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Dallas branch is very disorganized and still stuck in the past. Team I'm working with currently however is very good and I have little complaints. Its all good.
Cultura laboral

Theres better opportunities out there.

Theres better opportunities out there. Work here to get the money you need and move on. This isn't a job to grow in. Try not to get sucked into gossip. Everyone will be late just accept it. Don't trust your Supervisors. Ask for the pay you need and if they don't match it leave. That goes for any job.

Pros

Lunch anytime, down time

Contras

Work environment, pay, benefits, weekends, management, scheduling

Bad place to work

Not a good place to work. Now Allied universal. Poor operational Manager. Poor supervisors. Over all had a horrible experience with this company. You are going to be a warm body for them to use.

To many
Cultura laboral

Run away as fast as you can.

I worked as a supervisor for years with no chance of making manager. Favoritism and "pick and choose" of managers buddies before a qualified person.

Pros

I really can't think of any to be honest.

Everything is just terrible
Cultura laboral

Good place to work if you are in school. Flexible and reliable when it comes to a secured job. Management is ok. Pay is good and benefits are okay. Overall its good.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

The name

You are pumped up to work here only to find out they're not how they appear. You come in at a high wage. They drop your wages and send you way out and feel it ok because at least you're working. I wonder how they would feel if their wages were dropped ?😏

Pros

Have work

Wages drop. No set site

G4s

I worked for G4S for two years before I left! Let me tell y’all something the money is the bonus about this place and how they try to find ways to help you financially wise. Other than this it definitely suck especially the health insurance which is not that good unless you get Blue Cross which would take 300 dollars out your check . Dental and vision was pretty good. They hire people who don’t k know their jobs and have attitude problems they promote military people over you although these people suffer from ptsd so they’ll get the check for them even you been at the company for years they’ll promote you take your promotion give it to another person and have you train them then fire you after training them . You’ll deal with people from military who are crazy and talk to you crazy hr

Great benefits

Some of the managers that work for this company have great customer service but some are just terrible. They do have great benefits. As long as you have a permanent site and stay to yourself you'll love this company.

Do NOT apply! Save yourself the headac

I’ve been with G4s since April of 2019! Let’s just say if knew better, I wouldn’t have picked this company! The location in Irving is a joke and very unorganized! It’s entirely too many chiefs, the only positive thing is my job post. I love the clinic that I’m placed at! I had to wait 4 weeks to be approved for a half of day off for surgery even though the CLIENT told me it was fine. They can barely find officers to cover the 2nd shift. It’s ALOT of things I could say...

Pros

The people at my post are great

Management sucks/no real opportunity to advance/ benefits SUUUUCKS! Big time
Cultura laboral

Productive place but not conscious to give your specified hours

Sometimes in 2018,there was a security problem in my location and my operations manager asked if I could work 20 hours. I was in the site from 0900 the first day to 1700 of the second day.
Cultura laboral

Enjoy being involved in the daily breifings & knowning that I take pride in my work !

I think that the company is always encouraging me to better myself &attempts me to be involved on the daily activities of my job assignment I believe that the company is trying to find and explore ways to advance in the promotion process in house instead of going out of the work environment to find the best fit for any job openings.

Pros

Always try to achieve your very best as a Security Officer

Contras

More money for S/O that really put in the effort to excel in their jobs.

observe and report

Day to day check in and check out. Full reports of rounds taking on property. Also give notice of any damage or criminal activity that took place within property grounds

My Experience

Its a great place to work and I'm hoping to take a part time positions as flex officer in the next months. It opened me to the security world especially where i was deployed to work

Negative unprofessional and unpleasant

I worked for G4S for over 5 years and up until my last year of employment I was very satisfied with the company. This all changed when my dad passed away and I needed some time to deal with the loss. I had been a very good employee taking in many supervisory roles. My request for time off was denied and I was told I needed to snap out of it by the regional manager. Needles to say after that my experience with then went down hill to the point legal action had to be taken.

Contras

Nothing is ever dealt with but just pushed under the rug.
Cultura laboral

Cop Cop....... i was saving the place!!!

This was a bomb job hard to get fired from competitive pay. i love the ppl that i worked with. I still keep in touch with a few of them. when I went to truck driving school it was them who helped me get thru in the end when I had to take my final.
Cultura laboral

The management is poor, I was told I could not be considered a supervisor candidate because I looked too young. I was accused of letting someone inside an office when it was another security officer doing rounds on the property. While the acting manager was sitting on post with her 2 yr old daughter while working.
Cultura laboral

PLEASE try another company!!!

In the three years I was at G4S, my salary went from 11.81 to 10.00 to 10.50 an hour--in the space of only 120 days--because the company moved me to so many posts. Sure, I was a senior officer, but I was neither paid (or treated) as such.

Pros

saw a lot of the Dallas-Ft. Worth metro area

too many to name here

Flexable

There were multiply work sites and hours available in the Dallas Fort Worth area. The account manager kept everyone informed of any client changes.Overtime was available.

good job

every thing is good at this security co. better supervisor better training for new security officer everything is up to date site you work is better than most security company i worked for a lot better than imperail security

Pros

n/a

n/a

Nice people

Great company, but they need to pay a lil bit more. They need to look out for there officers more. They need to work on paying officers more. Over all great company
Cultura laboral

The area were I worked was amazing! I was very happy there. I enjoyed working for the clients and the site.

Micromanaged on every level. The owner was onsite which made everyone very uptight. The work was very easy. But your work associates made it difficult.

Pros

Interaction with high-end clients

Contras

Short breaks or no breaks everyone would do anything to get to the top
  • Empresas