logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Columbus, OH

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 50 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones

Not bad, but not great.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I cannot speak for other posts, but at mine, management is not great. The post is ok, no real drama for me, but others have had a rough time. Just be here on time and do your job and you’ll be ok.

Pros

Free food

Stressful

Boring Event less Job

The job itself is easy. But it is brainless and i am too young and able to just sit down for 8-12 hours a day. When i work 12 hours i sit and watch camera monitors. When i work 8 hours i sit at a post and do very little to no work at all.
Cultura laboral

Very good company to work for.

I am working as a security officer temporarily. I want to start working in the IT field while I am obtaining my degree from ITT Tech for Networking Computer Administration.

Customer focused

The most enjoyable part of the position is dealing with the diversity, clients and co-workers.

not bad but not good

When you were on site and left alone to actually do your job it wasn't to bad, but when you ended up with a manager that wanted to stick their nose into everything that went on at the site and they had no clue what was suppose to go on because you actually answered to the contracting company, that made things difficult.

Contras

no health care, pay sucked
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Depends on where you are assigned

I was assigned to a great company. Worked there for them as a carry over from another company that held the security contract. Was allowed to continue the Job I had held by the previous company. However, it is contract based work and as a worker there is much that you do not control. Over all it was good for a security company.

Pros

Not a lot of requirements to get advansements

Contras

contracts can end at any time requardless of you dedication.

Security

Typical day consists of roving patrols, management of other security officers and daily activities.

time to move on

been with them app 10 years and it is simply time for a change i see no future for me with this company and a lot has changed in my time with them. just not the type of company that i can see staying with for extended period of time
Cultura laboral

Traininng new officers gave me confidence of my knowledge of my post.

The day was a normal routine type, rounds, logging DARs or not too often IRs, signing up janitorial crew, keeping logs organized til theywere picked up for reviewing. My being in charge developed my sense of responsiblity making a good crew of officers the client ofthe company I worked felt confident, I was never above my crewwhich made it easy to communicate.There was a few times I had to let a couple of guards go, it was something I couldn't be personal about but business and duty.When things went flaw free: Logs, rounds and attendance thismade things less complicated and could focus on the job.

Pros

the opportunity to experience a supervisor's duties.

Contras

double shifts, winter time driving to work and my pay couldn't keep up with my finances.

Not considerate

The company only really cares about a body/person covering a shift/site. Does not care about personal life or what goes on.
  • Empresas