G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Corpus Christi, TX

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 12 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.287 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽needs better management and a better schedule an better insurance plan for the employees. It was ok working for G4S but figuring out work an down time for family and personal time.
Pros
work work work
not alot of down time
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed working for G4S. I had no problems with getting my one year paid vacation. Management was fair to work with. Site I worked at paid pretty good but was during a turn around so the pay was a little better.
Pros
Easy site to patrol.
Contras
Really have nothing to say negative about site I worked at.
Cultura laboral
Good company to work for with good benefits, could pay better but that is the only con i can think of. Depending on where you are posted. Sick days and paid vacation anually.
Cultura laboral
while the company is good to work for, your workplace sets the mood of how the job will be. As with any job your shift team dynamic varies as per the personalities of your coworkers but you get what you put into it. Have a bad attitude and you will find the workplace a bad place, have a good attitude and things will work smoothly.
Pros
can talk directly with management
Contras
management often slow to act
Cultura laboral
G4S is about security and the safety of the site, property and individuals. I mostly enjoyed working security. There are times as with any job when working with others there are personality differences. These generally were resolved.
Pros
training
high turnover
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Good ez job but drama made it a bit stressful favorites getting most weekends off . where I worked if there was no ship you had no work except for the favorites.but it was not G4S fault they are actually are a good company.But again certain people with lack of leadership skills made it difficult.
Pros
Tranquil work
Lack of supervisory skills
Cultura laboral
Working the main gate at a refinery, you must learn all aspects of your job responsibility or they will let you go. This wasn't a problem for me though. This post/client had numerous mismanagement issues and gossip amongst guards. Even though I always kept to myself, I still encountered occasional undue management rebuttal against me or my decisions.
Pros
3.5 days on, 3.5 days off, night shift mostly quiet, awesome co worker at my post
Contras
Bad management, entrusting certain posts with decisions/responsibilities in the post orders, only to have mangament veto your decisions at the last minute.
Cultura laboral
Good place to work and understanding to an extent. They really look into placing you to where you will fill comfortable. I would consider going back to work with them.
Cultura laboral
I like working for g4s , I dont have problem working extra hrs,or different post. But lately we have had to laid-off some of the security officer since company lost 2 major contract.
Pros
Good training
No promotion
Cultura laboral
I have been with G4S for six years, now, so I think that is the best review I can give about the company. I recently moved back to Texas from another state, and I am still with G4S, by choice.
Cultura laboral
Good company to work for. You can work world wide I thing this company need to take over the port contract due to the fact this company has a lot of professional security officer that can handle dangers situations at any given time this company is the best security company world wide.
Pros
lots of great benefits.
Contras
management with experience. Higher pay.
Cultura laboral
Continued education through training. I received many awards while working with The Wackenhut Corporation. As far as the G4S corporation which I did include with this company because they changed names from Wackenhut to G4S ; G4S is totally different I would have to rate G4S with a one star if at all. I worked nights with the company and I really enjoyed it. The only thing I didn't enjoy was that their policies were not up to date and District Manager never came by to visit during my shift. I had an Inspection post every month with Wackenhut Corporation; but with G4S I only had an Inspection 2 times during the last 3 years of working with G4S which is not good at all because the company can get fined for not performing monthly inspections.